news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 06-12-2006, 09:52 PM   #1
WuBizzie

WuBizzie drunken mastaWuBizzie drunken mastaWuBizzie drunken masta
Default Comedy Central

See? Now this is what the fuck I'm talkin bout. I purposely lead ya'll mutha fuckas to the XXL website to hear the new Masta Killah joint just so I could hear the feed back. I wanted all ya'll brain dead "hardcore" Wu fans too hear the track and maybe try out some of the other hip hop thats on that site. And guess what? I got exactly what i knew what was comin'. half ya'll mutha fuckas want to shit on the track and probably didn't even try to listen to the other shit! Ya'll some funny motherfuckers, I swear. The track is hot. And other hip hop CAN be hot (even though nowadays it mostly aint), but its the cot damn reaction that ya'll give that makes me realize why real street hip hop niggas hate this site. MOST YA'LL NIGGAS SHIT ON NON RELATED WU HIP HOP AND THEN YA'LL TURN AROUND AND SHIT ON WU HIP HOP!??? And when i say WU hip hop I mean The GENERALS. Not to say that the original Wu generals always come wit hot shit, cause they don't, but most ya'll niggas are tone deaf and knock hard shit like this Killa joint and then praise subpar Warcloud ,are what have you, shit. COME ON!!

Next time you niggas decide to post ya'll should sit down prior to touching the keyboard and realize what hip hop is and what REAL MCing is. Look back at history. The Melle Mels. The Kanes. The KRS's. And realize that when you post praising bullshit, you disrespect what the Wu came in this industry all about. REAL hip hop! It might hurt you to come to the realization that some cats out there are better than your average Wu weed carrier, but like this new Masta Killa song - "iT's what it is".

Stop supporting that bullshit. Love.
WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 10:01 PM   #2
xHard to Earnx
ADEPT

xHard to Earnx grasshopper

I have no idea what's going on, but people that use stupid fonts, stupid colors, or type Like This All The Time should just quit the internet, and you've fallen under one of those categories.
Old 06-12-2006, 10:11 PM   #3
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 10:31 PM   #4
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

moved
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 09:55 AM   #5
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

damn, who was that guy???
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote