news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-28-2006, 12:44 AM   #61
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbrother
This is a sensitive topic:
You don't hear a mason making an album about his lodge or modern day KKK members talking about there circle

There are songs and artists that rep KKK and Aryan supremacy, you just won't hear it unless you seek it out, for obvious reasons.

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:28 AM   #62
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

I was not sure if i wanted to get it, I thought I would maybe find it a bit pretentious but I am going to give it a listen after reading this thread.

question.
If its ment to be a way of life or like a knowledge//science why do people need to be members of it?

Last edited by Kong; 06-28-2006 at 12:29 PM.
Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 02:28 PM   #63
Rooty P
i.e. Root Pepper

Rooty P sitting duck

This album isn't supposed to be the all told truth, it's to get people interested, get the word out there. Then they'll probably check out more into it once that interest is sparked. LJ isn't thinking this will be their bible, it's just a way to spread the knowledge, and make people look deeper.
Old 06-28-2006, 08:08 PM   #64
Godbrother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
true thats why u can't really learn anything about the nation from music, it's not meant for that. The music is meant for getting the basic principle out, and then it's up to the listener to research it further if they want to. And it's presenting that message in the most familiar way possible, & that's thru the urban music that the listeners of the album favor.

I'm not trying bring him down, The name of his album has put him in the spotlight; BIGTIME. Press, interviews, websites... In the past you say his name or previous Brand Nubian albums, people be like who but real heads know who he is
Old 06-28-2006, 08:20 PM   #65
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbrother
I'm not trying bring him down, The name of his album has put him in the spotlight; BIGTIME. Press, interviews, websites... In the past you say his name or previous Brand Nubian albums, people be like who but real heads know who he is
the government ain't gonna find out too much from the album on the real tho
and they won't really do anything

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:21 PM   #66
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palehorse
theese cats are masons and they rap about it constantly
???

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:53 PM   #67
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Quote:
la the dark man
"its illuminated look thru the eyes of the eagle"

nas
"annuit conceptuis the language of our latin ancestors, the plan and the message"

rza
"we move undetected in secret society sects"
Stop implying that they are talking about 33 degree mason sects. I already told you...that shit is for white people and their secrets.

The 5% and the knowledge of the Blackman is 360 degrees and it obviously ain't secret.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:34 PM   #68
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Quote:
so what are they talking about in those bars?
What I am trying to say, is that they are not masons. You were acting like they are actually repping some secret evil illuminati shit.

That's not what it is at all.

Eventhough, it's hard to say exactly what they meant from just them couple of words and with out hearing the rest of the verse.....

The gist of it is that the evil illuminati masons ain't shit cuz, the real NWO is gonna be when God takes his rightful place and rules with righteousness.

And, like RZA said...the masons think they got it on lock but, they can't even see us.

Last edited by Aqueous Moon; 06-28-2006 at 09:43 PM.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:53 PM   #69
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Quote:
post a link when rza said that shit
there are black masons despite what you think i know one
and u dont have to be a 33rd degree mason to know what they are talking about
and the above artist i mentioned talk about he same things tha freemasonary values
take it for what its worth
and i have stronmg suspicions your beloved clarence was a mason tooo
but u gota get the knowledge yourself
He said it in the bar you quoted...I translated it for you.

And that's a perfect example of why the masons can't "see" us. They just think too basic. They don't have the supreme mind.

Also, a black person can claim 33 degree mason shit...the point is that the masons/illuminati want a new world order so that they can more effectively spread and impose world wide white supremecy.

Just cause some black fool thinks he is getting over by being on that side don't mean shit....

What makes you think Father Allah was a mason?
Old 06-28-2006, 09:59 PM   #70
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Quote:
He said it in the bar you quoted...I translated it for you.

u have a seriious case of denial
naw...you are in denial. I know exactly what he meant and you didn't and you still don't.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:11 AM   #71
Wamukota X
Veteran Member

Wamukota X shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
What I am trying to say, is that they are not masons. You were acting like they are actually repping some secret evil illuminati shit.

That's not what it is at all.

Eventhough, it's hard to say exactly what they meant from just them couple of words and with out hearing the rest of the verse.....

The gist of it is that the evil illuminati masons ain't shit cuz, the real NWO is gonna be when God takes his rightful place and rules with righteousness.

And, like RZA said...the masons think they got it on lock but, they can't even see us.
Peace Moon,

Keep droppin that Knowledge.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.
Wamukota X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 06:48 AM   #72
supremecharma
5%... lawls....

supremecharma grasshopper

supremecharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 06:01 AM   #73
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wow, just hearing this album for the first time. Now I gots love for Brand Nubian, but I've gotta say I feel deeply ashamed and embarrassed for everybody involved in this project. What a horribly lame and humiliating concept for an album. It's bad enough rappers and their fans embarrass themselves by talking this sort of shit at their usual level, but dedicating a full album to this comedic movement, shit, bad move fellas.

I think I'd probably even take an album from the christian music genre more seriously than I do this.

At least I only dl'ed it and was therefore spared the book.

On a more positive note, it actually does sound pretty good if you ignore what they're saying.
Old 07-19-2006, 07:15 AM   #74
naderplamystile
Deadly combination

naderplamystile grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to naderplamystile

the album is heavy, Deep Space =)
naderplamystile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 10:04 AM   #75
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

deep space is dope & gza sun got an ill flow he's gonna be nasty
however I didnt think the album was all that maybe 2 or 3 more tracks
but nothing really stuck out in my head but deep space & i think it's due to Rza verse then again Gran Puba was alway my favorite out of bran nu sadat x was dope too
$inista is offline   Reply With Quote