news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-05-2005, 06:44 PM   #1
jaywoods27
Veteran Member

jaywoods27 grasshopper
Thumbs down has anybody in here met a person who

Has anybody in here ever meet a person who hates music alltogether. I had once met this guy who hates music and he covers his ears with earplugs when he goes in public. Thats just weird!
jaywoods27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 06:55 PM   #2
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: has anybody in here met a person who

I hate music. I even made a song about it.

http://www.thecorpse.com/wtw/publicf...rt_Of_Gold.mp3
Old 07-05-2005, 07:04 PM   #3
Microphone Fiend
Mc means move the crowd

Microphone Fiend grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Microphone Fiend

Nope

Yo, my rhymes and lyrics find spirits like a seance,
since fat crayons, my writing displays chaos.
- Rakim Allah
Microphone Fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 07:31 PM   #4
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who has a bomb straped to thier chest and tried to rob a bank..but the c4 sticks end up to be sparklers.................

i have................danm that sucked ...i dumb was i..haha ..i dindt et any money and since it was that dumb the cops let me go
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 07:35 PM   #5
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

random
Old 07-05-2005, 08:37 PM   #6
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

is gayer than I-Legit?

peace

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 10:33 PM   #7
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

in the pepe jeans store i once covered my ears cuz they had on some mixtape, i think it was some local fuckers or other canadians or something, and their rapping was so annoying that i just straight up put my fingers in my ears, dawg they were straight balls
Old 07-05-2005, 10:55 PM   #8
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

wow, people like that actually exist?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 11:00 PM   #9
adedwutang
Rap Name: SkiLLs

adedwutang grasshopper

i hate southern music, just because most of them take these insanely hot beats and then just mess them up wit unneccesary screamin and retarted lyrics, but that doesnt include luda cuz hes got crazy skill on the mic and has a flo like hes from ny
adedwutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 01:33 AM   #10
the messiah

the messiah grasshopper

yeah fuckin right, luda can suck a dick that fuckin pepsi boost moblie bitch, if luda's gonna set examples like takin endorsments from the corporations, the whole next generation of rappers
(if they could get any worse) are gonna be the death of hip hop. cuz everyone on this site knows were the fuckin backbone of hip-hop. peace and 1
"ya'll niggas can't be serious, i was nice before ice, before christ, before the the words let there be light, and the light took over the night, i was born wit the mic, lord of the mic before all plant and animal life, took this rap shit to new heights before the wright brothers took flight, before dogfightin' and aerial strikes, before mc's picked up pens and started to write" - Canibus
the messiah is offline   Reply With Quote