news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 06-22-2006, 05:12 PM   #1
EVEN FLOW

EVEN FLOW grasshopper
Default Masta Killa is not a rapper.

Other than the verse on Chessboxin, Masta sucks. He doesn't rap. He has NO FLOW! He just talks the whole time. It's like an insightful nursery rhyme. There is nothing hip-hop about Masta Killah. He belongs at Def Poetry Jam, NOT on anyone track.
EVEN FLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:14 PM   #2
Da Problem Child
Dr.GrEeEnThUmB

Da Problem Child grasshopper

I been saying this to so many nigga.I disagree cause he can rap to me,but he has no flow.He just like Serius Jones.All Masta do is talk on records.I hate when he ryhmes on slow beats he sound like he giving a political speech.
Old 06-22-2006, 05:16 PM   #3
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

sorry to hear that. i think he's dope.

i will say that other then his chessboxin verse he is lackluster on the clan albums.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:22 PM   #4
Da Problem Child
Dr.GrEeEnThUmB

Da Problem Child grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpOk3N
Good Point...

Serius Jones Does Rap, Tho...lol
Actually i never heard Serius on a beat.I just hear him in battles and his voice is so boring so to me it seems like he as no flow

but back to the topic.Masta Killa has no flow he just talks on beats.Masta and Gza sound alike a lil bit to me,but i can tell the difference cause gza can flow
Old 06-22-2006, 06:06 PM   #5
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Problem Child
I been saying this to so many nigga.I disagree cause he can rap to me,but he has no flow.He just like Serius Jones.All Masta do is talk on records.I hate when he ryhmes on slow beats he sound like he giving a political speech.
TRIUMPH

p

p
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:10 PM   #6
Blastah
Veteran Member

Blastah grasshopper

Well, that's yours opinion... personally I like Masta a lot, mostly BECAUSE he seems to talk over beats.
Blastah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:26 PM   #7
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Masta killah is like the terminator X of rap.. he this dude who is always there but you seem unsure of what he b doing ????

p.s Inspectah deck kings gza in flow ( not lyrics) ... these two are similar and thats why gza isn`t as popular.... and deck is ( but for some reason he never gets the credit he deserves.)

I disagree with it not being rap... It is, it`s just it own style ... but it`s definatly pushing the limit of ( what m.cing is) but then again, so is most of them rappers out there ,today !!!!

It`s cool with me there just different styles!!!

Masta was bangin on "better tommorrow" and "deadly melody" ( flow wise)

p

p

Last edited by zooruka; 06-22-2006 at 06:29 PM.
Old 06-22-2006, 06:30 PM   #8
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

his steeze is like Guru from Gangstarr to me, you think GURU cant rap and has no flow now too??? SMH... get outta here

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:34 PM   #9
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Well I think he's dope. Sure he lacks charisma...but who cares. His album was ill.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:34 PM   #10
zooruka

Nah gangsta`s flow is annyoying after awhile I compare him to say ghostface.. he`s cool when on direct point otherwise his shit is dull.. that has to do with his voice ..

The joint with kissa was a straight banga son " Right where you stand" .. but kissa burnt that ass .

D BLOCK BITCH!!!!

p

p
Old 06-22-2006, 06:41 PM   #11
june181972
Cream of the Corp

june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta

Damn I thought No Said Date was straight fire front to back (#2 & #16 inparticular two solo joints)
Passed H.N.I.C. as my new favorite album
What is Ghostface always complaining about, originality
Masta Killa has one of the illest flows beacuse he can manipulate any beat
Can't stand jokers screaming on a track
Can't stand jokers who say a hot line, then pause to make sure you know it's hot
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:45 PM   #12
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

Listen to Digi Warfare if you think he don't rap.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
SurreaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:45 PM   #13
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka
Nah gangsta`s flow is annyoying after awhile I compare him to say ghostface.. he`s cool when on direct point otherwise his shit is dull.. that has to do with his voice ..

The joint with kissa was a straight banga son " Right where you stand" .. but kissa burnt that ass .

D BLOCK BITCH!!!!

p

p
man sun... learn how to type... anyways... if u dont like Masta Killa, dont listen to him... im sure he wont give a damn if u did or not, he's lookin out for the fans, not some hater

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:46 PM   #14
zooruka

So^^^

Thats called rapping !!!!

Sorry but masta at the best of times struggles two spit out a verse that even makes sense, let alone flow... Yes we respected what he was trying to do ( as an m.c) .. hit or miss... but there just seeems to be more miss`s that hits... unlike Cappadonna//!!/?.

p

p
Old 06-22-2006, 06:50 PM   #15
zooruka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp
man sun... learn how to type... anyways... if u dont like Masta Killa, dont listen to him... im sure he wont give a damn if u did or not, he's lookin out for the fans, not some hater

hahah lmao

F.A.N .. thats right.

rotflmao.

p

p