news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 12-18-2008, 02:56 PM   #6286
jahnyjigler
Alcatraz

jahnyjigler crouching tigerjahnyjigler crouching tiger
Default skit part1

Thou shall not kill/what if heís firing shots at will/intending to shed mo blood than kill bill/tell him wear a tampon words don kill/but heís thrilling the site with a shady skill/calls himself a god is he really like you/what skill? He canít even thrill himself n canít hold a mic too/evil creates idols to mimic my title jahny Iím so proud of you/destroy himÖ GOD over and out 1 2
jahnyjigler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:06 PM   #6287
jahnyjigler
Alcatraz

Default skit part 2

Oh and is there really one GOD?/yes my son Modern is the son of Lucifer /but a daughter to bin laden and Lucia/a helz angel crucify him use words blunt down in cipher/ it shall be done his death has begun /my verbalís will shun evil /GOD there is no equal /the magnum will spit and hit without a gun
Old 12-18-2008, 04:39 PM   #6288
ModernGod

ModernGod grasshopper

Isa showed the meaning of God son/the point is follow the teachings to become ONE/
how modern god Lucifer son huh? / don’t get it confused like some ancient Jews/
became over zealous and missed the clues/ by your loss rhetoric I’m amused/
I'm surrounded around mislead niggas and fools/ survive through this crucifixion
I can never lose/
ModernGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 10:22 PM   #6289
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Happy 420, And Toast Wit The Henny, Bust 2 Shots From The Semi But Theres More Than Demi...
Old 12-18-2008, 10:23 PM   #6290
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Fo Hundredth And Twentyeth Page.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:10 AM   #6291
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
Fo Hundredth And Twentyeth Page.
That's like 15 posts on a page, lets say it's average 14 rhyme posts on 419 pages, that's like circa 5800 posts of 2,5 lines average posts. And that's like 14500 lines of dopeness in this thread.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 03:36 AM   #6292
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
That's like 15 posts on a page, lets say it's average 14 rhyme posts on 419 pages, that's like circa 5800 posts of 2,5 lines average posts. And that's like 14500 lines of dopeness in this thread.
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's allot of writing

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 03:46 AM   #6293
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's allot of writing
Let's say theres 12 words average on each line, that's 170000 words or something I guess. 5 letters each word, that's a little less than a million letters.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 02:32 PM   #6294
jahnyjigler
Alcatraz

Default Peace Skampoe the saga continues

Biblical scriptures encrypted in three sixes/spiritual angel s descend to decrypt malefic prefixes/genesis to exodus the holy draft blew wit Midas/ beyond the grave heavens worriers exorcised/my hair entwined with that of Moses Iím now fortified/

Last edited by jahnyjigler; 12-19-2008 at 02:35 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 02:35 PM   #6295
jahnyjigler
Alcatraz

doves flock and pock the host Modern is horrified/the devil sqaums screams demons harshen the scene/the son moon earth align darkness unfolds/a holy alliance with teeth like lions written and foretold /spirit thirsty demons countless like the stars that shone/
Old 12-19-2008, 02:37 PM   #6296
jahnyjigler
Alcatraz

my father righteously blessed the worriers stood from his throne/ a war fitting of biblical chapters would be won/a throne our father promised us land pure as new borns/Modern god the first demon to be purified laid in bones/ its soul ascend to transcend and descend as the light we now prone
Old 12-19-2008, 05:35 PM   #6297
ModernGod

ModernGod grasshopper

Scrolls release secret knowledge of the age
sitting in the dark cave turned rap sage
who knows the absolute truth searching for proof
Jayne you goof the ghostwriter is sitting recluse
below the cathedral roof outside the crusade is loose
Night Templar’s confiscate the Holy Grail in truce
not to battle over belief or religion but the belief
who’s gives the illest writtens I’m even more lethal spitten you keep forgetting
your style is wack tradition wack rap invention wack with wack intention
just all around wack I’ve mention messiah should sign your post ban petition
so shut up and listen my first response wasn’t dissing its a focal point you missing
It was freestyle sprung from my intuition and your name got mention
so change your tampon and stop bitching the period is over time for detention
ModernGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 01:15 PM   #6298
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

pragmatic attic mastering in static deny the dogmatic as its erratic even in consistence, we'll all know the answer at the end of this existence

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:39 PM   #6299
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

panned apart logical thoughts form in cycles then express like bullets from a fully automatic blow the roof off when my planted darts blossom from basement to attic
Old 12-22-2008, 05:52 PM   #6300
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My Dark Arts And Black Magic Established
De-Rail Strong Hearts Make 'Em Frail From News Thats Tragic
Fail At Understanding Your Role Reading Dislecsic Script Semantics

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote