news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-12-2005, 01:58 AM   #16
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: CASSIDY making fun of 50 CENT's 21 QUESTIONS......wasn't he a poptart last year???

Cassidy is a bitch, 50 is a bitch. That sums it up
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 09:33 AM   #17
Hayabusa
Veteran Member

Hayabusa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Hayabusa
Default Re: CASSIDY making fun of 50 CENT's 21 QUESTIONS......wasn't he a poptart last year???

Yeah but cassidy is a bitch with nice freestylin skillz 50 is a bitch that loves to sing over all his songs shit he dissed ja rule for doin lol ironic. Him and Ja two peas in a pod now.

Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 10:42 AM   #18
CELL

CELL shaolin monk
Default Re: CASSIDY making fun of 50 CENT's 21 QUESTIONS......wasn't he a poptart last year??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa
Yeah but cassidy is a bitch with nice freestylin skillz 50 is a bitch that loves to sing over all his songs shit he dissed ja rule for doin lol ironic. Him and Ja two peas in a pod now.
2 toes in a stinky sock, even
CELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 10:53 AM   #19
thugnation4life

cassidy already released tha video?
Old 06-12-2005, 11:55 AM   #20
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

ballistic crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to ballistic
Default Re: CASSIDY making fun of 50 CENT's 21 QUESTIONS......wasn't he a poptart last year??

i love how everyone makes judgements based on what other people without ever actually listening to an artist. i'll bet anything that the majority of everyone that has posted in here, if not everyone, hasn't even listened to cassidy's first album (title evades me at the moment). when i heard that track 'hotel', i felt the same way as y'all and dismissed it immediately. but then i heard cassidy's album, and he actually is a dope MC. unless you've been in the game for more than five years, nowadays you can't really establish yourself unless you put out a track like 'hotel'. the situation is a bitch, and you can chalk it up to the music industry exploiting inner city conditions and capitalism. but don't hate on cassidy without hearing some of his stuff first...that i'm a hustla track is pretty sick, and definitely one of the better songs on the radio right now. his first album was nice, and i haven't heard his second one yet...anyways, just listen before you judge...

ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 12:53 PM   #21
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballistic
i love how everyone makes judgements based on what other people without ever actually listening to an artist. i'll bet anything that the majority of everyone that has posted in here, if not everyone, hasn't even listened to cassidy's first album (title evades me at the moment). when i heard that track 'hotel', i felt the same way as y'all and dismissed it immediately. but then i heard cassidy's album, and he actually is a dope MC. unless you've been in the game for more than five years, nowadays you can't really establish yourself unless you put out a track like 'hotel'. the situation is a bitch, and you can chalk it up to the music industry exploiting inner city conditions and capitalism. but don't hate on cassidy without hearing some of his stuff first...that i'm a hustla track is pretty sick, and definitely one of the better songs on the radio right now. his first album was nice, and i haven't heard his second one yet...anyways, just listen before you judge...
Dude, that may be the unfortunate climate in hip hop 2005....coming into the rap game with some bubblegum songs to get on the radio......but when you come into the rap game with bubblegum shit like HOTEL, and the other shit he did, you basically come in with absolutley no credibility. So when you come out 2 years later talking all this gangster/hustler talk, you look like a complete fake. The way most artists come into the rap game is by laying down harder street tracks and making an name for themselves, building there credibility.....which allows them later in there career to get away with more pop tinged tracks. I think this allows them to have longer careers......it seems like the dudes who do it the opposite...come into the game with pop shit.......dissapear really fast.

I think CASSIDY's marketing team really fucked him, cause I heard he used to be some battle rapper.....but when his cd came out, he was doing those bubblegum songs which were popular 2 years back with CHINGY, JA RULE, etc. This caught people off guard who were expecting some battle raps......that album did mediocre sales.....so now he is trying to come back hard, but I dont think people will buy into it as he is known as a poptart.........he should not have been so fuckin concerned with making the quick paper, and maybe he could would have some credibility now, and a long rap career.
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 01:01 PM   #22
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

ballistic crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to ballistic

oh yea certainly....i agree with you in the sense that he could've introduced himself to the masses a bit better. i hated that track 'hotel'...but at the same time, i didnt let that affect my opinion of him as an artist. what i'm saying is, everyone is just going off of that and promptly labeling him as a no-talent, non-MC, psuedo-Nellyist rapper. check out his other tracks, and if you still dont like him, then thats simply a matter of taste. but if you're like me, you'll be able to appreciate his wit and punch-line-oriented material. he's very, very similar to trife da god, if you're looking for a parallel to compare him to. he's a quality rapper, dont let the radio waves infiltrate your brain cells!

ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 02:33 PM   #23
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im a Hustla was a wack ass track also though
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote