news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 06-23-2006, 02:17 PM   #31
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Another wack and feeble attempt to get the wu fans riled up, when will people learn, Prof Zooruka has started yet again another of his pointless threads where he tries to pass off his opinions as facts while at the same time trying to put down one of the better lyricists of wu-tang.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 02:47 PM   #32
tacle

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
his best verses are when he's word rhyming.
Hold That.
Old 06-23-2006, 03:30 PM   #33
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN
Another wack and feeble attempt to get the wu fans riled up, when will people learn, Prof Zooruka has started yet again another of his pointless threads where he tries to pass off his opinions as facts while at the same time trying to put down one of the better lyricists of wu-tang.
prof ain't start this thread lol

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 03:54 PM   #34
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

^^

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 03:55 PM   #35
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Masta Killa is ill yall are buggin out Im gonna support him with his next joint too. I love him on Wu Gambinos after Rza he comes in half the speed its dope Noodles is dope. He wrote the rhyme and outsed Killah Priest from the Clan I think KP deserves more respect on this site too tho
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 03:57 PM   #36
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Lmao @ Da Obvious Crackhead Who Started This Thread, Masta Killa Is One Of Da Illest In Da Clan, His Delivery And Word Usage Are Damn Near Unmatched......nuff Said
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 03:58 PM   #37
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

MK is a poet.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 03:59 PM   #38
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Oh Yeah And Listen To His Banga "the Day After Tomorrow" And See If Ur Opinion On Masta Kill Changes, Cuz Dats One Of The Most Banginest Solo Tracks He Ever Did
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 04:08 PM   #39
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Well for the people who dont like him then oh well....Im still going to support his music. MK keeps it real....he never ever tried to pretend to be someone he's not...unlike some clan members I know lol.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 04:48 PM   #40
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Masta Killa= One of the best ever

Yeah I said it.
Old 06-23-2006, 05:01 PM   #41
tacle

^damn right he's one of the best, he is probably the most original rapper ever, a true lyricist.
Old 06-23-2006, 05:14 PM   #42
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
prof ain't start this thread lol
My bad, it's cos I saw one of his long ass speeches about how Rza be runnin wu and assumed it was him, you have to admit this does sound like one of his bullshit threads.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 05:30 PM   #43
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

yea lol

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 05:48 PM   #44
tacle

Yo, one of my favourite lyrics ever delivered from Masta Killa and even Gza believe it or not is the track: Gza & Masta Killa - Wu-Tang Clan Live Freestyle (Wu-Chronicles Chapter ll) they both spit sick lyrics, the lyrics they spit on that gutter beat is so skillful, is probably my all time favourite lyrics by Gza and Masta Killa.
Old 06-24-2006, 02:47 AM   #45
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

sure he's original, but golly he can be boring sometimes. Like track-ruiningly boring. (Assassination Day)