news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 07-12-2012, 02:01 PM   #7516
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

entrust in these slugs i bust rush ya function with such rambunctious fuss rough metropolis lust for violence & love, you get snuffed out coughing up blood calling my bluff

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:24 PM   #7517
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

scuff timbs dropped gems kangol brim that be him
Bone-Thugs harmonize the hymn if you crossroads with this Grimm

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)
MosHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:20 PM   #7518
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dim your lights slow love fist fights tho truth be told heat we hold for these streets so cold lethal woes will have you laid out in a fetal pose, fucking with who he don't know i get money every time like a ceelo roll

Old 07-13-2012, 12:21 AM   #7519
ArcherPriest
black pope

ArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venoms

^our grindz on the d-low, yo, push that shit like ya fecal hole
thousands of people sold, reap what'cha sow, bro, ya peace unfold
ArcherPriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:50 AM   #7520
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

unload heavy heavenly bestowed weaponry to dead ya energy cemetery bound when I let off rounds world renowned sound where deadly melodies are found eating away @ ya crown

Old 07-13-2012, 07:32 AM   #7521
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

clowns get found with in gutters with frowns
Homey don't play around close your shutters when i come to town...

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)
MosHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 10:27 AM   #7522
ArcherPriest
black pope

ArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venoms

^we'll gun you down, box cutters to bloody crowns
ugly scowl on the money prowl, soakin towels up in flooding bowels
Old 07-13-2012, 11:13 AM   #7523
Hawkeye

Hawkeye drunken mastaHawkeye drunken mastaHawkeye drunken masta

and it's The Hawk you wanna be judging now
with your begrudging sounds but Prophets always be touching crowds
Hawkeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:38 AM   #7524
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

pound for pound it anit a game in these battlegrounds on comers greeted with hot summer i drop thunder top gunner i got to eat i don't like hunger often think of another life my mind wonders

Old 07-13-2012, 12:14 PM   #7525
ArcherPriest
black pope

study under candlelight n grind numbers, put youngsters in pine lumber
get so high im eye to eye with a blind suicide jumper
Old 07-13-2012, 12:54 PM   #7526
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

plummet 20 stories it's gory real life crime story how PCP got these niggaz free falling in the wee hours of the morning while their kids be snoring another fatherless child mourning

Old 07-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #7527
Hawkeye

and when it rains it be pouring Danny the Hawk be soaring
to higher heights through herbal sights cut 'em with words take a verbal slice
Old 07-13-2012, 01:26 PM   #7528
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

My mic device is hype like pipe bombs I ignite behind my iron sites heavy fire fights under street lights is what we like as cod as ice playing to win like a pair of loaded dice

Old 07-13-2012, 01:29 PM   #7529
Hawkeye

so precise joints with hash i rolled 'em nice
my scrolls entice riots enemy's gon' be folding right
Old 07-13-2012, 01:54 PM   #7530
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

my tribe unite like holy might explosive plights magnify my strikes bloody scattered skies to your demise don't come this way that's ill advised a villain on da rise with a sadistic vibe