news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-29-2006, 05:45 AM   #16
Locust
Lyrical Toilet Paper

Locust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Locust

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVoL

i've listened to those faggits and was never impressed. 7L's production is weak; and just because they rapped with "WU" - that doesn't make them nice.
yep
estorics trash too, can't stand him
Old 06-29-2006, 05:58 AM   #17
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

The album is booty imo

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 06:15 AM   #18
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru
The album is booty imo
is that good or bad?

Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 08:30 AM   #19
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

not heard that track but got DC2 Bars of Death, Vinyl Thug Music & the other one (forgot name) and id say DC2 is close to classic. 7L & Eso are sick!!!!

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:01 PM   #20
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

i was abit dissapointed by this new one, but i'd say most of their old stuff is at the VERY least listenable, just cause thier white doesn't mean thier wack (points to self)lol
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 05:15 PM   #21
Da Dishonourable Don
HEAVYWEIGHT MEMBER

Da Dishonourable Don grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Da Dishonourable Don

Jedi Mind Trix fell off, never liked Esoteric, I think they all suck except Enemy of Mankind, Stoupe, he's a dangerous producer, I ain't feelin' Vinni Paz, his style's so basic, I'm not even gonna get into 7L and Esoteric, those dudes suck
Da Dishonourable Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 06:02 AM   #22
redwolfgray

redwolfgray grasshopper

Haven't heard the album but that song "Play Dumb" is sick!!!
redwolfgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 01:09 PM   #23
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^dont bother getting the album, its possibly one of the worst albums ive ever heard, cant really believe its by 7L & Esoteric

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 01:49 PM   #24
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah this is horrible, if you like their earlier work then dont bother with this. some techno bullshit, only decent track is "play dumb"

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 04:09 PM   #25
graffitiwhat
Veteran Member

graffitiwhat shaolin monk

its different, and i respect them for going a different route this time around, i personally think the album is dope, especially the track with the twin peaks theme sample
graffitiwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 04:11 PM   #26
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

but i mean, the whole techno style thing...i dunno not to my taste.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 04:28 PM   #27
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove
is that good or bad?

OMG Nice ass lol

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote