news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 09-07-2012, 10:27 PM   #7621
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

scrapping worms at cha feet, delete control alt cha reads in feeds organically mic mechanic now im just armageddon been a blood splattering wetting more chairing panels leaving mores beats mishandled than the clinton-monica Lewinsky scandal
get cha speeches disected more than those debeat oft repeat read my skills as no substitute justu when you just trying to improve voodoo/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 04:32 AM   #7622
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Come trough like who you cuckoo right hook one look define shook my mind rook knights chess box grind strategize wit crooks for lavish goods smoking backwoods back in hoods

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:36 PM   #7623
Eversick666
tha agent of sickness

Eversick666 iron monkeyEversick666 iron monkeyEversick666 iron monkeyEversick666 iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to Eversick666

......grained dash polished cherry woodz,knight paint almost as black as Suge,out the side popz lazer canons gammin that id bond u to the hood,stick shift a plasma rocket out the sprockets cockpit death-proof with lead foot...

"We discourteous creatures, features of repetitive
feaster's,that pray on the opposite optical of logical people"
http://www.myspace.com/eversick0666
Eversick666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #7624
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

off the hook, satan's rook get cha detached ever since i've been scratched throatily doped up soaked up enough dopeness from the potency been queing more cd's than mp3's
any emcee can see thru the laser disced up through foes most pose on lame tape covers looking like another bad company rip off, heads off/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 09-13-2012, 04:30 PM   #7625
JahroamDaGod

JahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkey

I crave the taste of flesh, the medicine's cost
Given a taste,
this is the occasion to give a face to Death's office
JahroamDaGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:13 PM   #7626
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

moths itch the deads crap on the map jack up the claps when clans cannot even unit in the face of danger, flagged outta swords check out my reveals when lights appeal to those yield in company the devil tries and deal in, never am i always shielded/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 09-18-2012, 07:26 AM   #7627
jahnyjigler
Alcatraz

jahnyjigler crouching tigerjahnyjigler crouching tiger

Holy ghost my prayers the anthem the devil bewilded / sickening purity in my soul reminiscent of a young Mary / me against the devil not even half as scary as the devil against this hip hop early
to cast fear and yeild man is the devil's mission
besides the lord i fought to defend the lords FORT..

..............Jahny Jigler
jahnyjigler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #7628
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

vice gripping turfs thunderous earths i quake rumbling more nooses than snakes
fakes get derailed unsheathe swords cut they're heads off like "their can be only one"
you ain't immortal, your immoral killing it cordial thinking its a morsel when you ain't even remorseful playing the martyr ain't even got enough to barter with/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 09-20-2012, 04:49 AM   #7629
JahroamDaGod

JahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkey

No mercy or quarter when I slaughter mine,
Borderline terrors and crimes prepared with red lines
JahroamDaGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:49 AM   #7630
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bitches start talking when facing fed time get hung by the neck line
tech nine barking cover your iris in permanent darkness

Old 10-07-2012, 06:42 PM   #7631
Eversick666
tha agent of sickness

Eversick666 iron monkeyEversick666 iron monkeyEversick666 iron monkeyEversick666 iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to Eversick666

Quote:
Originally Posted by $inista View Post
bitches start talking when facing fed time get hung by the neck line
tech nine barking cover your iris in permanent darkness

..an watch how marksmen spark this,morbidity make u nauseous,spits from prophets for profits,the bibles liable to mindtrick divine sights from there sockets.

"We discourteous creatures, features of repetitive
feaster's,that pray on the opposite optical of logical people"
http://www.myspace.com/eversick0666
Eversick666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:38 PM   #7632
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

trash labs think this is truth telling you ain't bible-belt state welting mind melding vulcan science ship ripper clip past cha vampire genesis remain a nemesis alchemically related dated on my promenade or premise/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 10-13-2012, 06:00 AM   #7633
jahnyjigler
Alcatraz

jahnyjigler crouching tigerjahnyjigler crouching tiger

While I pray like the mantis and meditate on battling the next devil my mind move tectonic plates
jahnyjigler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:51 AM   #7634
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

come back like chaos make you reminisce devilish testaments how fraternal infernal burns internal to the flesh no longer concerns you till its flesh of your flesh I represent karma upon ya residences with dirty weapons & dense oxygen

Old 10-19-2012, 10:00 PM   #7635
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

instrumental lessons leaving most emcees look prebubestant
thinking their just a genome not even explored until they get released and relapse
thinking you can come back get deported resorted and imported through the seas on Heavy Chevy/

NON IGNORANT...