news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 09-22-2008, 09:10 PM   #6016
OTB
LIVE AND UNCUT

OTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkey

beast with the glock, shoot more shots than Candace Parker
best beat ya feet, OTB pack more heat than Travis Barker
OTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:34 PM   #6017
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

break in minds wit stealing heart is a crime
why don't cha dine wit the count so i can bite away

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:03 AM   #6018
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The One Who Remains Unseen In The Day...For Centuries Man Has Tried To Slay
But What Can I Say ? We Are Still Here And You Still Fear Our Careers...
And The Powers That Darkness Holds Clear

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 05:37 PM   #6019
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Keep close does you hold dear, let-em go tho the ends near, march in the shadow of sin with no hopes to repent, god bless my testament it evident I represent better than a veteran with penmanship I rip felt tip scripts dipped in blood for ink
$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:44 PM   #6020
marc-one

marc-one grasshopper

wack emcees spit loose lips rips holes in ships, witness the Titanic sink, I got a passport to cross the border of insanity, I swam with a can of fishes, Sorry Charlie!
marc-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:01 PM   #6021
marc-one

marc-one grasshopper

Do you want more, tap your feet to the beat of 1 and 3, claps your hands to the 2 and 4, if it's possible to be Illmatic, then emcees that wack better pack steel mics techs and full lyrical flapjackets
marc-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:09 PM   #6022
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

and bubble coats,
reach in and pull sum out that'll sink ur fuckin boat,
leaving no crumb being able to float,
u best be glad i smoke,
cuz its wats keeping me from ringing ur throat!
Old 09-24-2008, 05:30 PM   #6023
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

...Leave You Soaked Like Soldiers Lying In Moats
Same As Kids Telling Fibs, Down Here "You'll Float !!!!"
I Bring Stephen King Quotes, What Ya'll Spit Is A Joke...

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:43 PM   #6024
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
...Leave You Soaked Like Soldiers Lying In Moats
Same As Kids Telling Fibs, Down Here "You'll Float !!!!"
I Bring Stephen King Quotes, What Ya'll Spit Is A Joke...
break your nuts quicker than a sledgehammer hitter
i throw strikes when your "last of rites" comes up
you say Nathan when you guiltier than a virus labeled "Satan"/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 09-24-2008, 05:46 PM   #6025
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Hope That He Croak,
Cuz He Just Waistin The Oxygen, While Im Spittin It Hottathan,
Mu Fuckin Lavamen! Get High Make Ya Eye Look Like Chinamen!
Old 09-24-2008, 05:53 PM   #6026
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuck wut a nigga wrote, it’s murder, yolk-em up & scramble da head
That thing 2 hot 2 put back on da waist put it in da oven instead
either way it's coming back as bread, swig a lil liquor straight to da head
Old 09-24-2008, 05:55 PM   #6027
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

dam my pc slow or yal post quick
Old 09-25-2008, 03:47 AM   #6028
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

It's the four thousand poster rhyme scheme roast ya now i'm a toast cha
blow through your frame like hurrican floyd if you wanna go noyd call dominos

NON IGNORANT...

Old 09-25-2008, 10:27 AM   #6029
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

slappin hoes n grabbin asses,
spit knowledge to the masses,but they dont cee it with out bifocal glasses,
so we flicken dem off like ashes after sparkin the matches!
Old 09-25-2008, 03:25 PM   #6030
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

leave cabbages split the holes too wide for patches
my tactical tactics define habitual madness
Cats savage like Randy reject the mathematics
unaware of where their headed crush dummies died in crashes

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote