news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 06-30-2012, 03:34 PM   #7501
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

splice minds in a river of time, tides waver when ever a drunk taste is how the dead savor never needed a cape until i was hanging gliding with heads that shift into voltron/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:22 PM   #7502
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Snatch up a broad in broad daylight on Broadway's only one way right ? Then listen to Gladys Knight cuz I'm glad it's night.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:46 AM   #7503
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn Right....
Like Gizmo My Soul Has Shunned The Light Thats Bright
While You Soft Moths Bathe In The Candle Light & Ignite

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:56 AM   #7504
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cold froze shutter isles mind wild out dial it down 40 notches leave most heads extreme trying to XYZ'd symphony my urgent synthesis before i am stand next to godzilla and genesis/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 07-02-2012, 08:58 AM   #7505
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

in the beginning i was sinning ask Charlie how i was winning
still grinning 7th inning about stretch another ep and keep the circle spinning...

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)
MosHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:49 AM   #7506
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

whole grains and fruits feed hungry minds
but my enzymes take longer to digest over time...

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)
Old 07-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #7507
ArcherPriest
black pope

ArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venoms

^
these intestines connect to the freshest lines
droppin shit that's corrosive as depths of lime
ArcherPriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:06 PM   #7508
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

dome throwers leave you swimming too deep, thinking i'm too sick infectious i creep beyond the ways you think you can bleed in between the lines and coonery be buffoons looking like sketches straight outta another cartoon/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 07-09-2012, 09:59 AM   #7509
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcherPriest View Post
^
these intestines connect to the freshest lines
droppin shit that's corrosive as depths of lime

more funk then a skunk you can taste the sulfur
the chunks i dump takes more space then you prefer

Old 07-10-2012, 05:09 PM   #7510
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

bust more clocks than flavor flav, think you telling time
when you trying to spell in ya rhymes
can't even rock a flow with a viking hat on, setting niggaz back more years than columbus discovering america, its a fucking hysteria/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 07-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #7511
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I Hear Ya....Loud & Clear Words Cut Air
In The Wake Of My Shadow The Flesh Of Men Sear....

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 07-10-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:15 AM   #7512
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

spears blackout ya atmosphere when I premier blood smears, a bandileer to commandeer frantic fear & anguish here my language snatch your ear panic & tears while my tribe racketeers

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #7513
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

abusive with the pugilist fist i get it poppin'
out the box i knock em when their block i drop in

Old 07-11-2012, 04:42 PM   #7514
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dropping blows speech flows to reach each foe ear lobe with threats to keep the heat close you sure to to flee scopes with empty hope ya lungs implode flesh riddled & left wit holes to the point where you can see bone

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:38 AM   #7515
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

^^

crush bones into dust when i spontaneously combust
the flow never rust in the god you can trust...