news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 06-27-2006, 11:32 AM   #16
BronzearmzNYC
PRODIGAL SUN

BronzearmzNYC crouching tiger

Because they think that they are blessed, that makes them racists? Only a certain race can be racist, and behind racism is power, meaning owning ANYTHING that can be owned and having BILLIONS of Dollars and Wu-Tang Clan, Football player and NBA player will NEVER reach that. Who knows, maybe you are the one thats racists. Im blessed because God in Jesus name allowed me to wake up this morning. What you said doesnt make any sense, and who ever agrees with you and think like you, are the type of people i will continue to pray for. Have a good day.
BronzearmzNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 01:29 PM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGLiSH
Wu-Tang has better things to do then fuck around on a forum man, their grown men, they got seeds to provide for, they got songs to record/produce/write. You can't say they don't visit because the forum is madeup of whites, I think Wu knows that their fanbase is prodominantly whites and I'm pretty sure their cool with it...look at their following in Europe.
idk man Ugod beefs over myspace lol. and yes, they're racist, they refer to white people as devils, if Creed referred to black people as devils what would that be? yo can use spirituality as an excuse, cause its a stupid one.
Old 06-27-2006, 02:13 PM   #18
Da Problem Child
Dr.GrEeEnThUmB

Da Problem Child grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cm0ney
how come its okay to be black and proud but then somebody says theyre white and proud and its racist?
True shit.

I'm black,but i understand where you coming from
Old 06-27-2006, 02:42 PM   #19
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

I still dont understand were you see as Wu being racists. I mean they give shout outs to everyone across the world...no matter what color. Dont they do most of their tours in Europe anyways???? Alot of their fanbase are from those countries. So enlighten me.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:24 PM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im not going to get into it...but wu love europeans, especially white europeans. they always say how wild the shows are out there and the love of the fans.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:00 PM   #21
VillainousV
Demigod Status

VillainousV grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to VillainousV Send a message via MSN to VillainousV

It's not so much the PEOPLE who are racists, but the MINDSET thats racist. Thats what they mean by "white devils" in their speech and rhymes. Those who keep knowledge (power) to themselves and don't give a flyin fuck about other people and races. They specifically represent the "Slavemaster Mentality".
In history, the ones who always fucked everyone over and had them enslaved were white. They cared only about what they could get from other people. Devils. Taking what they wanted, and giving next-to-nothing in return.
That mentality is (in many books) referred to as "The White Devil", only due to the fact that that's the race it's been (sometimes undeservingly) attributed to in history.
I wouldn't call the Wu (or anyone else) "racists" before knowing their reasons for their actions.
Sure, there are INCREDIBLY ignorant Black people (just watch the music videos on BET) and OF COURSE there are ignorant White People, Asians, Indians, Native Americans, etc. etc. but you gotta keep in mind that EVERYONE is ignorant to some degree. word is bond.

Shout out to all the consious people across the world. Fuck everyone else.

Tha Live Wire Rhyme Recline Ya Minds Eye...
NEW TRACKS!!!www.myspace.com/verseatyle1http://verseatyle1.googlepages.com

Last edited by VillainousV; 06-27-2006 at 04:03 PM.
VillainousV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:02 PM   #22
Da Problem Child
Dr.GrEeEnThUmB

Da Problem Child grasshopper

ODB gave a shout out to the army and the Navy on one of his songs.The Army has whites and blacks so does the navy.

Wow!! So Racist.lol
Old 06-27-2006, 09:50 PM   #23
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cm0ney
how come its okay to be black and proud but then somebody says theyre white and proud and its racist?
Because those actual white ignorant people demonised the phrase "white and proud" meaning that because of those people the phrase is seen in a negative light and it will take some doing before people change their perspective of it.
A good example of this demonisation would be what the Nazis did with the swasticka, originally the symbol mean't prosperity and good fortune and was widely used in the ancient world and was basicly seen as a positive symbol but because of the Nazis perversion of it, it will forever be linked with the evil Nazi regieme.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:54 PM   #24
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGLiSH
Wu-Tang has better things to do then fuck around on a forum man, their grown men, they got seeds to provide for, they got songs to record/produce/write. You can't say they don't visit because the forum is madeup of whites, I think Wu knows that their fanbase is prodominantly whites and I'm pretty sure their cool with it...look at their following in Europe.
co sign

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 11:04 PM   #25
Stevan
Veteran Member

Stevan grasshopper

Maybe the crowd in Europe is wild beacause they just didnt see WTC rap nearly so many times in their country as its seen in the U.S.

Oh and whats racism got to do with power ( please dont jump now i know probably what you meant)
Its a state of mind and action. You dont have to be rich to be a "sucsefull" racist. But it sure does help.

I startes a thread with conection to this a while ago because i felt the same. But it turned in a useless talk between whites and black...

But what more can you expect on a topic that goes with the principles of

" BLACK MAN BEING GOD"
"WHITE MAN BEING DEVIL"
>>> "... AND equality AS THE MAIN GOAL"<<<

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20231

heres the link
Stevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 11:36 PM   #26
rubyspirit
Ridin' in the Wu-mobile

rubyspirit grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Problem Child
ODB gave a shout out to the army and the Navy on one of his songs.The Army has whites and blacks so does the navy.

Wow!! So Racist.lol
ODB Shoutout
rubyspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 11:57 PM   #27
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THIS WUZ SAID BY RZA IN THE SONG JAH WORLD FROM THE WU TANG CLANS 3 ALBUM THE W

PEACE TO THE BLACK, THE BROWN, THE RED , YELLOW AND WHITE SEED WE DON'T DISCRIMINATE MAN OVER COLOR CREED

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:35 AM   #28
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"we dont discriminate man over colour creed" thats a quote from Rza

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 02:12 AM   #29
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Of course they would still buy Wu tang.

I've asked several people...and this is what kinda replies I get:

"I don't take rappers seriously"

"I don't live by every lyric"

"It's just a gimmick, it's not for real"

"I only listen to rap when I get drunk/party"

That's what people say when they call the Wu racist, and still want to buy their music and listen to it.

The Wu are not racists....they just love hip hop, which is something some folks just don't understand.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:07 AM   #30
Wu-tang Fan
Veteran Member

Wu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken masta

Btw, why does everyone refer to Europe like there are only white ppl there? There are tons of different races in Europe, not just white ppl 8=S
Wu-tang Fan is offline   Reply With Quote