news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-05-2005, 02:19 PM   #16
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper
Default Re: Tha Anti Haters Movement

Try me...
6thPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 02:34 PM   #17
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pablobaluba Send a message via Yahoo to pablobaluba

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
I have come to the conclusion that there are two types of fans on this site. There are the fans from way back when Wu was doing a bit better who have been fans for a while. And then there seem to be a breed of newer fans based on the newer albums and mostly Ghostface stuff. It seems that the two types of fans just don't get along.
perfectly agree.
i'm not a ghostface hater...but i don't like when someone comes and says supreme clientele si much better than liquid swords. ok it is his opinion...but why does he try so agressively to make others believe what he wants. and why is he dissing the other wu members. that's what i don't like. i call a wu hater someone....who has one of the members an idol and is dissing the others
peace
pablobaluba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 02:40 PM   #18
diePukey
MC Killa

diePukey grasshopper

WU-TANG FOREVER! Why do people even bother coming on this site to bash the wu. Its not like i go on 50 cent or Nelly sites and hate on them. ITS A WASTE OF TIME.

diePukey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 02:42 PM   #19
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace too tang-p, i been moaning bout this shit earlyer-

good post

one

ps:

i agree with darts too

imo, the younger generation been brain washed hard, if it dont sound like a 50 cent tune, or nelly aint singing in that shit its wack
hahahahaa

im 22 next month, i been listening too wu since what 93, i aint ever really complained about any there shit, now and again i feel like some of there shit aint as tite as i would expect, but they are only human, not everything is going to be as great as it can be, just appriciate the fact that, its 2005, and people still bump wutang 15 years on,

one love wutang.
Old 07-05-2005, 02:43 PM   #20
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
I have come to the conclusion that there are two types of fans on this site. There are the fans from way back when Wu was doing a bit better who have been fans for a while. And then there seem to be a breed of newer fans based on the newer albums and mostly Ghostface stuff. It seems that the two types of fans just don't get along.
yo and theres me ive been a wu fan for damn near 10 years but i still like ghosts stuff but i also have lots of respect 4 every other wu meber and now that rae&mef hooks up with rza deck says hes gonna do an old school album like masta i have higher expectations 4 wu than ive in many years

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 02:46 PM   #21
Origin™

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hear hear! hahaha tang dude cracks me up, think along the line i do

one
Old 07-05-2005, 03:19 PM   #22
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablobaluba
perfectly agree.
i'm not a ghostface hater...but i don't like when someone comes and says supreme clientele si much better than liquid swords. ok it is his opinion...but why does he try so agressively to make others believe what he wants. and why is he dissing the other wu members. that's what i don't like. i call a wu hater someone....who has one of the members an idol and is dissing the others
peace
Thats a very good definition of a Wu hater. Just as an example to illustrate your point - When NSD came out I was one of the first to get a full review in as I had got a copy before the official release date (a shop privately owned record store had started selling copies as soon as they recieved it). I compared it too SC as a post 2000 album that was good then all the Ghost fans came out the woodwork to disagree with me saying no way did it level SC. My thoughts at the time were what the fuck they on about as they don't even have a copy yet so how the fuck they telling me its not as good as a Ghost cd.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 03:40 PM   #23
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks
i like this topic.someone said i dont know "real hip hop" cause im not a big doom fan.
well they got that right.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 03:48 PM   #24
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tang-P.
yo i dunno what the fuck is up wit these mutha fuckas nowadays hatin wu like they was leaded by nelly
if u think ghostface is an great mc ur a dickryder
if u like any members of wu besides gza&masta ur a dickryder
if u believe cuban linx 2 will be better than immobilarity&lex diamonds ur a dickryda
if u like any non-wu rappers that are not underground ur a dickryda
if u think supreme clientle is a modern day classic ur a fuckin dickryda

yo these ppl aint real wu fans theyre fucking narrow-minded assholes who are just thinkin about themselves sittin somewhere in self-pity sayin wu-tang is dead who cant realize how exellent mcs the wu-tang are and cry cuz wus music aint the same quality as it used 2 be they just compare the new music 2 the classics and cant think about the movements wu is makin right now...shit when the haters heard that rza is going 2 produce mefs next album they muthafuckas just wined that its gonna be crap like tical 0 and when they heard rae is finally reunitin wit rza and finally makin cuban linx 2 they stared cryin that the new c-l is gonna ruin the first ones legacy but the same ppl who said that shit think ob4cl is overrated...goddammit two advices 4 u ppl:

1.live in the fuckin present,dont wine what u cant have again think about what u already fuckin got and are about 2 get

2.think outside the fuckin box i like both the underground with necro,mf doom and the "mainstream"with diplomats,common and some tracks of kanye west

and these ppl call themseves tru wu fans but all they do is talk shit of wu and make daily new threads of 50 cent and i bet these fuckin haters never even buy the wu albums just download that shit from the net

this is the place for the people who respect wu 4 what it was and what it is and the ppl who want 2 kill these endless wu has fallen off threads and move on
and if ya hate wu so fuckin much i think theres a anti wu page the link should be at chambermusic

peace
yall wu haters can ryde my dick 4ever cuz Wu Tangs 4ever an ima luv em 4ever, thats that
Old 07-05-2005, 03:51 PM   #25
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

we can all live together in peace....
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 05:07 PM   #26
hiphop101

hiphop101 grasshopper

I support this Wu movement!
hiphop101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 05:15 PM   #27
LuGhostDog
Veteran Member

LuGhostDog grasshopper

Word up dog. WU FOREVER.................
LuGhostDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 05:25 PM   #28
tonystarkz
Kunta Fly Shit

tonystarkz grasshopper

i like this post, and i agree with the original thread, only input i have is that most, not all, but most people on this site seem like fuckin groupies to me. wishin it was 97 and wutang was on top of their game. like it was said before (but it my own words)- appreciate the musical cum that wu has squirted all over the rap game. cuz it is that giz that makes up all the sperm we are, really feelin wu and bein on some other type shit while the mainstream is just a pair of titties we cum on. ya feel me?
tonystarkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 05:42 PM   #29
Origin™

hahahaha that has too be the most descriptive post i ever read, hahaha such a way with words, peace starkz, but yeah your right lol.

like i said appriciate what we allready have.

one
Old 07-05-2005, 05:52 PM   #30
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

Yeah I agree man. There are 2 many ppl hu jus keep on wantin the wu to go bak to their 93-97 days. I mean Ill agree thats my favourite period, but cmon, dats jus silly. These ppl rnt propa fans , they jus lyk Wu cuz of some albums they put out in a certain time period, dats all. Those ppl r always referrin bak 2 the past and cannot see to take the process of evolution very well. Artists need some change and evolution with time, to enhance their sounds and try other methods and such. Y cant ppl just see that? I mean if they reli want the wu to go bak then fine, ok, they have all the past albums, listen to them. They are criticizin the wu because of what, changing their sound? Thats stupid.

Evry1 has a rite to their own opinion, and thats all gd, but its nt cool wen sum ppl accuse others of being 'wrong' because they hold a certain viewpoint, such as wen sum ppl say ironman is nt better than SC or wteva. Its just an opinion, learn to accept it,jeez. We all have our own tastes, and thats gd, so we keep em, but we shudnt b goin around sayin 'yo, u knw jak shit' or'yo dunn, u dno wt real quality hip hop is cuz u lyk tical 0'. Thats crazy talk!

Hwever, jus cuz we're fans, doesnt mean we have 2 always praise the wu and stuff, no. We as fans have right to criticise their music if we do not appreicate it, cuz dats a reli sensible thng to do. If u dnt lyk sumin, u can say dat jus cuz u a big wu fan dnt mean u hav 2 praise errthin they put out lyk its gold, no way, feel free to say hw u reli feel bout their projects.

So basicaly thnk bout wt u say nxt tym n learn 2 undastand the other fans and be able to openly criticise or praise any wu projects, regardless of what others thnk. N try to accept the fact that the wu need to go thru some changes n processes of evolution in order for them to see what sound they gna use in the future and things, and try nt 2 h8 on artists jus cuz they change their formula frm sumin we reli enjoyed previously.

Peace
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote