news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 06-24-2006, 01:20 PM   #16
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastah
Aight so here's mine... "Violins Of Death" hehe

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=4105898

Sorry but I had to do it in a hurry 'cause I wont have the time 'till next week (f*ckin' exams...). Props to the other three beats, all really good!

One.
WOW, IM FEELIN THIS ONE A HELLA LOT, VOTING MAY GET HELLA CLOSE W/ ALL THIS RAZOR SHARP TALENT WORD UP
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 01:23 PM   #17
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERN-DAWGY
whatup ya'll nice drops so far I'm definately feelin the beats..crazy battle for sure...

here is my drop

SHAOLIN SECRETZ

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=4106023

peace

DAMN THIS IS A BANGA TOO GOOD LORD, THE TRANSITION IS SICKENING LOL, DAMN IM GLAD I STARTED DA BATTLES BACK UP AGAIN HERE LOL
Old 06-24-2006, 04:55 PM   #18
Blastah
Veteran Member

Blastah grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD ZERO
WOW, IM FEELIN THIS ONE A HELLA LOT, VOTING MAY GET HELLA CLOSE W/ ALL THIS RAZOR SHARP TALENT WORD UP
Thanks for the nice words Z, you did a nice work too fam! Much love to y'all.
Blastah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 05:02 PM   #19
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

No Doubt, Thanx God
Old 06-24-2006, 05:07 PM   #20
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Im Shortening Da Deadline To Wednsday Yall, Keep bringin da ruckus
Old 06-24-2006, 05:42 PM   #21
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

i wasn't feelin the sample too much but i did my shit

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=4107257

called BEST INTENTIONS lol check it out

PEACE

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 08:23 PM   #22
Snake In Eagles Shadow
Masked Avenger

Snake In Eagles Shadow iron monkeySnake In Eagles Shadow iron monkeySnake In Eagles Shadow iron monkey

Blam on em son.........
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=4107678

Understandable Smooth shit that Murderers move wit!!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2006, 08:30 PM   #23
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake In Eagles Shadow
Blam on em son.........

im feeling this one!! a+++++++++++

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 09:35 PM   #24
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

I vote for the blastah beat "Violins of Death"

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 09:45 PM   #25
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake In Eagles Shadow
Blam on em son.........

THIS IS INSANELY ILL SNAKE

AFTER ALL THESE BANGAZ.......I CAN SAFELY SAY I GOT MY ASS KICKED! LOL AND DA KUNG FU SAMPLES JUST MADE DA BEATS EVEN BETTER! WOW YALL, IF THIS WAS A FISTFIGHT I'D BE COUGHIN UP BLOOD AND CRAWLIN AWAY LOL CRAZY SHIT YALL WORD UP, BEST BELIEVE IMMA KEEP DA BATTLES ROLLIN
Old 06-24-2006, 10:12 PM   #26
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

fuck kung fu samples

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 10:20 PM   #27
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son

Tight drops...

Peep Gang of Midgets...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=4107455

Yall better fall back when they come thru... I had fun wit this one LMAO

"Yep"
MF Herbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 12:34 AM   #28
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
fuck kung fu samples
LOL
Old 06-25-2006, 01:03 AM   #29
Father N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

Father N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of furyFather N Dangerous fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Father N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to Father N Dangerous

ayo wat about my beat??

www.soundclick.com/devilsdiamond

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
Father N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 01:18 AM   #30
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

Quote:
Originally Posted by White N Dangerous
ayo wat about my beat??

www.soundclick.com/devilsdiamond
GOTTA WAIT UNTIL DA SIGN UP SESSION FOR DA NEXT BATTLE, I LIKE YA BEAT THO, KEEP AT IT