news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 02-16-2010, 07:13 PM   #6826
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by White N Dangerous View Post
Muttering ya Talking, "you'z a clown" tha way you be "Juggling ya Profit"
but you ain't doing it right, yeah u got tha ball but u keeo Fumbling n Droppin

not directed towards you was just going off of splutterin' and coughing
dope

-"My relentless attack, son I aint stopping, You aint gonna see me heaven, Ima see you in hell,where the temperatures rising and the Demons dwell, its something like Amityville, where caps get peeled and blood get spilled, I aint never gonna yield so fucker step out from behind your shield so we can get along and build"

Amityville part influenced from a JMT song where Vinnie Paz says someting like "Im like a Demon outta Amityville"

peace
Old 02-16-2010, 07:39 PM   #6827
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

Father N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Father N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to Father N Dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
dope

-"My relentless attack, son I aint stopping, You aint gonna see me heaven, Ima see you in hell,where the temperatures rising and the Demons dwell, its something like Amityville, where caps get peeled and blood get spilled, I aint never gonna yield so fucker step out from behind your shield so we can get along and build"

Amityville part influenced from a JMT song where Vinnie Paz says someting like "Im like a Demon outta Amityville"

peace
i've Seen it All N Still, when it comes to me all they Saw was Skill
only tyme they saw u with skill was when u had in ya arm a SkillSaw 4 real...

again not directed to u

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
Father N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #6828
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

im the illest in the field, my words profound forcin the yield
present your sword and shield, clear the battlefield for the winter winds
doing handstands in desert sands and tornado spins
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:04 PM   #6829
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

Father N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Father N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to Father N Dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
im the illest in the field, my words profound forcin the yield
present your sword and shield, clear the battlefield for the winter winds
doing handstands in desert sands and tornado spins

like how u finished it shit was dope

Sword Play For Your Horseplay, as my Morning star Mace
Shorten'z tha Length of anything and thats tha Story i Make

Old 02-16-2010, 08:10 PM   #6830
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

you playin for high stakes, crush lyrics over beat breaks
speed laws regulate, i fly past to dismantle your fate
Old 02-17-2010, 01:51 PM   #6831
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

Metalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killa

lurking in shadows disturbing the battles scurry or be trampled never worry the vandal!

Metalfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:51 PM   #6832
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I carefully hone my lyrics on a grindstone,
so sharp slip your jugular go right through your collarbone
Old 02-17-2010, 05:54 PM   #6833
Undiluted Karma
Savant

I'll your murder your entire rap career in a single verse,
Leave your family so traumatized they gon' have to be reimbursed.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:10 PM   #6834
OddioPellMell
The Angel of MUSIC

OddioPellMell grasshopper

Leave you cursed, submursed in a hurse. For fuckin wit the worst where blood spurts and words hurt. Bustin through the game like hulk shirts. Pack up ya skirt and advert from where these demons lerk. The by product of satans birth outside the church where the first pope worked high off perks I blurt to these jerks immerssed...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifXPx1MCafY/[YOUTUBE]
OddioPellMell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:07 AM   #6835
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

my Lyrical Hunger, is a Irritiable Fucker, branded these mc'z like Serial Numbers

Old 02-19-2010, 12:00 AM   #6836
OddioPellMell
The Angel of MUSIC

OddioPellMell grasshopper

in the mist of your blunder i plunder i go deeper then slumber my souls a cool cucumber when i pop the 4 pound like thunder

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifXPx1MCafY/[YOUTUBE]
OddioPellMell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:57 AM   #6837
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dwelling down yonder, under spells observing old lady dance like tryptamine trance/
unable to surpass my class/ level proficient when i shine and i glisten, moldin my prism

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:31 AM   #6838
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

Metalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killa

holding your rhyme flow hostage like a ghetto prison
only the few chosen selecting special victims
you dancing with the devil to a techno rhythm

Old 02-19-2010, 12:03 PM   #6839
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

the great schizm, prophet bring forth catechism
indoctrination of my wisdom, kingdom of your damnation
Old 02-19-2010, 01:02 PM   #6840
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

psychopath driven
my rifles blast you hidden
they be like no you didn't
exposing the forbidden
good reddens