news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-24-2006, 06:08 AM   #46
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Kephrem crouching tigerKephrem crouching tiger

Last edited by Kephrem; 01-19-2007 at 02:17 PM.
Kephrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 09:52 AM   #47
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
This to me, would seem to say that it is indeed time for a new system.
sho nuff. im pretty into actual communism, marx is a good read. and there is a big difference from what most people think of communism (lenninsm/stalinism/USSR communism) and real communism.

it aims at producing a classless society and extending democracy. marx thought until society is classless it will always have problems because their are internal contradictions within the system, which will be the seeds to its own downfall.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 03:58 PM   #48
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kephrem
That image of Baphomet isn't it from the 1800's? When and by who was that GW statue built?
Wow dude, kinda creepy, weird as hell. i wonder if all those dudes were really into satanic stuff. Thats a trip
Old 06-25-2006, 10:45 PM   #49
aismani
Everyone is god

aismani grasshopper
Default baphomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kephrem
Do you have any proof? an image of that specific tarot card unedited, and pre-Eliphas Ben Levi?
i gotta look it up.the pc im usin is at my cousins house,my books aint.But as far i remember indian-afghan writer idries shah explained this in an own chapter of his "the sufis".Overall,he is exposing a whole lot of "masonic" terms as drawn from islamic sufi-mystics who have to battle with spook-god-disciples within orthodox islam since the establishment of formal islam,like freemasons originally fought catholic church.Shah comes from the bloodline of Muhammad(for real) but dont get him twisted with the saudi dynasty,as these are wahabbi-"muslims" that are as hostile towards sufi islam as the reverend towards the true living god.
i'd call shah one of the most heavy writers at all because he's more a teacher than a documentor.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:07 PM   #50
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

kick ass thread peace Soul controla havn't talk bout shit like this in a minute people think I'm crazy when i do........ 4 this type shit you cant be closed minded.............. as I said before its right in front of our eyes, look & see for your self
lets take a look the great seal

Annuit Cúptis is one of two mottos (the other being Novus Ordo Seclorum) on the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States. Taken from the Latin words annuo (to nod, approve) and cúpto (to begin, undertake), it literally means someone or something "has approved our beginnings". The unspecified subject is apparently the Eye of Providence, which the motto surrounds, and accordingly, the U.S. State Department gives the translation "He [God] has favored our undertakings"

The phrase Novus Ordo Seclorum (Latin for "New Order of the Ages") appears on the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States, first designed in 1782 and printed on the back of the American dollar bill since 1935. It is also appears on the coat of arms of the Yale School of Management, Yale University's business school. It is often mistranslated as "New World Order", but the Latin for that phrase would be Novus Ordo Mundi.

The Base of the pyramid is marked with MDCCLXXVI, 1776 which is not only the year of the Revolution but also of the founding of the Illuminati MDCCLXXVI also =666

The Eye of Providence or the all-seeing eye is a symbol showing an eye surrounded by rays of light or a glory, and usually enclosed by a triangle. It is commonly interpreted as representing the eye of God keeping watch on mankind....................however really repersents the The Eye of Horus

The more recent tradition of freemasonry adopted the symbol in the form of the Eye of Providence and as such it has survived to this day. The Eye of Horus

Horus also known as Ra (sun god) was an ancient god in Egyptian mythology who dramatically evolved over the whole of Egyptian history. Early on, he became identified as a sky god, where one of his eyes was the sun, and the other the moon. His weaker eye later became less important in his mythology, and he became more strongly aligned with the sun

I could build more on Horus which will bring us to the sun god, sun worship, bearer of light=morning star=lucifer=satan & also baal, Babylon, the tower of babel which I believe some how relates to an obelisk (I will touch on this type quick

the Tower of Babel was a tower built by a united humanity to reach the heavens. Because man had it in his heart to be like God, God stopped this project by confusing their languages so that each spoke a different language. As a result, they could no longer communicate with one another and the work was halted. The builders were then scattered to different parts of Earth. This story is used to explain the existence of many different languages and races.

An obelisk is a tall, thin, four-sided, tapering monument which ends in a pyramidal top, obelisks were a prominent part of the architecture of the ancient Egyptians who placed them in pairs at the entrance of temples, The obelisk symbolized the sun god Ra (Horus) and during the brief religious reformation of Akhenaten was said to be a petrified ray of the aten, the sundisk. It was also thought that the god existed within the structure.
lets take a look @ one doe they can be found all over the world this on happens to be in Washington DC

I can build on this all day so i will stop here & build later

must check this sight out just do it click below
http://www.nathancolella.com/content/view/26/26/
and if you have time this one is intersting
http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/wheel.htm

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:10 AM   #51
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I Don't Know If They Call Them Selfs The Nwo But I Think That It Is True

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:27 AM   #52
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palehorse
this was good. But some of it was ridiculous (the money being folded stuff, come on. And George Bush throwing up what is obviously the Texas "Hook em Horns" symbol, and they were acting like its devilish).

Still, I didn't understand the making of random symbols over city maps and acting like that meant something.

overall, it was good.
Old 07-02-2006, 04:42 PM   #53
WolfMan
The Moon Knight

WolfMan grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to WolfMan

Peace to Soul for making this thread. I personally don't believe in all of the information provided in the thread, but I think it's good that people read it, and realize that everything doesn't have to be as it seems. Politicians, media, churches etc doesn't HAVE to be good, even though they may look like it at a quick glance.

Wake up, and stay awake. Peace!
Blessing To The Reader.
WolfMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:04 PM   #54
PLO-Stylez
ADEPT

PLO-Stylez grasshopper

all of that has a great bit of truth the sad thing is we have to go along with it we can only bitch about it on forums lol
Old 07-28-2006, 02:58 PM   #55
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palehorse
how many times u going to postthat?
dont you realize how funny and creative it is?
Old 09-28-2006, 02:19 AM   #56
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

great shit soul controller, its broken down great. Sure, maybe not 100% of the things are correct, but about 90% is.

And sinista, if you ever get the chance, id love if you broke down some more of the stuff you were talking about.

I gotta stop reading stuff like this though, it makes me so paranoid.
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:04 PM   #57
Treazon
A Threat to the State

Treazon crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Treazon Send a message via MSN to Treazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.MMA View Post

kevin nash must be a big longhorns fan too......didnt anybody notice that?

Treazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 08:32 AM   #58
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

there is a lot of truth in all this but how far can people go with it? Is it worth looking into so much and trying to figure out what there symbols are or are not when it will just leave you nowhere at the end of the day?
Old 01-16-2007, 03:21 PM   #59
Treazon
A Threat to the State

Treazon crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Treazon Send a message via MSN to Treazon

well if it involves something you want changed then you have to be sure it exists in this case. proof is obviously hard to come by but theres significant, real research being done.

for now tho, the possibility of this is important to understand. the power the illuminati are said to have is more influencial than physical, so the more people being aware of their presence as a possibility, the less power they would have.

and i never think its a bad thing to free yourself from slavery, slavery that exists whether or not the illuminati does is something more of this world's population have to realize... i dont think we gotta live in a world of haves and have nots

Treazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 02:35 PM   #60
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

thats why you gotta take matters into your own hands and get up stand up.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote