news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-27-2006, 12:13 PM   #16
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Hip Hop isnt dying

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 12:16 PM   #17
HipHophead101
ADEPT

HipHophead101 grasshopper

^^hahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 06-27-2006, 12:18 PM   #18
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

^^lmao....

well... i think you have to explore the underground chief... mainstream/radio music isnt hip hop to me, but there are alot of underground cats that are definitely dope... peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:04 PM   #19
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Check these Groups

Brooklyn Academy
Jedi Mind Tricks
Living Legends
Army Of The Pharoahs

and if u aint feelin that

dig in the crates... plenty of old shit to cop

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:24 AM   #20
Seborth
Assasin

Seborth grasshopper

I think Hip-Hop isn't dyin. There are many good MC's and producers in underground.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:22 AM   #21
JackTrippa718JR
Veteran Member

JackTrippa718JR grasshopper

It's not that hip hop is dying it's that radio stations paly the same 30 mainstream songs all fucking day
JackTrippa718JR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 08:12 AM   #22
odot27
1/2 Of Tha Fella Neez

odot27 grasshopper

yo you all have a really close minded view of hip hop man.... jus cuz something is mainstream doesnt mean its not good

50 Cent has a few god songs: Window Shopper (talks about his life growing up), also check Hate It Or Love It (talks about how poor they were growing up).... yo man, you cant jus base all your opinions on one ot two songs that u hear by a certain artist, thats jus wack. did u know that 50 Cent used to be all lyrical and shit? i bet you didnt, before he got signed to Aftermath he had a really dope album out, around 99-2000 i think, i forget the name tho.... look into it.

TI is not wack! dude has club songs but he also has street songs, plus he can rap! hes actually kinda witty if u listen close.

And if you're only feeling the Wu, u need to get out of your house dude.... I could give you like 20 albums to DL/buy that you'd probaby love to death! Hip Hop is not Dead/dying, far from it.... open up your mind a little!

Yo, u cant jus hate on these guys either, you dont know what they went thru in life man. Maybe they wanna be underground, and have some substance in there songs but in order to get payed to feed themselves and there family they have to change there style a little. Just like your dad/mom might hate his/her job, what if they hate what they're doing too, you never know. Can't knock the hustle....
Old 06-29-2006, 09:28 AM   #23
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuck he wasnt lyrical that album is Power Of The Dollar or Guess Who's Back? and neither of those are lyrical imo

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:42 AM   #24
odot27
1/2 Of Tha Fella Neez

odot27 grasshopper

yo he was more lyrical than he is now, im jus saying he didnt have anything to rap for then, he was tryna get signed. and now that he is, and he knows he wont get dropped theres no point putting effort into it
Old 06-29-2006, 01:22 PM   #25
Andrewyaz@aol.com

Andrewyaz@aol.com grasshopper

hey odot27, good point many people are closed minded, but i also agree that most shit out in the mainstream/radio world of hiphop is bs. And dont defend 50 cent with "he used to be lyrical." Just because he was lyrical doesn't mean he was good. And exactly how close do u have to listen to the guy, u have to search for clever lyrics. I mean don't hate him just because he's mainstream, but don't like him just because other people don't.
Andrewyaz@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 01:29 PM   #26
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

You wanna know who's dying?

YOur Mom is dyin.................

for my dick. j/p but this is really a tired ass topic.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:02 PM   #27
The Antagonist
CHAMILLITARY

The Antagonist grasshopper

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21758

Leave your mom's basement in your gated comminuty, then come back...fags.
The Antagonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:19 PM   #28
tacle

^ haha, nice man.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:24 PM   #29
tacle

Fuck this thread right, i made it and i probably done wrong by makin' right, so by me makin' this thread, people have been switchin' and shit, well thats all good, i made this thread cause i ain't happy with alot of hip hop artists who be releasin' nothin' but crap, but ol well, i take it back when i said hip hop is dyin' cause i now know if i still enjoy it, it isn't dead, so there.

Fuck the name!

Oh and er.... antagonist sorry to get you out of your pram.

Cryin' like that, relax and calm down, a fat paragraph cryin', now that is a fag.

Last edited by tacle; 06-29-2006 at 03:30 PM.
Old 06-29-2006, 04:15 PM   #30
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRONFLAGCHIEF36
Hip-Hop is already dead!!! Its gonna take alot of shit to revive it!!!
rzarectah?
problem is no-one reps the true school
only dilated peoples, p.u.t.s
cant really think of anyone else who makes straight up hip hop records other than wu
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote