news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-22-2006, 07:06 PM   #46
vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

vahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snake

im not a hater i just want an answer ;]

i dont get it. you write that even white people can be 5% member but in the same post you write that "white man is grafted and therefore weak and wicked"..........

so how its be?

i personally dont like slogans like "all white mans are weak and wicked" its the same shit hitler try to push up, he was like "we the white people are like kingz and those black and judes people are weak and should be killed".....

its the same shit for me. sorry. all people are different and you can't generalize that ALL white people are weak or all blacks are lazy asses.....

thats stupid and racial imo.....

i respect 5% for what they said and who belives in that cuz if they 'have' rza on their side it cant be some dumb ass shit........... but i dont agree with those kind of statements "we are the gods - you are the shit".....
its a bad move. every big dictator try to make that his followers thinks they are some kind of supreme nation and the rest are just worthless. just look at stalin/lenin/hitler/mussollini/bin laden or castro.......... i dont feel that shit at all...........

and before you (you know who) start callin' me dumb fuck realise that not everyone heres is 5%er and known exactly what it means so rather than jelled at me please try to tell me what i get wrong here or what im missin.........

peace

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----
vahacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 10:12 PM   #47
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

^^^ Look at it like this, the weak part comes in when you consider the genetic deficeincy of white skin in comparison to the Blackman.

The wicked part comes in when you consider the fact that the whiteman can only be a grafted part of the original culture which is a Peacefull culture - Islam.

Since he is not the Original Man, the Original culture of peace is not natural to him....but, he can learn how to behave peacefully if he understands his nature.

Which is why whites can also be 5%.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 12:31 AM   #48
supremecharma
5%... lawls....

supremecharma grasshopper

genetic deficeincy of white skin in comparison to the Blackman.

u c im not feelin that shit either.......
supremecharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 05:42 AM   #49
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palehorse
anyway i think the album is whack i now underground cats thatw ould eat this dood
i see where you are coming from palehorse, peace,
but lord jamars intentions of the album is importnat to consider..

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 05:44 AM   #50
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
^^^ Look at it like this, the weak part comes in when you consider the genetic deficeincy of white skin in comparison to the Blackman.

The wicked part comes in when you consider the fact that the whiteman can only be a grafted part of the original culture which is a Peacefull culture - Islam.

Since he is not the Original Man, the Original culture of peace is not natural to him....but, he can learn how to behave peacefully if he understands his nature.

Which is why whites can also be 5%.
exactly,

although i do not subscribe to everything the NGE says, i understand the rational basis of how white people can be 5%.

if you act rightoeus, then thats what you are. if you act like a devil, then thats what you are.

self realisation is to key to be who you want to be.

Old 06-23-2006, 10:18 PM   #51
aismani
Everyone is god

aismani grasshopper
Default mad stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mano
who gives the shit about 5% dont wanna hear no crap about this fucking shit even tho there's mad wu in it. if ur white and supported this shit ur mad stupid
u is a child
Old 06-24-2006, 07:49 AM   #52
Prince Shafala
7 CROWNS NIGGA

Prince Shafala grasshopper

this album is dope. only album thats satisfied the god since the black market album.
Prince Shafala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 01:51 PM   #53
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I like this album alot!
Old 06-26-2006, 02:03 PM   #54
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

i don't buy that "knowledge" in the form of meaningless code words and abbreviations (religious ebonics is all 5% is)
Old 06-26-2006, 03:19 PM   #55
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
i see where you are coming from palehorse, peace,
but lord jamars intentions of the album is importnat to consider..
well, first the album needs to consist of dope music, then "knowledge" or whatever you want to call it.

Personally I don't care what you believe, or what your way of life is, but when that way of life instructs you to believe that one type of people is superior to another,that should raise a mental red flag indicating that something is wrong.

Remember EVERYONE has their own agenda

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 06:16 PM   #56
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Naw, this album is beautiful.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:35 AM   #57
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punch
well, first the album needs to consist of dope music, then "knowledge" or whatever you want to call it.

Personally I don't care what you believe, or what your way of life is, but when that way of life instructs you to believe that one type of people is superior to another,that should raise a mental red flag indicating that something is wrong.

Remember EVERYONE has their own agenda
nah nah i get u,

just that "dope music" is there for many people to hear. if u personally dislike it, thats just taste.
as for "knowledge", you are 100% correct, everybody has their own agenda if thats how u want to call it, just that knowledge was meant to be transmitted to those who want to hear it, if you choose otherwise, then thats cool.

peace

Old 06-27-2006, 08:09 PM   #58
Godbrother

This is a sensitive topic:
You don't hear a mason making an album about his lodge or modern day KKK members talking about there circle

L.J. is putting NGE on the frontlines, This is how the goverment agencies collect information on the FIVE

Yes the album is good, but there are alternative ways

L.J. is walking the path he knows best

You search FIVE Precenters on google: negative documentation comes up
You search MASON/KKK on google: Details with defined image is presented

Truth will emrge!
Old 06-27-2006, 09:23 PM   #59
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

That's a very keen perspective, Sun. hmmm....
Old 06-27-2006, 09:26 PM   #60
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbrother
This is a sensitive topic:
You don't hear a mason making an album about his lodge or modern day KKK members talking about there circle

L.J. is putting NGE on the frontlines, This is how the goverment agencies collect information on the FIVE

Yes the album is good, but there are alternative ways

L.J. is walking the path he knows best

You search FIVE Precenters on google: negative documentation comes up
You search MASON/KKK on google: Details with defined image is presented

Truth will emrge!
true thats why u can't really learn anything about the nation from music, it's not meant for that. The music is meant for getting the basic principle out, and then it's up to the listener to research it further if they want to. And it's presenting that message in the most familiar way possible, & that's thru the urban music that the listeners of the album favor.

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote