news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-27-2016, 09:43 PM   #1
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Undergroundhiphop.com website/store shutting down

https://www.undergroundhiphop.com/bl...is-is-farewell
Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 11:06 PM   #2
The Hound
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn that's a shame, I bought off there a few times when they had the good promo codes but like pretty much every American store I had to stop once the shipping ballooned out of control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 03:33 AM   #3
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's sad.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 05:04 AM   #4
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 12-28-2016, 06:23 AM   #5
soul controller
Ridin' On Trichomes

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

doesnt mean anything to me, never used it or bought anything off of it.. prefer to buy direct off of the artist, fuck all these middle men/companies,,, why use apple, or amazon or shit, when you can use bandcamp(yeah i know they charge like 30% to the artist, still better than alot of other places) but i usually get in contact with the artist im into on facebook, and send them cash direct... done that with many uk artists and zion i.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 08:38 PM   #6
mAlAkAz
DELUXE LUXURY

mAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of furymAlAkAz fist of fury

never use to buy here but the page was cool they let you see the production credits and stream the whole albums and videos all on one page
Old 12-28-2016, 11:15 PM   #7
Dark Matter
The Third Eye

Dark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venoms

R.I.P. This is a huge loss for Independent/Underground Rap...

Dark Matter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 12:16 AM   #8
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
doesnt mean anything to me, never used it or bought anything off of it.. prefer to buy direct off of the artist, fuck all these middle men/companies,,, why use apple, or amazon or shit, when you can use bandcamp(yeah i know they charge like 30% to the artist, still better than alot of other places) but i usually get in contact with the artist im into on facebook, and send them cash direct... done that with many uk artists and zion i.
Lmao, i'm not sure how your rant is relevant. They've been around since like '98 before all those payment services and platforms existed. I guess it's cool you solicit indie artists like they are prostitutes haha.
Old 12-29-2016, 01:55 AM   #9
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ haha... sad news though, UGHH was not only a good store but one of the better, most updated hip hop sites out there, with production credits, release dates and artwork for new releases updated daily

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 01:57 AM   #10
The Hound
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yep UGHH was a great resource, it reminds me of when HK Flix went under they were as much of a great resource as they were a great place to buy stuff.

'Where will Crumple's wackness go to now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 02:17 AM   #11
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I used to order from them back when I was buying hip hop cd's. I bought shitloads from them. Was a good site.

THE LORD noel411 HAS A NEW ALBUM OUT!!! Czech it out here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...80#post2575080

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 02:26 AM   #12
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
^ haha... sad news though, UGHH was not only a good store but one of the better, most updated hip hop sites out there, with production credits, release dates and artwork for new releases updated daily
I've bought some stuff from https://www.turntablelab.com

in the past. Mainly headphones, speakers or clothing. Nearly any record can be previewed (snippets) instantly w/ zero buffering. One site I check weekly if I'm bored at work.
Old 12-29-2016, 03:33 AM   #13
soul controller
Ridin' On Trichomes

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Lmao, i'm not sure how your rant is relevant. They've been around since like '98 before all those payment services and platforms existed. I guess it's cool you solicit indie artists like they are prostitutes haha.
trololo, back in 98(to about 2005) i bought wu from indy hiphop (black music stores) an listened to loads of pirate radio, everything i was into i go into cos i liked it (from nine to jeru to ras kass)

the record companies are the ones who pimp them i;d rather the artist get the majority of the cash, than get 10 points off a cd that i bought for 14quid.

imagine if cappa or youey got the najority of cash for their records?

but i digress, glad y'all got your news and info and rap/hiphop from ughh..

the only hiphop shit i used to check on line back then was u wu. trololo and guess what.. i still dont check any hiphop sites besides this shit, and the artists pages that im into.,.

i download a shit ton of hiphop, i give everything a blast, if its good enough i buy it, if its on some pop unconscious hsit, its deleted.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 07:16 AM   #14
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is a big loss to me as I still buy music and UGHH was one of the main places i bought from, I did a order at least once a month.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 09:50 AM   #15
JaSchu

JaSchu grasshopper

this will hurt hip-hop culture, not only in the USA but globally.
JaSchu is offline   Reply With Quote