news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 06-08-2010, 02:27 PM   #6946
New-Yorks-Finest
The Chamber of Knowledge

New-Yorks-Finest crouching tigerNew-Yorks-Finest crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MosHigh View Post
with the ballpoint the page i anoint
the High chief blessed the loose leaf
then put out the joint...
make sure the guns are ready
packed deadly and heavily
you dont want them crap rappers going steady
Old 06-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #6947
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

Hoes on knees like foes when its me they try n swindle n deceive
Spin you off your feet,Thieves melt when cops scream freeze

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 08:00 PM   #6948
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ease the tention with the presure on the trigga/ nigga how u figga we throwen hands up anit tring to walk away in hand cuffs you can suck on yo mans nuts
$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 09:33 PM   #6949
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

side step any emcee tripping thinking you court this bout
I'll TKO you back down your mothers mouth when I'm enroute/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:46 AM   #6950
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

some talk a good won but always lose
Get jacked for nickels son u can't handle the truth

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:33 PM   #6951
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

triple your penny your flames ain't worth the paper they was written on
now you just spitting wet wax with nothing to sketch an etch at/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 06-17-2010, 11:27 PM   #6952
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nigga get your best pad yo shit anit fly & anit even jet lag, Go ahead get mad
I bet you look just like that lil red head freckle faced nigga on the mag
Old 06-17-2010, 11:29 PM   #6953
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

Nigga get your best pad yo shit anit fly & anit even jet lag, Go ahead get mad
I bet you look just like that lil red head freckle faced nigga on the mag
Old 06-18-2010, 08:00 AM   #6954
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

doublin' lines with triple goose couldn't protect cha spine
watch as Sub Zero your temputure and Scorpion dat assssssssssss "Get Over Here"/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 06-29-2010, 02:56 PM   #6955
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

make ya smear ya tears all over ya face...let the salt disolve into ya taste until you expand at the waist...

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)
MosHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:36 AM   #6956
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

break you down the middle like an egg yoke dope enough you can't grasp with just an hand you facing me is like Vlad taking out Sun Tzu, it ain't happening duke/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 06-30-2010, 11:39 PM   #6957
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

they'll be examinations authorized by the guys behind area's in 51 different districts
spit kick flip spits drift off the tracks get cha mind back like another baseball bat/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 07-01-2010, 11:31 AM   #6958
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

deceived by the words of greed carry guns with my league we make you bleed with ease put your blood on the creed by eve

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:02 PM   #6959
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

leave heads on swivels you get cha marbles tossed in the trash
so abashed to rip your mind just for the cash n crops you know how gunz n butter don't stop/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 07-07-2010, 03:08 PM   #6960
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

left in the gutter for the crime scene unit to mop...i'm hip to the hop and dip before any dime a witness could drop...

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)
MosHigh is offline   Reply With Quote