news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-03-2006, 06:56 AM   #31
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedlam
I just watch the movie, I don't knwo what yall are doing.
You're watching it, we're understanding it.

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 12:34 PM   #32
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedlam
wow, i never wanna watch movies like you people do, always looking for stupid fucking themes and shit like that. X-Men was homosexual, Superman is christ, what the fuck? I just watch the movie, I don't knwo what yall are doing.
Like Punch said, understanding it. He likes it, I didn't. We're giving our opinions to each other in reasons why. People do that you know.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 03:27 AM   #33
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

the movie was bomb. better then boring ass spiderman. wtf in spiderman he beats macho man to earn cash. why couldnt he just get a job. lazy mfer. if superman sucked then how come i liked it. i didnt dose off like i did watching spiderman
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 10:13 AM   #34
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95
if superman sucked then how come i liked it.

God, is that you? I will like Superman for now on. I promise. You're right, you liked it, so it cant possible suck.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 10:14 AM   #35
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

^^^LOL....the Superman franchise wouldnt even stand a chance. The Spiderman movies are far superior.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 02:29 AM   #36
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

^^^ but spiderman made fell asleep. it sucks
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 08:40 AM   #37
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

LOL...then I guess you shouldnt waste your money watching movies if you going to constantly fall asleep.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 11:58 AM   #38
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is that supermans kid? I wanna know if thats what Louis told Superman while in his deathbed? Sorry but I just watched the movie lol

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 12:59 PM   #39
Grongle
Young Granger

Grongle grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Grongle Send a message via MSN to Grongle

I didnt like it at all!
its just dragged on and on and on and on....
Old 08-20-2006, 01:47 PM   #40
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Blah I thought it was decent

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 04:11 PM   #41
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Too much awwwww scenes and shit. For a re-introduction to the franchise I'd say it did it's part. The Best part for me is that it kept the original theme music and a great intro!

As far as this Superman's kid plot - WTF!?! Yo, Did Louis Lane actually have his kid in the Comic Book series. That's another thing Superman comics had so many versions - it's hard to remember whats authentic.

But IMO - they should have been made the DEATH OF SUPERMAN series w/ Doomsday, and all those wannabee Supermens and shit... not a love story.

Part 2 better be Ill - but fuck all that Batman Begins - much better movie.