news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 04-29-2010, 04:21 PM   #6901
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I write good as a politician, speak wisdom
come with criticism, now your a critic/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:24 AM   #6902
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My acoustics hits the planet like a pool stick/ bruise ships and cruise lands used by Stan Kubrick

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 11:51 AM   #6903
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

stylish strangler wit flows hanging off of hangers. meet the perfect stranger knocking at ya chamber of danger...

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)
MosHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:26 PM   #6904
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

with great skill comes worst responses by the Pompeian now i write in stress detesting those that think and never taught by the worlds they think they bought/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 05-03-2010, 12:43 PM   #6905
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thoughts infiltrate think tanks villans side with me
i'll shoot a bullet through his diamond sign then end his dynasty

Hell razah
Old 05-03-2010, 01:06 PM   #6906
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

slain optimal rock a flow, topside rockslide mop up your mind in the clean up
fire off heat when llama's approaching thinking they encroaching/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 05-03-2010, 01:20 PM   #6907
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

i got a potent mine a pot smoker since i was nine
but i'm fitting to get life for smoking a dime(double meaning)

Hell razah
Old 05-03-2010, 02:02 PM   #6908
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

unleash fury that hung the jury...my incision in their decision made eyes blurry

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)
Old 05-03-2010, 03:44 PM   #6909
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

while others claim they run cities off a masonic perspective
theyr'e degrees are artificial while mines remain collective

Hell razah
Old 05-03-2010, 04:18 PM   #6910
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Slang a double triple the geese emcees think they can fleece
i reach for the sword, man with the golden arms stay testing palms/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 05-04-2010, 09:33 AM   #6911
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

with great power comes responsibility to achieve....thought i conceive relieves tension
when i air you out to let your spirit breathe

Old 05-05-2010, 12:51 PM   #6912
praise the almitey W
Master of the yung'n dojo

praise the almitey W crouching tiger

i achieve a higher state of mana and turn into the hulk like bruce banner be warned when you step into my manor the games i play aren't kiddie grade

"I got your back but you best to watch your front."-GZA
praise the almitey W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 12:58 PM   #6913
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

lo in the corner looking for a heart donor...black markets' on the rise and my stock is way high...

Old 05-07-2010, 09:44 AM   #6914
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

under pressure from this full-court lecture
like a student trying to please a college professor

Hell razah
Old 05-07-2010, 10:34 AM   #6915
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

take your shots, your just a Le-Brick with No Wins
thinking you the "King" when you haven't won a damn thing/

NON IGNORANT...