news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 10-23-2012, 12:37 AM   #7636
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

deadly unforgettably better then heat resonating from speech unquestionably vocabulary weaponry sharper then ya pedigree when i enter see cyphers get liver saliva ignite the micophone withe spoken tones that staked more heads then totem poles

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:19 AM   #7637
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuck stacking heads, I'm straight to breaking knees,
Bring the pain more efficiently than five hundred killer bees,
You know my steez, word game so ill shit'll leave you fucked up and diseased.
Old 10-23-2012, 01:50 PM   #7638
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck your origin deplore more gore my friend encouraging ya lack of nourishment cornering fraudulent men who never explored the raw intense lyrical contents compared to their gibberish spoken nonsense beyond threats i throw off your equilibrium with my conscious

Old 10-23-2012, 07:33 PM   #7639
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

3rd world verses dirt worded never hated erb smoking learning crazed ideas insanes main in games
know how son flows off the home beacon seen on screen sucker emcee syndrome/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:27 AM   #7640
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

sin suckerfree flows seen clones compete & leak chrome busten throught da cheak bone run ya lil feet home i'm a phenom you peons cant fuck with the type of shit i be on

Old 10-24-2012, 09:10 AM   #7641
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

catch an eyeful im delightful spraying rhymes by the eiffel at nightfall…the-beat-drops-then-I fall..dust ma jeans off den nightcrawl
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:15 AM   #7642
D.projectile

taking it back coz da vermin r wack..i spray exact wid da verbal twin mags..the exclamation is 'BRAP'..like da biters coz im raykin in 'tax'...makin it hap..flowing like croation or albanian rap
Old 10-26-2012, 03:23 PM   #7643
JahroamDaGod

JahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkey

Intense flames as Rain Men proclaim this age as their raiment/
Iron fist grip chiseled pages while escapin maximum containment
JahroamDaGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:02 AM   #7644
D.projectile

i aint a cross boss dat calls shots..dats like spawnin a glock pointin towards ya coz your callin its stock
Old 10-27-2012, 11:50 AM   #7645
JahroamDaGod

JahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkey

Juggle eightballs, hidden veins and vaults filled with rage and toxins/
Cross-correlate universal forces, gems censored from my nation's idiot boxes
JahroamDaGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:14 PM   #7646
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

box cutter flow sole propertior of flows undergodding minds with overlord sounding deaths my threats be steps taking in the right direct, intersect, interject
gimme any precepts now emcees get deaded and rejected like visa, mastercard or paypal/

NON IGNORANT...

Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 10-27-2012 at 10:17 PM.
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:35 PM   #7647
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
catch an eyeful im delightfull
sounds like em on renegade

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:18 AM   #7648
D.projectile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
sounds like em on renegade
great minds____________ :-)
Old 11-02-2012, 07:26 AM   #7649
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

Metalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killa

great minds runing upon whether its day time
you better pray im spitting like banana clips 38 times

Metalfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:23 AM   #7650
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

heard thru grapevines i takes mines from apes and swines
metaphysically i grind sprinkle cajun sparkle on ya mind before i dine

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)
MosHigh is offline   Reply With Quote