news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 09-07-2009, 12:05 AM   #661
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 01:49 AM   #662
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ya u were right, i am acting like a child..right? thats y im responding..point is..i made a joke, you caught feelings...grow up, and im sure ur years older than i am....anyway

oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:21 AM   #663
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It wouldn't surprise me at all if you were about 7 years younger than me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:45 AM   #664
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

^ pokemon frenzy
Old 09-07-2009, 05:47 AM   #665
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

love this tune

Old 09-07-2009, 05:58 PM   #666
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

as we all know blacks invented rock n roll. most of us also know that they invented hardcore (bad brains), but i bet a lot of you didn't know that they also invented punk rock itself:

death - freakin' out (1975)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_%28punk_band%29
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:22 PM   #667
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope^^
Old 09-18-2009, 11:28 AM   #668
hansei

hansei grasshopper

My War is still great!

Who likes Antidote?

Any Minutemen fans?
hansei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 05:00 PM   #669
Ghost_Deini_
Banned!!!11

Ghost_Deini_ crouching tiger

my war is the shit and i had made a minutemen thread, but nobody seemed to give a shit.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #670
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memory Man View Post
as we all know blacks invented rock n roll. most of us also know that they invented hardcore (bad brains), but i bet a lot of you didn't know that they also invented punk rock itself:

death - freakin' out (1975)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_%28punk_band%29
Old 10-11-2009, 12:45 AM   #671
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

hats off to the first punk band ever .. chea
Old 10-11-2009, 12:48 PM   #672
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

^^

Old 10-11-2009, 12:56 PM   #673
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

far as Bad Brains creating Hardcore...i could just as easily say Black Flag did that.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #674
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

iggy helped pave the way this is true but you know as well as i do, most heads do not consider him a "punk" artist, to me he is punk but he is more solid hard rock than anything ... and as far as bad brains and black flag go ... it's truly hard to call it because they were doing similar things at a similar time but they were on opposite coasts ... so i guess its who you identify with ... but REALLY, middle class was probably the first true hardcore band ever
Old 10-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #675
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i think what we can gather from our 2 perspectives is that it is a matter of perspective..as opposed to being on band who created either. i dont necessarily think the stooges created punk, but i wont say any other band did when the stooges were doing what they were doing. and bands like MC5 too