news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-20-2006, 07:05 AM   #16
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
everything ive stated. is easily found through research
doesn't make it true

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 07:13 AM   #17
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol so u can state somethin is not true.. with out even looking into it

wow great skills u have!

ok.. did u even get the example i gave

how baphomet is potrayed..
george washington
had the same picture made.
exactly the same but with him in it!

what does that show to u?

or do u need pics for ur mind to see?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 07:19 AM   #18
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-20-2006, 07:21 AM   #19
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-20-2006, 07:22 AM   #20
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

now if u want a better understanding.. look at the sun chair. that georgey had made.
so many symbols and esoteric symbols.

you have to know what to look for. or its just.. well.. nothing to the normal dumbed down robot of the world.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-20-2006, 08:30 AM   #21
Strange Fruit
-Familiar Vegetable-

Strange Fruit crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Strange Fruit

i'm a bit blind sometimes but,,,,,
can someone show me the 666
on mr tumnus?

{damn, i'm such a big fan of narnia, this is gonna kill me.}
Old 06-20-2006, 11:35 AM   #22
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

its not only narnia that has this symbolry

most fairy tales.. ( frog prince, rapunsal,etc) have masonic if not satanic rituals as its themes, but clevery switched round

same goes for
star wars films (anything by mr lucas really)
the harry potter movies ( those who know alot of whats really going on, and have seen the movies/books know this)
same goes for lord of the rings shit
anything by the kawalski's ( sp)

their so many. coz hollywood is full of masons and satanists..

roze theirs no 666 on tutmus,
i just stated he was a child molester (his role in the movie/books)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-20-2006, 11:39 AM   #23
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-20-2006, 11:42 AM   #24
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

i was reading a book at work,that mentioned dhjedi knights of egypt...
they look remarkbly close to nihang sikh warriors ( my moms lineage is sikh)
anyone know anything on the dhjedi knights of egypt

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-20-2006, 12:01 PM   #25
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pablobaluba Send a message via Yahoo to pablobaluba

very nice thread
pablobaluba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 02:01 PM   #26
Strange Fruit
-Familiar Vegetable-

Strange Fruit crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Strange Fruit

Quote:
its not only narnia that has this symbolry

most fairy tales.. ( frog prince, rapunsal,etc) have masonic if not satanic rituals as its themes, but clevery switched round

same goes for
star wars films (anything by mr lucas really)
the harry potter movies ( those who know alot of whats really going on, and have seen the movies/books know this)
same goes for lord of the rings shit
anything by the kawalski's ( sp)

their so many. coz hollywood is full of masons and satanists..

roze theirs no 666 on tutmus,
i just stated he was a child molester (his role in the movie/books)

i don't think i should be here.
i loved them fairy tales as a kid!!!

smh,,,,
Old 06-20-2006, 02:39 PM   #27
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey

Quote:
lol so u can state somethin is not true.. with out even looking into it

wow great skills u have!

ok.. did u even get the example i gave

how baphomet is potrayed..
george washington
had the same picture made.
exactly the same but with him in it!

what does that show to u?

or do u need pics for ur mind to see?
actually you have yet to prove anything.
If you've read my previous post you would see the points I made about 666, Pan and Narnia, and that your original post about them does not hold up. Also, Tumnus was not a "child molester" that's some more misinfo on your part.

As for the GW statue, that is an uncanny resembalance, but I don't know how true it is. The statue is obviously supposed to invoke Roman classicism.

The real point I was making when I said that "It odesn't mean it's true" is that when you put forth the idea that we have been lied to and we are getting false information, then ALL information is tainted, including these ideas..

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:28 PM   #28
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

all i said was its hard to believe, i dont want to it research tho or proove u right or wrong. Hope your not taking it that way cuz its a hot thread and your a cool cat soul troll
Old 06-20-2006, 09:46 PM   #29
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Fruit

i don't think i should be here.
i loved them fairy tales as a kid!!!

smh,,,,
1 Corinthians 13:11 - When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Yea... you gotta grow up to understand what Soul is talkin bout.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 02:19 AM   #30
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palehorse
yea this shit must just be a big coincidnce across the whole spectrum of modern society.
indeed

all these things, that have similar themes.. are all coincidences..
believe the people in power. when they same the same thing
nothing to worry about, it happened by chance!
(sorry but. looking through history,,. nothing happens through chance.
evenrything is pre determinded, to the set agenda.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
all i said was its hard to believe, i dont want to it research tho or proove u right or wrong. Hope your not taking it that way cuz its a hot thread and your a cool cat soul troll
where u been dude..!!

i dont want u to proove me right or wrong.
i want u to make up ur own mind, and know whatsreally happening inthe world. i cant say it better than the pale horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palehorse
dont do it to prove him wreong or right do it to see if its true cuz if it is it has far reaching consequences for every man woman and child, born and unborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
1 Corinthians 13:11 - When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Yea... you gotta grow up to understand what Soul is talkin bout.

the reason.. so many of them themese are in childrens books and fairy tales is.. so your mind can indoctrine them as myth. as astory
(ive read loads of research on. what our sences can pick up. when ur between 0 and 3 years old. with u looseing the ability when uget older upto say 5-7 years old) the way the education system works.
it to make u stop, useing the regions of your sences, that can see 'weird' and wonderful stuff.
its all about this physical reality.. nothing else exists..
or so they want u to believe,

i know many people if they spoke on childhood experiances b4 the age of say 7.. would have weird and fantastic storys..
but society tells u..
whatever u saw when u was that age..
YOU MADE UP

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 06-21-2006 at 02:23 AM.