news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 12-09-2008, 02:14 PM   #6241
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Move At Full Throttle, Through The Darkness, Swat Teams Strapped Into Harness
Wearing Balaclavas Leave Guards Looking Worse Than Martyrs...
Whats Left You Couldn't Even Call A Carcass

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:41 PM   #6242
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

adventures through the darkness, stalkers and dreamwalkers, martyrs and fire starters
partners in rhyme, section nine, move like invisible networks of crime

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:49 PM   #6243
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

pack strength like tuna in brine, the lightning sword is the sign,
we're marching forward hero like, ornaments all around our golden mic.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:38 PM   #6244
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

golden strikes, streaks across skylines bright like star light, comets approaching flight
pinpointed by my eye sight, night shivers for the thoughts armageddon delivers

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:44 PM   #6245
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

The Shit I Recite,
Caused The Wick To Ignite,
Detonate 2nite Leaving Who Ever Saw It Blind With No Sight!
Old 12-09-2008, 03:47 PM   #6246
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
golden strikes, streaks across skylines bright like star light, comets approaching flight
pinpointed by my eye sight, night shivers for the thoughts armageddon delivers
MAKIN VIRGIN MARY'S PUSSY LIP QUIVER,
DIGGIN HER GUTS AND STABBIN HER LIVER,
THOUGHTS CRAFTED IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!
Old 12-10-2008, 11:59 PM   #6247
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I eat a firework and spit a sparkler
I'm flashier than the sun - I make the day seem darker

Last edited by Killa BB; 12-11-2008 at 01:10 AM.
Killa BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:50 AM   #6248
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

...And The Night Bright When I Ignite The Light That Discards Your Sight
The Angel Anommaly Received No Heavenly Invite...With Only One Wing I Take Flight

Old 12-11-2008, 07:46 PM   #6249
GraveDigga138

GraveDigga138 grasshopper
Red face Gravy

So who wanna fight. As I take things to greater heights . Mite lose your eye sight, the cause from thin air, aint a trip for squares.
GraveDigga138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:39 PM   #6250
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

My thoughts impair those who dare stare into the blackness of a small box, mindframe the definition of unorthodox

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:26 PM   #6251
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

Father N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Father N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to Father N Dangerous

When i Take the Time, to Take My Time
I Find, My Mindstate in the Right State of Mind

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
Father N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 08:52 AM   #6252
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't gamble... I fix the deck and place the bets...
Come to my table best believe you gettin' hustled next...
Old 12-13-2008, 04:14 PM   #6253
ModernGod

ModernGod grasshopper

raise the bet like I raise your neck cut the small talk
better yet cut the check reputation is nothing without respect
ModernGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 07:50 PM   #6254
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

I Make Those Who Don't, Repent...As I Torment This Lyrical Tournament
Couldn't Understand The Concept Of What Comes Next...My Words Are Sent
Like Blades Of Blossum Flying Past Your Flesh, If This Was Chess You Just Got Checked
With My Opening Gambit...Now Marvel At Your Own Death With Your Last Breath

Old 12-13-2008, 07:58 PM   #6255
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

i like yall beats, but hate havin to listen to ur lectures//
so ima TAKE yall beats, 'LOX' em up and start 'RAPINg UR RECORDS'

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote