news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-18-2006, 07:16 PM   #1
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Exclamation yo does baking soda spoil?

last night i had a half gram or so. everything by the book, shit would not come to a foam or get hard or anything, just a buncha hot oil. so im wondering, did the soda go bad? it was fucked up, i just poured it down the sink. never happened before, i been cooking dope for like 10 years and never had that happen. i mean ive fucked up before, lose it down the stove or if there's like a crack in your jar, that pisses me off. explodes in the microwave, fuckin bitch ass glass. or when some dumby uses old ammonia,. might as well cook it with urine. anyways, just wondreing if baking soda go's bunk. one of yall cough syrup luvin retards knows whats up. help me out
Old 06-18-2006, 08:19 PM   #2
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

LOL beats the shit out of me mang, that sounds crazy...

It just wouldn't rock up at all? How long you had it cooking for?

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 08:32 PM   #3
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

sicka smokes rocks
Old 06-18-2006, 08:36 PM   #4
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

fuck it mang, to each his own, if I ever move to washington I got myself a customer lol

anyways ima be out

good luck with the Baking Soda Blunder homie

Old 06-18-2006, 08:41 PM   #5
Da Problem Child
Dr.GrEeEnThUmB

Da Problem Child grasshopper

"Coughs"

Biter
Old 06-18-2006, 08:44 PM   #6
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

fuck u
Old 06-18-2006, 08:46 PM   #7
Da Problem Child
Dr.GrEeEnThUmB

Da Problem Child grasshopper

^^^ don't wanna fuck u.Ya SICKER THAN AIDZ.Oh my god that was clever.Hold your applause people
Old 06-18-2006, 08:48 PM   #8
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
fuck it mang, to each his own, if I ever move to washington I got myself a customer lol

anyways ima be out

good luck with the Baking Soda Blunder homie
oh i never knew this but if the soda is open and has been absorbing the odors in your fridge, its sucking all that shit in and i guess the soda freezes , it has to be in there for a long time, many moons an shit, i dont know, my uncle just told about it.

any of you ever cook coke in a sandwich bag?

Last edited by Sicka than aidZ; 06-18-2006 at 08:52 PM.
Sicka than aidZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:41 AM   #9
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
fuck u
hahahahhahahahahaha dead
Old 06-19-2006, 02:01 AM   #10
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Quote:
oh i never knew this but if the soda is open and has been absorbing the odors in your fridge, its sucking all that shit in and i guess the soda freezes , it has to be in there for a long time, many moons an shit, i dont know, my uncle just told about it.

any of you ever cook coke in a sandwich bag?
na everytime i ask you to make a thread about all the different ways to cook crack you never respond

Old 06-19-2006, 02:03 AM   #11
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
last night i had a half gram or so. everything by the book, shit would not come to a foam or get hard or anything, just a buncha hot oil. so im wondering, did the soda go bad? it was fucked up, i just poured it down the sink. never happened before, i been cooking dope for like 10 years and never had that happen. i mean ive fucked up before, lose it down the stove or if there's like a crack in your jar, that pisses me off. explodes in the microwave, fuckin bitch ass glass. or when some dumby uses old ammonia,. might as well cook it with urine. anyways, just wondreing if baking soda go's bunk. one of yall cough syrup luvin retards knows whats up. help me out
cooking krill in a microwave hah thats crazy, and you know there is a difference between krill and base right?

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 02:26 AM   #12
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

nigga got like 101 ways to cook up crack of course he know the difference between krills and base

Old 06-19-2006, 07:57 PM   #13
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

bout to give it another shot here in 20 or so. krill base, yeahyeah,,, check, str8 up blingers here dog. now i just gotta box of soda that aint from the brady bunch fridge. Shit was older than me.

Plastic bag u just do it up on the stove like if u were gonna do a zip. Just like a jar, but in a ziploc bag. Its a trip. I havent done it but i watched it been done. Ounce and a half, damn shit was bigger than a tennis ball. So it worked just find. I wouldnt use a microwave with that much. i only mic's if all there is is ammonia around, u dont even need a mic with ammonia but its best to bring it to an oil, spin it till its hard and wash it. Cold cook's nasty. Do it in mic to with soda if u want.. I just take the lil measure cup, soda, burner , cook it up, get my cookie, halfounce or some shit. Chop the fucker up and put on my game face and make that money money, yeah, ........ What the hell, i aint no teacher, yall get A+, cracknowlodgy 101
Old 06-19-2006, 08:06 PM   #14
stak84
black girls think im sexy

stak84 grasshopper

imma go to washington and beat up sicka and take his drugs

"Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"
stak84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 08:08 PM   #15
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger