news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 01-19-2009, 06:04 PM   #6376
ModernGod

ModernGod grasshopper

I reel the flow then steal the show
you not a tough guy you speak a tough lie
smack you in the face watch the spit fly
ModernGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:11 PM   #6377
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

do what ever i gotta to git by,
i let live and let die,
smart choice of werdz to live by,
so why try wen u noh u still agondie.

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:53 AM   #6378
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im too sly like Rambo, i got crazy amounts of ammo plus bulletproof camo
when i go to war the enemies be like "Damn Yo", im blessed by Damo

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:29 PM   #6379
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

versitle lines leave most mowed up in the way i rhyme
get tangled in the web i weave try n struggle you'll just choke without the mumble/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:46 PM   #6380
ICABOD CHANG
The Headless Shogun

ICABOD CHANG iron monkeyICABOD CHANG iron monkeyICABOD CHANG iron monkeyICABOD CHANG iron monkeyICABOD CHANG iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to ICABOD CHANG

[QUOTE=SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS;1459083]versitle lines leave most mowed up in the way i rhyme
get tangled in the web i weave try n struggle you'll just choke without the mumble/[/QUOTI

I BLITZ YA WHOLE TEAM DURIN THERE HALF TIME HUDDLE//
AN CHUCKLE WHILE U STRUGGLE AN WIMPER JUST AS YA BODY BUCKLES!!//
ICABOD CHANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:28 AM   #6381
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I Dip Blunts In The Honey Suckle, And Puff Till Ur Rhyme Make Me Chuckle

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-22-2009, 12:37 AM   #6382
White N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

White N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to White N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to White N Dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Dip Blunts In The Honey Suckle, And Puff Till Ur Rhyme Make Me Chuckle
Switch..

my One Liner's are Inspired by my Entire lifes Dire Strife
Iron Might..that kept me careful like when u Tie ur Nikez

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
White N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 12:59 PM   #6383
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im Rocky in a fist fight, Bruce Li cause the way i kick is tight, swing like the hammer of thor, floored chain lightning strikes your horde

ELITE STATUS
Old 01-22-2009, 06:38 PM   #6384
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Strangle U With The Cord, From My Violin, Murderin Ya Lieing Men!
Die In Sin, I Cause A Pain In Ur Heart U Cant Even Killit With Gin...

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-23-2009, 02:47 PM   #6385
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

take it to your next of kin, blood stains my hands and my hand wont cleanse
messages from the heavens i send, time and the speed of light i bend

ELITE STATUS
Old 01-23-2009, 03:59 PM   #6386
White N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

White N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to White N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to White N Dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
take it to your next of kin, blood stains my hands and my hand wont cleanse
messages from the heavens i send, time and the speed of light i bend
Seize the Mind Within, and by Complete Suprise my Friend
you'll Achieve Beyond any Dreams n Stars...Believe in Who u Are

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
White N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 01:39 PM   #6387
ModernGod

ModernGod grasshopper

we all travelers by far like a physical car soul step out left earth no spiritual scar
my punch rhymes swing a punch bar punchlines your mind couldn’t spar
ModernGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:59 PM   #6388
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

from afar i get hope from looking through a snipers scope, eyes red mind hazy from that dope, and if you the pope then im the vatican, city speed limits im shatterin

ELITE STATUS
Old 01-25-2009, 11:16 PM   #6389
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

slum dog your village just for the number 1 headband
test the best if you can i'll be waiting at the ledge of edge of the abyss/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:00 AM   #6390
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

sunken ghost ships, whirlwinds hit like kick from over a thousand Timbs
severed limbs, branch off and leave, while the roots are decieved

ELITE STATUS