news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 06-22-2006, 07:03 PM   #16
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats his style..its mad unique,thats what makes him masta kila,in years from now..you will learn to apreciate it..he brings something to the clan that completes the equation...

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 07:40 PM   #17
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
thats his style..its mad unique,thats what makes him masta kila,in years from now..you will learn to apreciate it..he brings something to the clan that completes the equation...
I agree.

I was having this coversation on another thread, It was about how cappadonna never made it to official general status or street life, and masta killah some how did.

People where saying, killa priest fell asleep and masta dropped his verse instead, but the point of all of it was that

" LIKE YOU SAID HE SUITED RZA`S VISION FOR THE CLAN ... I ACTUALLY THINK THATS WHAT SAVED U- GOD AND OL DIRTY (yes they can all rhyme) ..... BUT THE DIRECTION THAT THE CLAN WAS FORCED TO TAKE!! BECAUSE OF THE SUCESS OF M.E.T.H.O.D MAN AND C.R.E.A.M , RZA HAD "NO CHOICE" IN MY OPINION, BUT TO PUSH THE.... U-GOD, DIRTY AND MASTA KILLAH, VISION OF THE CLAN TO THE BACKBURNER, "TO CATER TO WHAT THE MARKET RESPONED TO FROM THE WU TANG". (so much so that masta killa only dropped an album after 10 years, ol dirty was left off an album, and if u-god hadn`t come correct on forever and switched his flow he would have been like gza on forever M>I>A son namsayin!!!.

It`s sad that the wu tang`s vision was ruined before it started, thats why m.c`s like meth, inspectah, rae and ghost, where all pushed to the four, and m.c`s like u- god and masta where left to there own devices, also deck never got a true solo because rza was aware of gza`s jelousy of inspectah and felt that gza should have the only classic solo.. ( may not b true just my opionion).

Dirty was pushed early as a novilty, court jester.. plus he is fam, so rza propbably thought strike while the iorn is hot... because dirty is like milk his shit stink after only a minute, but see because dirty dropped correct on forever rza was more than willing to push him.. yeah he wasn`t on truimph, but he is all up on that peice in his own way... no doubt!.

MARIA... RE-UNITED DOG SHIT HEATERZ .... ALL MADD SIICK BZA \]

p.s Thats why method man and ghost and now rae is blowing up commercial (of at least as best as a wu tang member can namsayin...)

Rza needs to be respected " ITS NOT EASY DEALING WITH AND MAKING HAPPY 9 EGOED UP M.C`s.. ESPECIALLY WHEN 3 ARE FAM!!!) much respect due.. I could see what rza was doing ( making ill music) and I fully back his judgement 100% until 97.. even though I don`t get down to all the tracks.. and thats because of the m.c rather than beats or production... but rza can get it wrong to .. method man`s "TICAL' to dark in my opinion.

Yeah rza was just messing, with who`s was hot back in 93- 97 ... and thats cool he`s just a prefectionist and for

" U_GOD TO COME OUT AND SAY RZA PLAYED FAVORITES AND SHIT IS WACK ... BECUSE IF HE WAS, U_GOD WOULDNT BE IN WU TANG AND GZA WOULD BE ON ALL THE SHINE... AND TRACKS THAT U_GOD WAS ON... "ON FOREVER ".

IF RZA DID THINGS BACK THEN >>> THEN HE WAS RIGHT TO... HIS FIRST MISTAKE WAS BOBBY DIGITAL ( wack ass flows and rhymes) AND LEAVING DIRTY OFF AN ALBUM AND ALSO DROPPING THE W ( commercial driven to the core sell out album) and also DROPPING IRON FLAG SO SOON AFTER THE W.

p

Last edited by zooruka; 06-23-2006 at 03:27 AM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:38 PM   #18
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

Masta Killa takes any beat and puts his own style into it. That what hip hop is about. He aint biting nobody's style. Like everyone said if you dont like him dont listen to him. He is actually my favorite artist and he got me into hiphop and the whole wutang.
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 11:09 PM   #19
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

obviously the thread started doesnt have enough material to gather an opinion. not his fault hes just ignorant. masta has a great flow and yes he does rap.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 11:45 PM   #20
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

This fourm gets more crazy everyday. Now niggaz are going to bash Masta Killa , but I can't help to say finally, so many dickriders on him and Gza it don't make sense, and don't buy "made in brooklyn" either then. F.A.N.Z. vol. 3 is getting so close it don't make sense.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 11:45 AM   #21
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

one song:

GLACIERS OF ICE !!!

(and chessboxin' too offcourse)
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 11:48 AM   #22
Gutta J.85

Gutta J.85 grasshopper

yall niggas on crack masta killa has a advanced flow his lyrics so ill he could speak them and make it rhyme

his style is original he ain't rapping all fast or tryna make it catchy he gets start to the point
Old 06-23-2006, 11:54 AM   #23
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Masta Killa Not A Rapper? Lol At That

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 11:58 AM   #24
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

Snakes
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 12:06 PM   #25
WotsGoinDown
ADEPT

WotsGoinDown grasshopper

masta killa is a rapper , but i hate it when he suddenly says a bar that doesnt rhyme, he does that in basically all of his songs.
Old 06-23-2006, 12:50 PM   #26
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVEN FLOW
Other than the verse on Chessboxin, Masta sucks. He doesn't rap. He has NO FLOW! He just talks the whole time. It's like an insightful nursery rhyme. There is nothing hip-hop about Masta Killah. He belongs at Def Poetry Jam, NOT on anyone track.
it's very clear to me that you have never seen masta killa preform live, the man can rap & he is very good at what he does
RAMESH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 12:55 PM   #27
tacle

Quote:
Originally Posted by WotsGoinDown
masta killa is a rapper , but i hate it when he suddenly says a bar that doesnt rhyme, he does that in basically all of his songs.
I disagree, i love it when he doesn't ryhme, he is so sick, one of my favourite members of the clan, i love him on Radioactive when he spits his 4 bars at the start and doesn't ryhme, he is so sick, what you chattin'.
Old 06-23-2006, 01:05 PM   #28
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

i luv masta u dum idiots. yes he can rap.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 01:12 PM   #29
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

he's a rapper and he does rhyme. its just that instead or rhyming bar to bar he rhymes word to word, though he can and does rhymes bars as well.

his best verses are when he's word rhyming.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 01:15 PM   #30
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Listen to Blackbones from the dungeon fam then to Masta Killa, it'll be like you listening to Inspectah Deck !
it's good in a 9 members crew to have a dude who slow down the shit a little bit then the flow starts again with a fast raper.