news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-19-2014, 02:27 PM   #1
Luther Van Dam

Luther Van Dam grasshopper
Default Help neededd with wrap album for grandson

Hello, i am plannong to purchase a wrap album for my grandson. i don't really know what he likes in terms of sinngers'groups.

i tried to ask Hayden what is hip these days , but he was too busy. Dauber kept tuning mew out also. i had heard on the radio a song that goes whamp there it is, which was ok, but a little loud. Could you give ME some hints a on what may be good or fine to get? also, can i buy the album at Woolworths or would i need to use the Sears catalog or something like that? thank you for your time
Luther Van Dam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 04:13 PM   #2
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you, sir, have come to the right place.

your grandson is going to be hanging with all the hip cats once he starts listening to his new & loud wrap albums.

a few good ones to start him with would be...

those young ladies will not only tickle his fancy, but they will also explain worlds that your grandson is probably not familiar with at all.

or....

this guy is just fun and tells some really nice stories. your grandson will love it!

and finally...

this is a wrapper with a good christian name that you wont soon forget.

all of these albums are fresh & hip and available on cassette and on something called a "compact disc".
and im pretty sure all are avalible at your local woolworths.

i hope i could help you, good sir.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 12:20 AM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 12:32 AM   #4
APOLLO STASH
ride slow, eyes low, 5-0

APOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killaAPOLLO STASH shaolin masta killa

any of these will do. these also look like the ones you people used to give out on halloween anyways. the old brands that no one ever heard of.

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote