news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 06-28-2006, 05:24 PM   #16
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal son

Nuff said... If Wu affiliates are wannabe-Wu-members, that makes you a wannabe-wannabe-Wu-member.

Melf.nl bazencommunity
BigKing.nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:29 PM   #17
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

I do agree there are some shitty wu affiliated. But there are some amazing ones. Killa Sin, Killah Priest, Prodigal Sunn, Timbo King and some others.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:37 PM   #18
Hidden Chamber
NYG

Hidden Chamber grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
Honestly, who cares about all those Wu affiliates? They suck bigtime. Seems like most of the people here like them only because they have a Wu logo tattooed on their penises. Think about it, those are the weak links. Not even strong enough to build their own fame. If it wasn't for the Wu, no one would care about them. I mean, if I were the cousin of a friend of Method Man, would've called myself something like the Blindfolded Ninjamonk or whatever, and farted in the mic, everyone here would be like:
*oohhh man you're the truth, peace to the gods, support the Wu, grimey shit over there*. Well, grimey shit would've been the only good term actually.

But anyway, if a group like the Deadly Venoms would be related to, let's say, G-Unit, everybody here would say they suck. Because they do.

Ohh by the way: please rate this thread with one star. Bacause nobody cares.

Not all of dem

I know u ain't tryin' 2 say Killarmy & Sunz Of Man are wack n dat Gravediggaz were garbage.
I'll tell u who sucks:
Northstar
C.C.F. Division
Sean Wiggs
Lord Superb(He b sayin' sum wack shit at times)
Islord(Before he join'd Killarmy n still duz now)
N i'm sure there's more dat i can't think of at da moment
Hidden Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:38 PM   #19
GhostfaceThaPharoahe
PRODIGAL SUN

GhostfaceThaPharoahe crouching tiger

if you are going to tell me that cappadonna, la the darkman and killah priest are wack, you dont know shit
Old 06-28-2006, 05:42 PM   #20
Blastah
Veteran Member

Blastah grasshopper

I agree with all this, Wu latino is f*ckin' comical... but you can't sh*t on a few selected fam... I mean, Killah Priest or Timbo King just DON'T suck, like a few others... altough most is sh*t.
Blastah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:28 PM   #21
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal son

Cappa is the tenth Wu-member.

But please tell me what's a classic Street Life or Timbo track? Classic as in a Triumph, Protect Ya Neck, CREAM, Liquid Swords, Guillotine, Criminology type track. Not a Meth sidekick track

Melf.nl bazencommunity
BigKing.nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:56 PM   #22
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

some are good, some are bad.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:59 PM   #23
Blastah
Veteran Member

Blastah grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
Cappa is the tenth Wu-member.

But please tell me what's a classic Street Life or Timbo track? Classic as in a Triumph, Protect Ya Neck, CREAM, Liquid Swords, Guillotine, Criminology type track. Not a Meth sidekick track
Dawg, you just CAN'T deny Timbo's talent... "Something Gots To Give"? One of the illest tracks EVER imo... La Saga, tracks with Black Market... too numerous to mention! Timbo is talented, so is Killah Priest and a few others. You're right if you say MOST of the fam is wack, but a few are just ILL.
Blastah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:00 PM   #24
ThinkDifferently

ThinkDifferently grasshopper

Pretty much every wu-affilated album to come out after 2000 sucks
With some exceptions, like the new Bronze
Im talking about that Chambermusik bullshit, if they think theyre helping the artist by making and selling wu-affiliated releases only in their store they are very wrong
ThinkDifferently is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 01:38 AM   #25
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostfaceThaPharoahe
if you are going to tell me that cappadonna, la the darkman and killah priest are wack, you dont know shit

Yeah also street life and sunz of man ( especially p.sunn and razah)... timbo .. K.sin, killarmy, carlton fisk, makeeba mooncycles,tekitha ect... ( in general).

ARE NOT WACK/ SOME ARE EVEN DOPER THAN 90% OF ALL RAPPERS !!!!

p.s I do agree wu tang need to loose weight.../ and to whoever said these people are hangers on... Sorry but most of those m.c`s I mentioned ( while yes copying the wu tang steeze to a degree) suffered and haven`t or still haven`t got there dues namsayin.

Especailly streetlife !!!

p

p

p

p
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 01:43 AM   #26
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Oh... CAPPA IS NOT THE 10th MEMBER !!!!

p
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 01:56 AM   #27
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey

some are decent, some are horribly embarrasing. The problem is that they don't have their own style.

That's what was a major factor in Wu Tang's "fall", oversaturation. What made Wu special was that they were so unique. But when there are 20 MCs and 4 producers with the same "unique" style, shit gets lame.

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:03 AM   #28
Wu-tang Fan
Veteran Member

Wu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken masta

Yeah, I agree that all these "Wu-fam" people just seem to be a gimmick. I have never listened to any of the so called "Wu-fam", but it annoys me when people put Wu-fam topics in the Wu-Tang chamber. I think they are talking about the Wu, and then they are refering to so weird person called "thundergod" or some nonsense along those lines.
Wu-tang Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:16 AM   #29
supremecharma
5%... lawls....

supremecharma grasshopper

they keepin the dyin legacy alive u foolz.....
supremecharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:09 AM   #30
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka
Oh... CAPPA IS NOT THE 10th MEMBER !!!!

p
hes the unofficial tenth member
hopefully hell be on the next clan album, the way it should be
anyone heard 'soul in the hole'?
thats a dope track with some wu afiliates on it
timbo kings on it and tekitha, that was good
killarmy and sunz of man suck tho
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote