news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 07-03-2005, 08:49 PM   #16
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: THE CERTIFIED ASSHOLE (sticky please)

bwahahahaha

this is the first time I stepped into the Temple since the site came down....hahaha Psy is back. Came in here after viewing who was viewing what and seen thread titles only Psy would key in.

Oh well, peace Psy...even though I havent even peeped yours or anyone elses work in here lately.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 09:06 PM   #17
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok, I looked around.....I see where this came from.

I look at Psy's feedback, and he really was honest. I am sure somewhere along his development some critic has called his verse wack for whatever reason.

When I used to read things here (I did a lot when I first registered here) I was honest with whats wrong with it. No matter how wack I seen a verse, I actually did say something positive...just for hope and shine a little light.

Having a tough critic around here can be a good thing.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 10:11 PM   #18
Nexodus the Nth Entity
Nth

Nexodus the Nth Entity grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Nexodus the Nth Entity

damn....seems like Psy may have struck some nerves in here (this isn't the 1st time, believe me)....which is probably to be expected....your signature is hilarious, man

Now I've known Psy for awhile now, and he's been pretty much the 'brutally honest' man, he is today since the beginning....so, in a way I see his constructive criticism as a tool for anyone in here to improve, even though some believe they're skilled and rightfully so....its about mastering the craft

Trust me, I've recorded tracks in the past and I sucked big time and still need improvement, you can listen yourself....I fall off sometimes or most of the time...LOL

Spheres of the Mind @ Soundclick :::Spheres Myspace:::Nexodus Myspace
Nexodus the Nth Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 11:10 PM   #19
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

what r u talkin about, he's bein cool...if he pisses me off ill get brutally honest or whatever on him but like I said, he's been cool as hell so far.....good raps psy. peace nexodus
Old 07-03-2005, 11:17 PM   #20
PsYkOsUs
Veteran Member

PsYkOsUs crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to PsYkOsUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexodus the Nth Entity
damn....seems like Psy may have struck some nerves in here (this isn't the 1st time, believe me)....which is probably to be expected....your signature is hilarious, man

Now I've known Psy for awhile now, and he's been pretty much the 'brutally honest' man, he is today since the beginning....so, in a way I see his constructive criticism as a tool for anyone in here to improve, even though some believe they're skilled and rightfully so....its about mastering the craft

Trust me, I've recorded tracks in the past and I sucked big time and still need improvement, you can listen yourself....I fall off sometimes or most of the time...LOL
LOL, i do have a vicious habit of pissin' people off, huh...? yeah... i thought the signature was appropriate for my "certified Asshole" persona... i believe in those brutal statements, and i will defend them... LOL... honestly, people should come to expect this of me... i like to shake shit up, and have since the beginnin'; remember whozer mc aka check two...? i did him in... others too, so it's nothin' new... but it's new to these guys, 'cause they're the newcomers... seniors always shake up the freshman... it's an unwritten rule, 'cause it toughens them up... some will get better, and some will quit.. i can live with that... my problem with some of the new cats is that they're happy with bein' the runts of the litter, and i don't respect that, 'cause they tend to be the ones that PM me and ask me to read their work and rate them... i stopped leavin' feedback a couple years ago, 'cause weaker cats got mad at me for not sayin' they're ill... i'm no yes-man... but i really don't mind bein' treated like a bully... the forum does need a tough critic... i don't tell anyone in particular that they suck, just what they should work on... cats need to learn how to take criticism, 'cause they claim they take it seriously, till i comment, and then it's all just hobbies, fun, and games, and i take rap and poetry too seriously... LOL, go figure...

PEACE

PSY

ps. NEX! get at via email, i'd like to DL your tracks to a cd... get at me...

Those who have something to fall back on, always do.
PsYkOsUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 11:24 PM   #21
PsYkOsUs
Veteran Member

PsYkOsUs crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka
what r u talkin about, he's bein cool...if he pisses me off ill get brutally honest or whatever on him but like I said, he's been cool as hell so far.....good raps psy. peace nexodus
i think kids get mad, 'cause they forget that i have a sense of humor... i'm actually a nice guy too... LOL, 'least that's what my friends say... i just don't hold my tongue for anyone... people view me as that nasty pitbull that got off it's chain again... but i'm not lookin' to bite nobody's head off, i'm just takin' a stroll...

PEACE

PSY

Old 07-03-2005, 11:57 PM   #22
Nexodus the Nth Entity
Nth

Nexodus the Nth Entity grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Nexodus the Nth Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYkOsUs
the forum does need a tough critic... i don't tell anyone in particular that they suck, just what they should work on...

ps. NEX! get at via email, i'd like to DL your tracks to a cd... get at me...
piece Psy
that pretty much says its all...no harm 'really' done....just being real
about those tracks I'll bundle them in a zip file, just let me know how which ones unless you want the wack ones too....LOL

keep it relevant

Spheres of the Mind @ Soundclick :::Spheres Myspace:::Nexodus Myspace
Nexodus the Nth Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 12:04 AM   #23
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

ill find it...shits' funny
Old 07-04-2005, 12:08 AM   #24
jjh_38

jjh_38 grasshopper

Hey, at least this Psy charater puts some time in his replies.. id much rather have a paragraph of criticism than the standard one liner...
jjh_38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 12:09 AM   #25
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka vbmenu_register("postmenu_28132", true);
Killa B-B-B-Bee Unit!

http://wutangcorp.com/image.php?u=30...ine=1120452911

Re: Check this shit out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
Its ok, needs some work though

who r u^^, tha dali lama?...yo mocho, your verse sucks dick, sorry bout the bad news but your lost man, peace
Old 07-04-2005, 06:17 AM   #26
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

amazing
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 07:53 AM   #27
kell16
Death of Spike Spiegel

kell16 grasshopper

this shit is hilarious
Old 07-04-2005, 11:16 AM   #28
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

aww.....he was stealing sigs and he sucked,.....i dont know why peeps kept tellin him how to fix his shit......it was obvious he didnt care so i got to the point an hopefully he's makin a comeback or some shit, some worthy shit.......he sucked
Old 07-04-2005, 07:07 PM   #29
PsYkOsUs
Veteran Member

PsYkOsUs crouching tiger

CERTIFIED
ASSHOLE!!

Old 07-04-2005, 07:12 PM   #30
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

whatever, u aint shit