news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-06-2006, 02:07 AM   #1
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey
Default It's like the 90's plan in reverse....

anyone else notice this?

back in the 90s wu tang used the group album to hype the solo albums, but now its like the opposite way, in 06 theres been a lot of hot solo albums bein dropped and more to come..... possibly hyping for the next clan album....

so far Wu Tang is droppin more fire than any other crew this year.... look @ the albums they dropped in 06..... plus Gza is supposed to drop later htis year and hopefully OB4CL2 is comin out in 06....

if Gza drops in the fall and Rae in the winter then Wu officially owned hip hop in 06 and i know me and mad other niggas would be pumped for a wu clan album if they lock up the year wit more fire
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 02:44 AM   #2
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

Wu Tang, Wu Tang !

CHRONZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 02:54 AM   #3
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"there was a time when it was all about beats and rhymes,
nowadays the blind just folow the blind"

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 02:55 AM   #4
Sir-Will-II

Sir-Will-II grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Sir-Will-II

Wu wu wu wu Tang Tang Tang Wu Tang Tang Tang....
Old 09-06-2006, 04:47 AM   #5
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

New GZA drops October 17th. Cant fuckin wait
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 04:54 AM   #6
Jet Set
VogeltjesDansBende lid

Jet Set crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Jet Set

I missed the fire? Only thing I noticed was that hell froze over. They dropped mediocre to okay stuff. There was just as much fire dropped as there is sun on the southpole during the midsummernight.
Old 09-06-2006, 09:53 AM   #7
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
Wu Tang, Wu Tang !
Wu wu wu wu tang tang tang tang wu tang wu tang tang

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:14 AM   #8
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
I missed the fire? Only thing I noticed was that hell froze over. They dropped mediocre to okay stuff. There was just as much fire dropped as there is sun on the southpole during the midsummernight.

^^^Sun, that iz 1 sexy sig - u need to bless me wit that flick, link or sumthin..

....anyway back on topic - the Wu, along wit Papoose, has dominated the underground for sure '06, but I still don't feel the luv they deserve from this cuntry and it's media - they all makin the Wu has beens when they still got madd energy and music in them to last us @ least until their sunz takeover...
Old 09-06-2006, 01:53 PM   #9
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

Wu-tang! Wu-tang!
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:59 PM   #10
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
i have to agree,

other then TGM and fishscale everything has been average from the wu.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 09-06-2006 at 09:20 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 02:07 PM   #11
God'sSon2517
Veteran Member

God'sSon2517 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to God'sSon2517

Wu-Tang will never be widely accepted again! Every "empire" comes to an end. Nobody wants to hear that anymore. I do, I know you all do, but the majority of the country wants to listen to snap music and that type of shit, you guys know that. Wu-Tang can still be great but don't ever expect them to get wide range recognition again, they're old dudes by the average rap consumer's standards.
Walk by your casket, spit in your face.
God'sSon2517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 03:16 PM   #12
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

this is the only place i been where niggas are sayin wu tang's shit in 06 been average....mediocre......whack......

NIGGA EVERYWHERE ELSE BEEN LOVIN IT

get out of your lil gay ass bubbles and get wit the rest of the hip hop cuz we're lovin this shit
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 08:51 PM   #13
mAlAkAz
DELUXE LUXURY

mAlAkAz iron monkeymAlAkAz iron monkeymAlAkAz iron monkey

it reminds me of 1995 when they dropped albums all year long on major labels wit more marketing except now their on independent labels wit less promotion even ghost and mef on a major label got treated like independent artists
mAlAkAz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 08:57 PM   #14
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

2005 wasnt so bad either.....

Wu Indie Culture album was flames..

Grandmasters was dope...

was there anything else?? am i forgettin a horrible album that dropped?
Old 09-06-2006, 09:21 PM   #15
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
this is the only place i been where niggas are sayin wu tang's shit in 06 been average....mediocre......whack......

NIGGA EVERYWHERE ELSE BEEN LOVIN IT

get out of your lil gay ass bubbles and get wit the rest of the hip hop cuz we're lovin this shit
oh be nice
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote