news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-05-2005, 01:20 PM   #1
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper
Default Tha Anti Haters Movement

yo i dunno what the fuck is up wit these mutha fuckas nowadays hatin wu like they was leaded by nelly
if u think ghostface is an great mc ur a dickryder
if u like any members of wu besides gza&masta ur a dickryder
if u believe cuban linx 2 will be better than immobilarity&lex diamonds ur a dickryda
if u like any non-wu rappers that are not underground ur a dickryda
if u think supreme clientle is a modern day classic ur a fuckin dickryda

yo these ppl aint real wu fans theyre fucking narrow-minded assholes who are just thinkin about themselves sittin somewhere in self-pity sayin wu-tang is dead who cant realize how exellent mcs the wu-tang are and cry cuz wus music aint the same quality as it used 2 be they just compare the new music 2 the classics and cant think about the movements wu is makin right now...shit when the haters heard that rza is going 2 produce mefs next album they muthafuckas just wined that its gonna be crap like tical 0 and when they heard rae is finally reunitin wit rza and finally makin cuban linx 2 they stared cryin that the new c-l is gonna ruin the first ones legacy but the same ppl who said that shit think ob4cl is overrated...goddammit two advices 4 u ppl:

1.live in the fuckin present,dont wine what u cant have again think about what u already fuckin got and are about 2 get

2.think outside the fuckin box i like both the underground with necro,mf doom and the "mainstream"with diplomats,common and some tracks of kanye west

and these ppl call themseves tru wu fans but all they do is talk shit of wu and make daily new threads of 50 cent and i bet these fuckin haters never even buy the wu albums just download that shit from the net

this is the place for the people who respect wu 4 what it was and what it is and the ppl who want 2 kill these endless wu has fallen off threads and move on
and if ya hate wu so fuckin much i think theres a anti wu page the link should be at chambermusic

peace

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 01:22 PM   #2
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper
Default Re: Tha Anti Haters Movement

No problem. I'm here now.
6thPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 01:24 PM   #3
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

Old 07-05-2005, 01:25 PM   #4
Knicks
Veteran Member

Knicks grasshopper

i like this topic.someone said i dont know "real hip hop" cause im not a big doom fan.

narrow minded asshole sounds about right
Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 01:30 PM   #5
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tang-P.
yo i dunno what the fuck is up wit these mutha fuckas nowadays hatin wu like they was leaded by nelly
if u think ghostface is an great mc ur a dickryder
if u like any members of wu besides gza&masta ur a dickryder
if u believe cuban linx 2 will be better than immobilarity&lex diamonds ur a dickryda
if u like any non-wu rappers that are not underground ur a dickryda
if u think supreme clientle is a modern day classic ur a fuckin dickryda

yo these ppl aint real wu fans theyre fucking narrow-minded assholes who are just thinkin about themselves sittin somewhere in self-pity sayin wu-tang is dead who cant realize how exellent mcs the wu-tang are and cry cuz wus music aint the same quality as it used 2 be they just compare the new music 2 the classics and cant think about the movements wu is makin right now...shit when the haters heard that rza is going 2 produce mefs next album they muthafuckas just wined that its gonna be crap like tical 0 and when they heard rae is finally reunitin wit rza and finally makin cuban linx 2 they stared cryin that the new c-l is gonna ruin the first ones legacy but the same ppl who said that shit think ob4cl is overrated...goddammit two advices 4 u ppl:

1.live in the fuckin present,dont wine what u cant have again think about what u already fuckin got and are about 2 get

2.think outside the fuckin box i like both the underground with necro,mf doom and the "mainstream"with diplomats,common and some tracks of kanye west

and these ppl call themseves tru wu fans but all they do is talk shit of wu and make daily new threads of 50 cent and i bet these fuckin haters never even buy the wu albums just download that shit from the net

this is the place for the people who respect wu 4 what it was and what it is and the ppl who want 2 kill these endless wu has fallen off threads and move on
and if ya hate wu so fuckin much i think theres a anti wu page the link should be at chambermusic

peace
who are these people?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 01:33 PM   #6
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

yeh fuk these haters!!
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 01:34 PM   #7
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

Quote:

word to that. i love the Element sound more than anybody, but guess what they aint gettin used much. styles have changed, Rae, Deck and Ghost tried hard to sell. all you can do is hope they learned of their errs and go back to their roots. MK's formula seems to have rubbed off on Deck, hopefully a domino effect will occur
FasterBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 01:37 PM   #8
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
who are these people?
theres a big list of them aint sayin no names but basically the ppl who come here complainin whenever we hear that a new album is comin whatever shit like that

Old 07-05-2005, 01:51 PM   #9
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ i know what ya mean.... they jus dickless and have to hate through a computer screen.
Old 07-05-2005, 01:59 PM   #10
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

yeah there are some stupidass muthafuckas on here, but some are being honest. just gotta learn how to tell the difference.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 02:11 PM   #11
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkey

I am guessing that the good points of this thread will be lost once it gets a bit longer. But why are people so sensitive on this site? My fav rapper is Chef and I was once thinking imagine if some of the people on here were hardcore Chef fans. They would probably have had heart attacks and strokes during that phase on this site where every other thread ended with people making fun of Rae's weight.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 02:16 PM   #12
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
I am guessing that the good points of this thread will be lost once it gets a bit longer. But why are people so sensitive on this site? My fav rapper is Chef and I was once thinking imagine if some of the people on here were hardcore Chef fans. They would probably have had heart attacks and strokes during that phase on this site where every other thread ended with people making fun of Rae's weight.
yeah thats my point usually when u say chef is ya fav these ppl get mad n say rae fell off n call u a dick rider

Old 07-05-2005, 02:16 PM   #13
WHITE_MANTIS_AI
The Imaculate Conception

WHITE_MANTIS_AI grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to WHITE_MANTIS_AI

final sum 1 has relised this forum is full of idiots

"Patience is a virtue and knowledge is a commercial"
IKON THE VERBAL HOLOGRAM
WHITE_MANTIS_AI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 02:18 PM   #14
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

It's over.
Old 07-05-2005, 02:19 PM   #15
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkey

Quote:
yeah thats my point usually when u say chef is ya fav these ppl get mad n say rae fell off n call u a dick rider
I have come to the conclusion that there are two types of fans on this site. There are the fans from way back when Wu was doing a bit better who have been fans for a while. And then there seem to be a breed of newer fans based on the newer albums and mostly Ghostface stuff. It seems that the two types of fans just don't get along.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote