news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 06-26-2006, 05:40 PM   #16
Pharaoh Snefru
4th Dynasty

Pharaoh Snefru shaolin monk

Someone should teach you a lesson, little cockduckaz like you wit big mouths to fuck some shit like this up. The fuck outta here Kid. I mean please, you gettin in the way of what im tryin to be doin right here. You make no scence, yah just sayin what you sayin about nothing, get out my thread for you get thrown on smash, quit sukin my dik...I hate little kids man fuck, thinkin they think some shit fuck outta here wit that dumb shit

now lets get somemore replys from real cats up on here...
Pharaoh Snefru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:52 PM   #17
da kid toney
7 5/8

da kid toney grasshopper

lol
you talkin to me?
i just said siris is the best out your team. thatīs all .. i havenīt said anything negative and you fuckin wit me? lol get your mind right and take off that jealousy... and learn to take critics... other people got different views on things but that shall not be your problem so calm down.. itīs all good! i like your shit...

im here since 75 . yo only think that you know who you talkin too. thatīs your unclean ghostly reflection. peace
da kid toney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:54 PM   #18
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

yo both of ya'll need to chill because we suppose to all be down da kid toney is FWL and snef your UGS we're all fam everyone calm down

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 10:05 PM   #19
da kid toney
7 5/8

da kid toney grasshopper

yeah lol

i like teamwork too... i just say - siris is currently the most high mc in the underground rap world iīm in... all my thoughts are on "how to get in",,, but not for me! for anyone of my brothers! i donīt wanna get in! iīm neither a musician nor a mc... and i donīt want fame or might, or cash or luxury... i just love god and true rap music is da comunication line.. thatīs all..
Old 06-27-2006, 12:36 AM   #20
Pharaoh Snefru
4th Dynasty

Fuck up word up. Im that nigga sun, don't speak me think me talk me all that shit. You pissin on my tomb sun. Like Im shit in the breeze nigga fuck that. Bitch slap the shit outta you mahfucka. don't talk shit if you not about shit KId...we all one day gon listen to you say...Snefru The Greaaaaatttttttt. Fuck around and get yah scull cracked Sunnnn. The fuck you here for, fuck yah Pm niggaz stan, this my shit right here now peace the fuck out, slide away slide away slide away

niggaz puttin out dumb shit, whats yah purpose, this shit iz way deeper then this speakin to yal, you been seen.

The iZ Wu CORP

The God

Pharaoh Snefru

MUMRA

all lames can get stuck
Old 06-27-2006, 12:42 AM   #21
Pharaoh Snefru
4th Dynasty

I mean fuck for hush kids the fuk up, I put my music here to be herd not be be tolerated, if the shit fucks wit you like that, I did my thing tho...Im must be real deadly to you, I put fear in your eyes. I put the hate in your breath, I double post, Please...is it cuz im me? you must be fuckin wit me. I know and im over the ledge right now about to blow fake fucks into peices. cats is sellin freams fakin the real from blind niggaz but i see. I been here to long not to see

looks again think real hard next time you better off
Old 06-27-2006, 02:02 AM   #22
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

^^well said Snefru, i like your last post :d

"I double post, please...is it cuz i'm me?" >>>these words are maaaaad crazy
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:15 AM   #23
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yall let me know when this album iz done i'll cop it
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:46 AM   #24
da kid toney
7 5/8

da kid toney grasshopper

you is a wannabe rapstar and iīm a wannabe producer.. you do your thing and i do mine. so.. take my criticism and i take yours. iīm out.. keep it comin ... peace

Last edited by da kid toney; 06-27-2006 at 09:56 AM.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:37 AM   #25
Pharaoh Snefru
4th Dynasty

get the fuck outta here, I slap bitches like you. Fake fuck
Old 06-27-2006, 10:48 AM   #26
da kid toney
7 5/8

da kid toney grasshopper

i donīt know what kind of problem you got with me,cause i i didnīt said anything negative about it... letz say you had a bad day and i donīt mind that anymore..

i can also take out your appearances tracks off the blew ice album if you want me to do that. for me itīs no problem. iīm just promoting audio lounge shit and i donīt see anyone else doing this, except the wu corp mixtape project. if thatīs enough for you.. ok. i donīt care. i donīt wanna beef with anyone of you around here

either you a part of ZOO BABEES or you donīt .. find someone else who do this shit for free, then let him do that. i spent like 150 hours and major headache while workin on the album and website... just for YOU! i donīt want to be famous and i donīt do it for a cash.
i use the name DA KID TONEY not because i am that dude! there ainīt no DA KID TONEY . thatīs a phantom, build by wu tang, especially ghostface.. see. i give up all credits to a phantom, thatīs only here to promote true underground and conciouss rap... now be cool b and inject that hate you obviously feel inside into new tracks.. i love to hear that! not go against me.. go against the greedy! they the ignorant fucks! i donīt ignore you, i push your shit! peace

http://www.samysorge.com/siris.mp3

Last edited by da kid toney; 06-27-2006 at 12:20 PM.