news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 10-23-2009, 01:03 PM   #6706
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

...phonies and fakes/my brain's state elevate/ cremate your fate with no debate/ im never late/ i wear 4 watches/ and know what the time is/ i do my duties and give vision to the blinded

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:11 PM   #6707
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

hold up let me rewind this, get all up in your synaptic sinuses, dynastic diocese spread timeless, bow to the archaic highness, the finest
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:24 PM   #6708
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

food for thought with bronze feet/ spoon feed 'em to the rhythm/ we carry heads for souveneirs, and toast over the conquered/ thoughts forever ponder, i rest down yonder/
resist assimilation while breakin laws like a Fonda

Old 10-23-2009, 01:37 PM   #6709
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

we give light to the flora and the fauna, steam rise like a sauna from footsteps
in which half the world was leapt like leapords on prey weak men we slay to rest they lay
Old 10-23-2009, 01:45 PM   #6710
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

to display the ways would be danger all day/ we sign seal and deliver/ they quiver and shiver like hoes naked in the bitter cold/ we behold the scrolls, while talent magnifies 10 fold/

Old 10-23-2009, 02:25 PM   #6711
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

now they followed the path we strolled, exposed to the elements with due dilligence
the allegence was formed, stormed continents holden our temperments, calm as the winds before the hurricane begins
Old 10-23-2009, 05:57 PM   #6712
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

break through with chaos taken out odds leave you slumped over
trying to take out the wizard your ass was replaced like bruce willis needs a suragate/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #6713
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gimmie my cocaine
from bolivia growin up wit pain!
my weed so sicknesss but is much expensive
i need a bitch tactical tical is agressive
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:23 AM   #6714
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

u might pass out from the contact/ i hold that near and dear to my heart/ the recognize the essence when the red sea parts/ no sharks, only MCs/ the cypha size increase with drunken monk and the sheep/

Old 10-24-2009, 10:40 AM   #6715
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

dont sleep as we creep through the trees, swing at ease like the breeze through the leaves, planting cannabis seeds to fullfil my needs smoke whenever i please
Old 10-24-2009, 01:28 PM   #6716
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

verbalist armed herblist leave you grown in pots i planeted when you get cemented i end cha ending wit words like a lead wedding didn't get the memo oh well get found on an engine cuz you ain't being search fo no more just a rapper wit no place to go

NON IGNORANT...

Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 10-24-2009 at 01:34 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:12 PM   #6717
NEWRdaMC
Yang 5th dong #1

NEWRdaMC shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to NEWRdaMC

NEWR spit hot calor, striking ill minds like meteor, droppin down headfirst so you can see me, 70mph all or nothing poetry
Old 10-25-2009, 10:14 PM   #6718
NEWRdaMC
Yang 5th dong #1

NEWRdaMC shaolin monk

yo, i get in your head like neurosurgery, vasectomy for the mind, cut off your ties cause your lyrically decline the enitre state of hip hop mind.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:25 PM   #6719
NEWRdaMC
Yang 5th dong #1

NEWRdaMC shaolin monk

i am the narcan that cleanses the drug strickin minds who claim delusional and lie, pry with the gums of life, entice a flight 6 ft up into the light, hysterical, critical, pass up on an ingnorant stride

Last edited by NEWRdaMC; 10-25-2009 at 10:28 PM.
NEWRdaMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:51 AM   #6720
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

the evilness drop down doorways kill you in a maze of the mind in ways
i take a book out of pages switch blade grenade when i eat you like langoleries in a brigade/

NON IGNORANT...