news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 07-28-2005, 03:00 PM   #931
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

Father N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Father N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to Father N Dangerous
Default Re: One line rhyme-bringin it back!!

Light up the beanie, write scriptures like graffiti/
this shit to me, be eazy, like grantin a wish and im a genie/

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
Father N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 03:07 PM   #932
u-turn

u-turn grasshopper

You think you seeing me, mistaking, pretty soon you'll be 6 feet
Answer to your ignorant eyes, fuck no, you'll be in worse condition then Christopher Reeve's//

u-turn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 03:21 PM   #933
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yall one liners meaningless like niggas with eyeliners make up shit that dont make sense its just too common can never reach the level or find the hidden chamber that im in.
tekunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 03:40 PM   #934
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

Father N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venomsFather N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Father N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to Father N Dangerous

im off to work be back with the quickness/
you two better practice so u can match this/

peace for now

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
Father N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 05:35 PM   #935
JOHNNY_TICAL
A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

JOHNNY_TICAL grasshopper

Immense Faction.. // Faculty Lacking.. // Hoodrats Slapping.. // Haters Cracking .. // Think B 4 U Speak../ Invert Missile Creep.. ! . .search U In Sleep.!
Old 07-29-2005, 02:25 AM   #936
the messiah

the messiah grasshopper

tical and me lyrically heat seek, catch u between dreams and make u plummet out the clouds like skydiving,
"ya'll niggas can't be serious, i was nice before ice, before christ, before the the words let there be light, and the light took over the night, i was born wit the mic, lord of the mic before all plant and animal life, took this rap shit to new heights before the wright brothers took flight, before dogfightin' and aerial strikes, before mc's picked up pens and started to write" - Canibus
the messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 05:32 AM   #937
JOHNNY_TICAL
A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

JOHNNY_TICAL grasshopper

Up N Smoke.... > High Flying..// Lifted Beyond Imagination.. Eyes Lying.. Thoughts @ Random.. Faded . Yes > ... I'm ..!
Old 07-29-2005, 10:11 AM   #938
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

blood full of dime...weed puffing wita tast of lime twisted like tea splitted like b"s my brain stays bunted all the time
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 08:37 PM   #939
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

focused and primed basting teradactyls and vultures soaked with my nine
Old 07-29-2005, 09:20 PM   #940
the messiah

the messiah grasshopper

lock the doors get in the cellar and hide, the messiah's brainstormin a class 5
"ya'll niggas can't be serious, i was nice before ice, before christ, before the the words let there be light, and the light took over the night, i was born wit the mic, lord of the mic before all plant and animal life, took this rap shit to new heights before the wright brothers took flight, before dogfightin' and aerial strikes, before mc's picked up pens and started to write" - Canibus
Old 07-29-2005, 09:27 PM   #941
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rolling fast spits when i drive...i hit like the 2 pumping 12's that bang in my ride
Old 07-29-2005, 09:32 PM   #942
the messiah

the messiah grasshopper

take this rap shit out on a line like mountain climbers on a 70 degree incline
Old 07-29-2005, 09:46 PM   #943
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

hit u wit blows from the inside wit enzines im ur upper rank officer and im hear to get ur ass inline with in-ryhme
Old 07-29-2005, 09:54 PM   #944
the messiah

the messiah grasshopper

thru the grit and the grime me and proof mashin thoroughbreds to glue, alcoholics cant even stomach you!!
Old 07-29-2005, 10:07 PM   #945
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

i pour like pure grain but im only 100pr00f when i get to brew..aged 21 years put me in ur throght and i will have ur mouth turning blue