news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

View Poll Results: GraveDiggaz - Nightmare In A Minor
Classic 2 8.00%
Superior 6 24.00%
Banger 13 52.00%
Average 2 8.00%
Mediocore 2 8.00%
Wack 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2007, 12:28 AM   #16
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

theres a nice handful of absolute fuckin BANGERS on this joint, but alot of ehhhh joints..

Poetic is amazing throughout..

False Things Must Perish
Killing Fieldz
Nightmare in A-Minor
Man Only Fears

are certified Wu baaaaaaangers.....True Master skills this album and 4th Disciple spits a crazy verse...Poetic is untouchable, Frukwan is manageable...

absence of Rza totally sucks...
Old 10-10-2007, 06:12 AM   #17
Maxxx Millisecondz
Venemous Saliva Spit

Maxxx Millisecondz grasshopper

this album was my shit when i first got it. i was skeptical too when i saw that RZA didn't have any part in it, but the beats are insane, and cosign on Poetic dropping some of his sickest verses to date. he was always my favorite in the group. i never checked the album after this one, though. it just never felt right to me, since it was longer after Poetic's passing. is it worth it? get at me.

the debut album: Better 8 Than Never NOW AVAILABLE!!!

coming soon to Newbury Comics!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/8bzagnojusticenopeace
http://www.myspace.com/8bzabeatspage
Maxxx Millisecondz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:53 AM   #18
MathUtheMCZA
DJ MCELFRESH!

MathUtheMCZA shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to MathUtheMCZA Send a message via MSN to MathUtheMCZA

poetic is sick on this joint!!! I think imma listen to this when i get home, cuz its been a minute--poetic is like sooo spitting his dying words on this album, knowing he was gonna hit the essence soon..........apart from the album, while poetic kills it sooo hard that its ridiculous....personally i like frukwan in general....he's like one of the most underrated mc's of all time in all of hiphop., I guess i'm partial to him since he was in stetsasonic!!! he's paid major dues in the game! im saying. peace.
MathUtheMCZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 04:55 PM   #19
Knowledge God
Veteran Member

Knowledge God crouching tigerKnowledge God crouching tiger

one of the best wu lps of all time

Knowledge God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 07:42 AM   #20
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Great album, and mad slept on. Poetic's one of my favourite albums ever.

Would have been worth buying for Zig Zag Chamber alone.

R.I.P. Poetic

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 11:39 AM   #21
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just bumping this today and you know what?......I like it more now than I did way back when I originally puchased it. The last shout out skit with Grym takes on a sad vibe from me now, just knowing that this was his last record and who knows if we will every hear any unreleased lyrics again. RIP

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 08:57 PM   #22
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Poll
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 05:41 AM   #23
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Real dope album, but few beats I just coulda not feel, and I missed RZA, so for me, it is superior......
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:07 AM   #24
mr. murder

mr. murder grasshopper

never heard this joint, i thought i was up on all things wu
mr. murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 02:29 AM   #25
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

poetic and frukwan are fuckin insane, i love this album, went into listenin to it and not expectin much but came out extremely satisfied, nightmare in a-minor is an epic track, love the chorus and poetic kills that shit, i luv the way they spit on zig zag chamber as well, dope ass album 9/10
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #26
Mysta
Masked Avengah

Mysta grasshopper

Nothing special... GraveDiggaz without Prince Paul beats? No way...
Old 03-13-2009, 04:15 PM   #27
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

more than a banger
its a jew
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:19 AM   #28
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

better wake up

bangin' album
Old 08-26-2011, 10:43 PM   #29
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Have had 6 Feet since back in the day. In the past couple months i've gotten into this and The Sickle. IMO this is their 2nd best behind 6 Feet. All three are either Supreme or Classic in my opinion.

RIP Poetic.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:34 AM   #30
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

classic album
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote