news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-17-2006, 02:08 PM   #16
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

To be honest, I don't think anyone in the clan is REALLY versatile.... Not saying it's a bad thing though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 02:12 PM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther Large
Is he the most versatile next to big ghost?

as he is not the best lyricist becuz that goes to gza but he is a close 2nd

but just think of how versatile INS really is i'll give you a list of some of the best verses ever to come out of the wu-camp by INS that all sound different but are FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!

Triumph
Above the clouds
Guillotine
Assasanation Day
C.R.E.A.M
Cold World
Duel of The Iron Mic

-all classic songs i might add and all have a different lyrical vibe

deck is one of, if not the least, versatile members of the WU, which is his strenght some times. I say so cause when ever Deck comes on you know your gonna get the same raw ass nigga you got back in 93 and he won't dissappiont. Ghost is the most versitile and versitile isn't about haven't dope versus with different styles(btw its a fact that ghost has dope versus that are MORE different the eachother then all the ones you names ex:Any versus of "One" and "Run" as compared to "Cold World" and "Cream"). Plus i can see ghost making a song with literally ANYONE in the industry, even Kelly Clarkson cause he's a chemist like that, but i can't see Deck doing the same. Same with Meth, but cause when ghost switches styles he REALLY switches styles, i'll give it to ghost.
Old 06-17-2006, 02:14 PM   #18
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
ummmmmm..no
lol i love how your getting mad about it, your like the least respected cat on this site.
Old 06-17-2006, 02:21 PM   #19
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin
lol i love how your getting mad about it, your like the least respected cat on this site.
damn my message board respect is fucked up ??? what i gotta do ?? i mean thats a sirious problem right here..i cant live without my wu corp respect...damn life aint nothin worth anymore..ima take the next jump

faggot i never gave a fuck about this shit - ima rebel..everybody on here can suck my dick...wade !!! tell ya mom to take a shower !
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:37 PM   #20
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther Large
Is he the most versatile next to big ghost?

as he is not the best lyricist becuz that goes to gza but he is a close 2nd

but just think of how versatile INS really is i'll give you a list of some of the best verses ever to come out of the wu-camp by INS that all sound different but are FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!

Triumph
Above the clouds
Guillotine
Assasanation Day
C.R.E.A.M
Cold World
Duel of The Iron Mic

-all classic songs i might add and all have a different lyrical vibe

Dont forget Heaterz
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote