news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 11-23-2008, 07:51 PM   #6211
ModernGod

ModernGod grasshopper

purple haze laced chronic/ whatever your dreams are I done it/ my brain remains hunted
ModernGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:31 AM   #6212
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i bring insanity to mics, strike with 7 blows, and the mark of 7 stars show, palms glow
burning, 5 fingers of death, i punch a square into yo chest, now seek the truth with the life you have left

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:35 PM   #6213
PhD

PhD grasshopper

I am the truth, I seek not life but death
your 775 no match for 3 6's on my chest
PhD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:40 PM   #6214
PhD

PhD grasshopper

I follow stars in the East, you follow Kanye West
I guard beasts on a leash, you guard an empty nest
Old 11-26-2008, 01:17 PM   #6215
ModernGod

ModernGod grasshopper

relfect god in the flesh made in his image the best nothing less
I'm fly out the nest even through earlthy stess still prevail through lifes a test
Old 11-26-2008, 01:27 PM   #6216
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Simply Complex Sins Confessed Then Digressed And Kept Under Breath Iron Lungs Like Mef
Burn Bud, Weed & Cess...Step To My Section Get Left In A Right Mess

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 11-26-2008 at 02:34 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:47 PM   #6217
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

^damnn

The police tap the Section because our rymes are defined as organised crime,
but they don't know that whatever we spit is verbally sublime,
our flows blast shock waves so strong and energetic even the universe can't contain..

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:11 PM   #6218
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Check your monitor, and count your pixels
That's how many holes you'll receive from my pistol
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:30 PM   #6219
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dominant Your Armormant Ripple Throughout The Hippopotamus Hippocratic Come At Cha Spuratic When I Do Damage It's Doomsday Every Tuesday When Time Rewinds You'll Still Be Behind Cha Spine/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:44 PM   #6220
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I'm raw on the inside, like I have internal beef
I spit fire as if I'm grinding the Earth's Core with my teeth
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:47 PM   #6221
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Bind to each line, graph plots with ink blots, connect the dots to piece together
pictures, each literature forms a percise perspective of light, with sight decieved you believe everything falls into one vector

ELITE STATUS
Old 11-26-2008, 02:49 PM   #6222
ModernGod

ModernGod grasshopper

hustle stronger patience take time to get paper longer
cant hunger street thugs sling drugs asunder
its the plan they or we put us under make a nigga wonder
like Prometheus logic mixed with thunder we rose from under
Old 11-26-2008, 05:41 PM   #6223
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Ice Of The Tundra After We Awaken From Our Slumber, Even The Sun's Summer
Can't Melt Our Hunger, Think You Can Touch Us ? There's Not One Amoung Ya

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 11-26-2008 at 10:01 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:27 PM   #6224
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

the perfect stranger, who might be your neighbour, creep into your house
found strangled with a coat hanger, danger when you enter, like Sam L, i strike upon with fuuuuuurious ANGER

ELITE STATUS
Old 11-28-2008, 05:17 PM   #6225
PhD

PhD grasshopper

Reverse the cliffhanger, begin with the end
Serve in Heaven or rule in Hell