news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-22-2006, 03:13 AM   #31
planet€urope

planet€urope grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
now that it the dumbest thing i've seen in a minute, where in the hell did u get that from???
I just listened to the lyrics and he said only the "black man" can be enlightened. For me that excludes woman and whities.
Old 06-22-2006, 04:06 AM   #32
supremecharma
5%... lawls....

supremecharma grasshopper

+ wen u go onto 5% websites it clearly states in the "rules" that only black peeps can rep - so wot da deal???
supremecharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:04 AM   #33
Jamal Arief
Veteran Member

Jamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkey

Everybody can be 5%. Well, not quite. Roughly every 20th of you.

Everybody can also be a Five Percenter. Black, white, brown, red and yellow; man, woman and child. It's Nation of Gods AND Earths. And since Clearence 13X there have been white people in there, e.g. Azrael, who is maybe the most famous of them.

It's NOT a religion, because members don't believe, but rather a science (knowledge is gained through looking, listening and observing).
Members are - as was said - not pro black or anti white, but rather pro righteousness and anti devilishment.

The Supreme Mathematics, the Supreme Alphabet and 120 Lessons are of fundamental importance to the NGE. Five percenters bear witness to the black man being the Original man and equalling God (7), while the white man is grafted and therefore weak and wicked.

This is what I was repeatedly told by members of the NGE.
Think about it what you want.

Peace.
Jamal Arief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 01:02 PM   #34
mano
whatever

mano grasshopper

mmmmm how can the black male equal god? half the shit said by the 5% is from the quran buddy. by getting knowledge get wise believe in urself but how the hell can u consider urself equal to god? ya can bullshit us but i dont know what will be ur answer in front of god. there's only one god and it's allah and i dont mean a fuckin arm leg leg arm head shit. instead of following a guy like clarence x ya should follow malcom x
mano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 01:19 PM   #35
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

its seems like ya'll can never get it, and each year there are people who don't get it...*sigh* read what my fam subliminal said, & if all you're gonna do is be biased against something to begin with then why waste your time posting? (mano)

peace, (don't read, if you don't care or possess a.d.d.)

I'd strive to stick to the topic...the actual album itself. 2, for those thinking they will gain some type of comprehension about the Nation of Gods and Earths through any hiphop album, you're mistakened. If you want to obtain any type of knowledge that pertains to the Nation, there are better places to do so. This website itself does not provide any type of accurate insight as to the culture of the Nation of Gods and Earth; and in all reality...wu albums, this site (and even some of the people on it with all respect), and other related media are more mis-leading than anything. Though the Wu albums (most) are lyrically and conceptually phenomenal; and they drop a little bit of "coded" knowledge here and there..., they are not blueprints or the guides to the culture of the Nation of Gods and Earths. I respect the Wu as lyricists; think about what I'm stating right there. In other words, ask around...go elsewhere to find answers, and keep an open mind.

For all the 5% "haters," you're entitled to your opinions. And I have mine, alot of hatred is a usually a result of ignorance. People hate, degrade and demonize what they cannot comprehend...or what is foreign to their psychological realm of thinking. ie: how america continued and continues to verbally assault the revolutionary Che Guevara in their programs of education, media, etc. They have labeled him as a "bad guy" or a villain; which has in turn convinced the majority of the american population of sheep that he really is without even doing any type of research first or analytical thinking. When in all reality, depending whose side you're on.....Che was actually pretty ill- and we learn the dilemma he discussed in his speeches.....has actually intensified and grown at an exponential rate that is affecting the entire globe now. But, if the 5% haters have done their research and they still have all this animosity...so be it. People are unique, and what works for one person may not work for the next, and vice versa.

For all the self proclaimed moslems, for the sake of intelligent dialogue, please keep in mind the 5 percenters are NOT moslems, just as moslems are not 5 percenters. So when you try to make these claims and hold a debate mentioning these "similarities" that you think exist, you are actually incorrect. An atheist is not a Christian, and vice versa. So when we discuss an atheist's beliefs or thoughts...we should try to reframe from placing him/her in this one sided christian rhetoric (you don't believe in Jesus, Moses, Joseph, ressurection, etc?)-and attempting to compare his/her way of life with a christian (you don't go to church, or worship the biblical entity known as God? Which testament do you live by?). It's simple, adjust your mindframe and examine him, HE DOES NOT LIVE BY YOUR BIBLE. So don't use the bible or any other related concepts in order to study or understand him. It will get you nowhere except here: non believers will burn in hell. I see alot of moslems always bashing the 5 percenters, who compare their islam with that of the 5%. Buddhists are not satanists, and satanists do not live within the laws of Yoruba.

Anyways, like I said before...some things work better for certain people. Ignorantly attacking those different from you based off the arrogant idea and 3rd grade nonsense that, "my religion is better than yours," is foolish and a waste of time. And it's kinda sad, because I know of plenty Christians...we live in a judeo christian society.., and I know of many moslems; and in my experience with the two (not saying it is the same for everyone, we all have different experiences)..I've had more respect for moslems (regardless of their denomination) than I have christians for certain reasons for a long time (and no, I'm not the type of cat to think all christians are a bunch of lost pagans). So, I'd hope to see the peaceful and open-minded aura/vibe continue on

i respect good moslems, christians, 5%ers, catholics (well.....lol), jews, rastas..etc.., positive energy is universal in good people......

peace

SubliminaLtha7thBorN

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 01:24 PM   #36
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

you dont have to agree with an artists philosphy/idealogy to enjoy their music.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 01:28 PM   #37
Ironman Starks
Niggas Against Society

Ironman Starks grasshopper

^^^elaborate on Yaqub

never understood that whole deal
Old 06-22-2006, 01:41 PM   #38
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

it's a story man, more of a metaphor honestly

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Old 06-22-2006, 02:22 PM   #39
mano
whatever

mano grasshopper

if 5% aint muslim so keep the muslim term out of their mouth by using name such as allah, islam, or allahu akbar or using muslim names like jamal,jamel or others ya make people think yu muslim. so as ya say dont imitate, innovate.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:51 PM   #40
TheCRZA
Peace to Roseanne

TheCRZA grasshopper

holy fuck

/\ I GOT IT . . . YOU DON'T /\

U-God is due for a great album . . . bitches
TheCRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 03:03 PM   #41
Found My Purpose

Quote:
Originally Posted by mano
if 5% aint muslim so keep the muslim term out of their mouth by using name such as allah, islam, or allahu akbar or using muslim names like jamal,jamel or others ya make people think yu muslim. so as ya say dont imitate, innovate.
muslims didn't invent those terms and besides, i didn't know people owned words

ohh yea they don't

Old 06-22-2006, 03:59 PM   #42
Rooty P
i.e. Root Pepper

Rooty P sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by mano
If anything, you're giving the bad name to Islam (not the 5%ers) by bad mouthing others on this ish and telling them they can't use "your" words. Read the books kid
Old 06-22-2006, 04:00 PM   #43
mano
whatever

mano grasshopper

ur answer shows how stupid u r. muslim didn't invent this word? u think u did? those r arabic words anyway why would u use arabic terms anyway. 5%ers always talk about knowlege mmmmm i dont even think they have 5% of knowledge.
Old 06-22-2006, 04:06 PM   #44
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

okaay im moving this to KTL
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 04:25 PM   #45
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

I'm catholic & i like this album !! U guys try to analyze everything as if this will take ya'll anywhere. Just like the other person stated, just enjoy the music.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote