news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 03-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #7096
marc-one

marc-one grasshopper

genesis is a lifeline, fetus sex code, sperm cells unfolds, the epiphany holds a preminition of serinity, my spellings off, please excuse my vocabulary
marc-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:48 PM   #7097
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i mark one target and fire multiple darts that dont tarnish, bomb with, powers you cant harness

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:01 PM   #7098
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

heartless cowards powers remain harmless, slain regardless brains leavin stains on my dark carpets
Old 03-10-2011, 08:07 PM   #7099
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

Harvest raw nugs n pick em like boogers, blaze em along wit candy rappers who hyper than sugar

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:08 PM   #7100
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the farthest reaches of space ive traversed, shakin civilizations for bank and escapin to earth to plot my next destination and rape em for all they worth

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 03-10-2011 at 08:10 PM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:20 PM   #7101
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i iron my science with energized ions, taken cover in confines, while cowards gettin crushed by my bomb raids

ELITE STATUS
Old 03-10-2011, 08:36 PM   #7102
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

fuckin with me on a calm day is like a war parade on a 'Nam bay, lay you to rest after a salaam exchange - punched a hole through your chest - concave
Old 03-10-2011, 08:58 PM   #7103
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

ya masquerade could have you catch a cascade and carried away, death date due delay doom dealer steal a show for the soul of a stow-away

ELITE STATUS
Old 03-10-2011, 09:05 PM   #7104
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

i permeate all inches of existence yet few see, Tehuti knew me as Feather Heart, from a clever spark my brain storms and make the weather start
Old 03-10-2011, 09:06 PM   #7105
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

mumm ra is silent energy - hundred palm slap technique like a centipede to silence a violent enemy
Old 03-10-2011, 09:14 PM   #7106
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

superstitious misfits - you couldnt lift this like my set of medallions. we be vicious, ubiquitous, seditious.... sesquipedalion
Old 03-11-2011, 10:43 AM   #7107
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^nice
Old 03-11-2011, 10:45 AM   #7108
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the missing link between Christianity and Judaism/can be found in the beliefs and history of the Gnostic/ My dan tien, wing of Jibraail the seraphim, the 4 supports of heaven and.....my 7 seven chakras/ symbolically synonymously with the lotus flower
Old 03-17-2011, 09:40 PM   #7109
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sword swinging mind boggling time tempered weapon enters one leaves men
deaded emcees, watch me manipulate chakra with ease never give up is my ninja way/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 08:27 AM   #7110
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

i eat beats from Chicago streets to B-More, shuffling Ali feet I box rings and holla FEED ME SEYMORE
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote