news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-15-2007, 12:54 AM   #76
Heavy-Mental
CHICKEN HEAD

Heavy-Mental Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
This is a hip-hop themed documentary about the NWO made by a few guys from Norfolk State University.

http://tv-links.co.uk/video/9/5175/7739/50511/73632
this link doesnt work..

My eyes the vision, memory is the film.."
Heavy-Mental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:10 PM   #77
The Void
The Ocean of Illusion...

The Void crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punch View Post
First of all, the 666 in the name is a real stretch, nevermind that 666 is not even really"the number of the Beast", never mind that both films cited were made long after Walt Disney died.
Walt isn't dead, he's frozen until a cure for his cancer or whatever he has is found.
The Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:13 PM   #78
The Void
The Ocean of Illusion...

The Void crouching tiger

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nRlDlAkonJU
The Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:05 PM   #79
Drug It Iz
Dreams of Conscioussness

Drug It Iz grasshopper

we have to take back everything they stole from us...our whole lives that is!nice thread!

Introduction to Anarchism
Drug It Iz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:33 PM   #80
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

ahahahahhaahahhahah Clasic

you forgot a pic of obama

any was hers this
http://www.breakthematrix.com/
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:11 AM   #81
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKDRevolutionary View Post
*Bumps "speak militant" by Sabac*...

*bumps the ritual.*

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:16 PM   #82
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up
Old 07-22-2009, 08:48 AM   #83
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 04:17 PM   #84
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good Info.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 04:19 PM   #85
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
the reason.. so many of them themese are in childrens books and fairy tales is.. so your mind can indoctrine them as myth. as astory
(ive read loads of research on. what our sences can pick up. when ur between 0 and 3 years old. with u looseing the ability when uget older upto say 5-7 years old) the way the education system works.
it to make u stop, useing the regions of your sences, that can see 'weird' and wonderful stuff.
its all about this physical reality.. nothing else exists..
or so they want u to believe,

i know many people if they spoke on childhood experiances b4 the age of say 7.. would have weird and fantastic storys..
but society tells u..
whatever u saw when u was that age..
YOU MADE UP

peace
Interesting. I can still recall when I was roughly 2-4 years old, living in Brooklyn, waking up in the middle of the night and looking down at the mattress. There was what appeared to me as an Angel. It appeared to be speaking to me, but I couldn't hear any words (it is conceivable that it was praying). I remember it was the only thing in the room that wasn't dark from the lights being turned off. I just continued to observe it. Just then, the lights were turned on and it was gone. At the time, it was real to me, although I never spoke on it. I never saw it again, but as I got older, I always wondered if what I saw was real.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:32 PM   #86
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
(sorry but. looking through history,,. nothing happens through chance.
evenrything is pre determinded, to the set agenda.)
That's where i disagree.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 02:43 AM   #87
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hmm,,you can only agree with what you understand... do u agree that both sides of ww2 was funded by the same people ? do you agree that the french / british war,. was funded by the same people? also, that the british army was told, that napolelon had won the war, so. the british stocks dropped. even tho the british really won,,
watch this sick video.. not to much on history,, but, on the people who have financed it.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-25-2011, 07:35 AM   #88
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

LulZ KillZ Phear....