news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-05-2005, 10:45 AM   #16
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper
Default Re: rofl ???? why all the ghostface hate ??? i dont get it !!

Ghostface: "I get love everywhere i walks, planet earth!"
6thPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 10:49 AM   #17
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
i never said they were classics

i saif they were far from beeing wack
people disagree, why cant you except that and move on?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 10:50 AM   #18
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Ghostface is an ill MC *note: see iron man and supreme clientele* no one is disputing that. BUT... as someone said before, this site is well know for hate, its not just this site, its wu tang fans in general. Everyone gets it, u god probably the most not including Ringz.

Thats just how it is, BPW was weak full stop. If anyone says its a classic then they need there ears cleaned out or some kind of transplant or something.

Peace 2 shadow god.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 10:52 AM   #19
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

He said that when he was in JAPAN
6thPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 10:53 AM   #20
Cm0ney
Veteran Member

Cm0ney grasshopper

Rza is ok
Cm0ney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 10:55 AM   #21
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cm0ney
Rza is ok
stop biting pablo's spam technique!
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 07-05-2005, 10:59 AM   #22
Antibody
Formerly Arsehole

Antibody grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers
Ghostface is an ill MC *note: see iron man and supreme clientele* no one is disputing that. BUT... as someone said before, this site is well know for hate, its not just this site, its wu tang fans in general. Everyone gets it, u god probably the most not including Ringz.

Thats just how it is, BPW was weak full stop. If anyone says its a classic then they need there ears cleaned out or some kind of transplant or something.

Peace 2 shadow god.
BPW isn't a classic, but it's definately not wack either. It had a lot of averageness, but check tracks like Maxine, The Forest & Flowers. Pretty Toney was nice too, stop expecting Ghost to release 'grimey shit' with every album. The guy's signed to Def Jam for fuck sake, one of the biggest record labels in hip-hop, how can he be grimey?
Antibody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 11:00 AM   #23
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dude get too grips, everything i read on this site is hate, regardless of it being peoples opinions.

the so called wutang lovers, majority hate everything to wutang make, made, or say. lol it is the most contradictional shit i have ever seen.
Old 07-05-2005, 11:05 AM   #24
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

every wu rapper exept gza are hated on this site

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 11:08 AM   #25
Origin™

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol word, totally agree with Tang-p on that shit. shit should me renamed too "The Chamber Of Hate"
Old 07-05-2005, 11:10 AM   #26
Origin™

then because you show how much you apprciate an artist, and the music, he/she/they have created, you get branded a dick rider or a groupie. so either hate or get branded people hahahha immature young ass mother fuckers
Old 07-05-2005, 11:11 AM   #27
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsehole
BPW isn't a classic, but it's definately not wack either. It had a lot of averageness, but check tracks like Maxine, The Forest & Flowers. Pretty Toney was nice too, stop expecting Ghost to release 'grimey shit' with every album. The guy's signed to Def Jam for fuck sake, one of the biggest record labels in hip-hop, how can he be grimey?
method man did it....twice.

judgement day was the lead single for tical 2000
Old 07-05-2005, 11:11 AM   #28
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsehole
The guy's signed to Def Jam for fuck sake, one of the biggest record labels in hip-hop, how can he be grimey?
so your saying def jam has never dropped a grimey album? funny cos i can think of about 10 0ff the top of my head.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 11:14 AM   #29
Origin™

defjams only problem, is the fact they take fucking forever too release there artists music, and loads of people hate on method man - tical 2000, but i think that whole albums dope, a few too many skits, but some of them skits are funny as a mother fucker. apart from that the quality of the beats and lyrics are good IMVHO ofcourse, i wouldnt want too offend anyone here and make them all emotional on me
Old 07-05-2005, 11:16 AM   #30
shadow_god
Veteran Member

shadow_god grasshopper

the hate keeps a balance on the site..not everyone wants wutangs dick up their ass,i commend any cat that speaks his mind when he got a problem with a wu album,instead of saying,OMG OMG,ITS HOT,when he aint even feeling it
shadow_god is offline   Reply With Quote