news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-12-2009, 03:46 AM   #76
Malaki the Most Hi
D Mecca's Culture Seed

Malaki the Most Hi grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to Malaki the Most Hi

Peace to Azreal!!!

Azreal walked with Father Allah and was a white 5%er. He was also locked up in Matteawan with father Allah and possibly Malaki York.

Barry Gottehrer(Mayor of New York City's right hand man) was also said to have been a white 5%er.

Reportedly Allah B also gave "Barkim" another white 5%er knowledge of self in the 60's.

A student or Azreal's, Ariel was said to also be a white 5%er who hung out with the Wu a lot but crashed his car and moved onto the essence high on equality and shrooms. He was said to have just solidified a few jobs for some Gods.

In addition there is a pretty big movement of Culture Seeds(white 5%ers) in Milwaukee/Cream City but has caught a lot of criticism from Gods for referring to white 5%ers as "Gods".

I would also like to hear from Allah B himself if he did teach Barkim that he was The original man as I have read hat he had.

Michale Muhammad Knight another white 5%er who got his 120 from Azreal wrote a book on the 5%ers which was quoted numerously in the booklet for Lord Jamaars album.

Peace to the Gods, Earths and Civilized People of the Planet Earth.

"The Uprise"

Solo debut dropping 2009

Last edited by Malaki the Most Hi; 01-12-2009 at 03:51 AM.
Malaki the Most Hi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:59 AM   #77
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaki the Most Hi View Post
Peace to Azreal!!!

Azreal walked with Father Allah and was a white 5%er. He was also locked up in Matteawan with father Allah and possibly Malaki York.

Barry Gottehrer(Mayor of New York City's right hand man) was also said to have been a white 5%er.

Reportedly Allah B also gave "Barkim" another white 5%er knowledge of self in the 60's.

A student or Azreal's, Ariel was said to also be a white 5%er who hung out with the Wu a lot but crashed his car and moved onto the essence high on equality and shrooms. He was said to have just solidified a few jobs for some Gods.

In addition there is a pretty big movement of Culture Seeds(white 5%ers) in Milwaukee/Cream City but has caught a lot of criticism from Gods for referring to white 5%ers as "Gods".

I would also like to hear from Allah B himself if he did teach Barkim that he was The original man as I have read hat he had.

Michale Muhammad Knight another white 5%er who got his 120 from Azreal wrote a book on the 5%ers which was quoted numerously in the booklet for Lord Jamaars album.

Peace to the Gods, Earths and Civilized People of the Planet Earth.
word

just read that part in "In The Name Of Allah: A History Of Clarence 13X

And The Five Percenters" book by Wakeel Allah and was astounded - great

piece of work by The God. I can only highly recommend this book for

everybody who's interested in The 5% Nation like myself. Definetly an eye

opener...

PEACE

PS. Lord Jamar's "5% Album" - classic

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:32 AM   #78
Malaki the Most Hi
D Mecca's Culture Seed

What part in Wakeel Allah's book are you referring to?
I made a few different referrences here.

PEACE

"The Uprise"

Solo debut dropping 2009
Old 01-12-2009, 04:34 AM   #79
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

The part about John Kennedy a.k.a. Azreal

Last edited by 8; 01-12-2009 at 11:21 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:37 AM   #80
Malaki the Most Hi
D Mecca's Culture Seed

Word.

"The Uprise"

Solo debut dropping 2009
Old 01-12-2009, 04:40 AM   #81
immaculate

Peace

Old 11-08-2013, 04:23 PM   #82
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 View Post
word

just read that part in "In The Name Of Allah: A History Of Clarence 13X

And The Five Percenters" book by Wakeel Allah and was astounded - great

piece of work by The God. I can only highly recommend this book for

everybody who's interested in The 5% Nation like myself. Definetly an eye

opener...

PEACE

PS. Lord Jamar's "5% Album" - classic
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 10:47 AM   #83
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Yes i heard Lord Jamar's album and the beats are terrible. So i didn't like it. He's a good rapper though and i like the knowledge he says in his lyrics. I really like what he said on Brand Nubian's Hold On when he said shit is trife when a nigga do the work of the clan. That's what your doing when you ruin the life of a black man. All because we been taught to despise what's black. Open your eyes, you ought to realize the fact that you been getting used like a trick. You think your mighty but yo whitey got your head sick. Let us a rewind to a time when we was right and just. Nowadays we just fight and bust one another in the back over crack. A carjack will get you killed. Now watch how fast they build the jail. Now they got you holding on to a cell well.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:04 PM   #84
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Yes i heard Lord Jamar's album and the beats are terrible. So i didn't like it. He's a good rapper though and i like the knowledge he says in his lyrics. I really like what he said on Brand Nubian's Hold On when he said shit is trife when a nigga do the work of the clan. That's what your doing when you ruin the life of a black man. All because we been taught to despise what's black. Open your eyes, you ought to realize the fact that you been getting used like a trick. You think your mighty but yo whitey got your head sick. Let us a rewind to a time when we was right and just. Nowadays we just fight and bust one another in the back over crack. A carjack will get you killed. Now watch how fast they build the jail. Now they got you holding on to a cell well.
^^^^

Charles Jones - 5% album.

lol
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:30 PM   #85
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

It blew my mind to know theres white 5%ers. Just goes to show, theres no philosophy behind it other than indoctrination. A barely disguised pyramid scheme.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:28 AM   #86
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not heard this for a long ass time. classic album.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:10 PM   #87
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
It blew my mind to know theres white 5%ers. Just goes to show, theres no philosophy behind it other than indoctrination. A barely disguised pyramid scheme.
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:42 PM   #88
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffff

eye thought eye read somewhere dat Azreal "died"

anywho...what pyramid scheme is sosa talking about?

knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:46 PM   #89
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The original Asiatic white man is God.

Black man is the devil.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:30 AM   #90
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffff

yeah.....sure....

pyramid scheme?

knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote