news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

Old 06-05-2006, 10:58 PM   #1
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Lord Jamar - The 5% Album

I was listening to the advance press release of this album its dope in my opinion and i look forward to bujying the CD when released anyone know of this guy or heard of this album slated to be released this year.

I like the following songs

02-lord_jamar-original_(feat_raekwon_kasim_allah)

03-lord_jamar-the_sun

06-lord_jamar-revolution_(feat_reality_allah_horse)

10-lord_jamar-advance_the_game

11-lord_jamar-the_corner_the_streets_(feat_grand_puba)

12-lord_jamar-deep_space_(feat_rza)

13-lord_jamar-givin_up
Old 06-05-2006, 11:03 PM   #2
wilmington shogun
Ill Blow Ya Lil Balls Off

wilmington shogun Village Idiot

yea im getting this album it should be fire

he was on brand nubian and it comes out june 27 i think
Old 06-06-2006, 01:11 PM   #3
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

Very entertaining. Beats and light. The whole disc has a good feel. I especially like The Sun and Advance the Game.
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 01:42 PM   #4
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

WTF here is the same thread
Old 06-27-2006, 06:22 PM   #5
brown_dogg
the brown guy

brown_dogg grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to brown_dogg

it comes with a FREE 90-page booklet!!! cool.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:02 PM   #6
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

I wanna cop this shit.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 07:18 AM   #7
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

moving this to hiphop spot. this is not a wu-tang album.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:34 PM   #8
Unforgiven
Bloodsport

Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven

It was a pretty dope album, what movie in the intro voice sample from?

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:39 PM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

hes brand nubian...listen to everything is everything...a/w
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:57 PM   #10
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

I need deep space with RZA with no anoying background voice...please. It will be highly apreciate it!.Thanks.

Peace!
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:26 PM   #11
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

Just brought this today and holy shit! If you into learning knowledge and some serious shit get this album. If you just want to have a good time and party dont get it. I'm loving this shit right now.
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 02:01 PM   #12
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by famenchuan View Post
Just brought this today and holy shit! If you into learning knowledge and some serious shit get this album. If you just want to have a good time and party dont get it. I'm loving this shit right now.
yea...gots to agree wit this. It's serious, no joke. I luuuuv this album, of course..lol
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 10:35 AM   #13
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Imma check it - I can appreciate knowledge in music.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:59 AM   #14
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Good album Sadat X is dropping soon too
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 07:24 PM   #15
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I'm gonna get this album one day. Lord Jamar should've did a solo album a long time ago. Sadat X already did a solo album last year Experience & Education. He has a another album coming soon?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote