news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 07-26-2012, 07:21 AM   #7561
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Crack skulls until it's content leaks outwards,
while reptilian beings dig deep and build shelters
Old 07-26-2012, 10:53 PM   #7562
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

im back to the homestead, hunting for the whole heads
medication from my old meds, quick diversions, makin up the rose beds
my nose red, rudimentry like eric dolphy, jazz time philosophy

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:05 PM   #7563
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

roll phillies ergonomically so i meditate properly fumbling over modern day Prophecy
these guys are obsolete i got a direct line like geometry to the god in me

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:20 PM   #7564
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

blocking options knocking mockasons hit cha them special beam cannons like Piccallo did Radetz, but cha ain't the baddest when there's still blood on the dance floor, tell e'm clean up on eisle four while all y'all still looking at the floor i'm ripping minds raw like an alien probe with more nodes than the borgs do when they assimilate cha and say "resistance is futile"/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:22 PM   #7565
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

come off the top premediate reintergrate introduce promindence
omnipressence end it all with evidence that ain't educating them hoodfellas wit/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 07-29-2012, 02:42 AM   #7566
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

underground dweller spits still irrelevant cash takes precedence along with criminal negligence so I'm over heads like fitted caps spitting lifted raps that blast like astrological jabs, you see stars

Old 07-29-2012, 11:23 AM   #7567
kush

kush grasshopper

im spitting meticulous bars by conquering the art so call me the rap Napoleon Bonaparte
kush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:49 AM   #7568
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

own a dart price righter than dwight gooden at a coke spot dominate mind mixes switch blade grenade open air raid tone touch olive branch clutch cobra venom intercept and inveniously subtling ruin you/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 07-29-2012, 06:52 PM   #7569
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

brewing overdue revenue when i debut ill immune visuals killing tunes my realist goons under moon resume to consume doom from womb to putting you buffoons in concrete tombs & let the flowers bloom

Old 07-30-2012, 05:50 PM   #7570
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

dude this ain't no cartoon i know a platoon of bamboons
that'll rip your face off and your identity they'll assume....

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)
MosHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:38 PM   #7571
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

you been inhaling some fumes my dude i rain rude wit shells like typhoons
we can settle this at high noon like the wa wa west stepping out of saloons

Old 07-31-2012, 09:41 AM   #7572
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

hopping out of coccoons regenerated awaiting satan
d'evils i've been thru couldn't kill me so stop ya hatin'

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)
Old 08-03-2012, 03:02 AM   #7573
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

extermination permeated terminated on arrival my determination is survival
walk away alive while an ambulance crew try to revive you with an untold number of rounds inside you

Old 08-03-2012, 11:43 AM   #7574
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

i ride thru appear hospitable until i spit few at you and your baby boo
at the hospital i'll be watching House tryin' to figure out what to do...

Old 08-04-2012, 03:27 PM   #7575
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

what to do upper cut loose wit hands let them go like tyson tho dicing foes
knuckle blows to domes hitting hard like chrome on black tops & over microphones