news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 07-03-2006, 04:46 AM   #1
aztekmonk

aztekmonk grasshopper
Default The cold vein-Can ox

Yo wats yo take on this album
aztekmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 12:53 PM   #2
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS
Thumbs up

i like it quite a bit. The majority of the songs are real good both rappers vast aire and vodul mega are good lyricists and elp has some crazy sounds... worth checking out if you havent done so already
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 12:34 PM   #3
GRMM

GRMM grasshopper

that album is a classic
GRMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 12:36 PM   #4
tha god concept
akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer

tha god concept shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to tha god concept

fuckin classic 10/10

love this album
" WASTED ON THE USUAL WIT MOM DUKES WAITIN ON THE FUNERAL"
"MY MOUSTACHE LIKE ADOLFS"-Ghostface
tha god concept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:22 PM   #5
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

at first... i didnt like the album at all, but now this album gets heavy rotation from me for real... hella dope poetic type shit... my friends think im crazy when i listen to it... fuck em... definitely should cop it

-1-

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:50 PM   #6
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

Top shelf.

Sexy Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 05:53 PM   #7
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Closest thing to a classic hip hop album since '98.
Old 12-29-2006, 11:21 AM   #8
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Whats the production like on it because to be honest I have heard quite a bit of the stuff coming from the def jux label and it all sounded like some space age type shit, I know the mc's will be good but the production really concerns me.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 02:42 PM   #9
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Whats the production like on it because to be honest I have heard quite a bit of the stuff coming from the def jux label and it all sounded like some space age type shit, I know the mc's will be good but the production really concerns me.
The production is great its all El-P and was his first big project for def jux. Every song is well done concept and beat wise a real winner everyone should own this
Old 01-08-2007, 05:46 PM   #10
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IMO its the greatest album of all time. The lyrics? Holy fuck you cant beleive the imagery these guys were making.

"Boy meets world? Of course his Pop's is gone, what you figure? / that chalky outline on the ground is a father-figure."

This is real New York, its all there, youve even got the song where the the metaphorical Pigeon, Genius!

Even the love song is crazy "F-Word" (f stands for Friend, or fuck i guess),

yo it wasn't even like that
I wanted my cardiovascular to fight back
cupid had me runnin' circles blindfolded
in the daytime with a flashlight looking for her
yo, sit back, relax and smell the roses
a fly girl by any other name would still be that
but the trick is to see that
I'm caught in between future's fantasies and memories I played back
told my man I started sword fighting
'cause fencing was similar to tongue kissing
if you wait too long you gonna end up confessin'
all I think about is you undressin'
I extended my thoughts in a relationship
but they sunk like the titanic relation-ships
she was in a love triangle
but it wasn't like my feelings weren't there to make it a square
penny's for her thoughts
she's my very own American Beauty, red petals when we talk
...the f word
Old 01-08-2007, 06:21 PM   #11
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

Or fmale.

Cold Vein is top shelf cunt heaven

Sexy Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 12:15 AM   #12
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

crust drunken mastacrust drunken mastacrust drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to crust

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRMM View Post
that album is a classic
fuck yeah! it was like a punch in the face. this album hasnt came out of my rotation of cds since i first got it.

"my mother said you sucked my pussy when you came out. dont ever talk back i handed you life and i'll snatch it back..." best line ever!

www.myspace.com/crustfacekillah
crust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 09:40 AM   #13
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrustx View Post
fuck yeah! it was like a punch in the face. this album hasnt came out of my rotation of cds since i first got it.

"my mother said you sucked my pussy when you came out. dont ever talk back i handed you life and i'll snatch it back..." best line ever!
Yeah man that line is dope best songs are Stress Rap and Iron Galaxy for me
Old 02-28-2007, 09:11 AM   #14
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I have this album never bothered to unzip it I will now give it a listen. Thanks
Old 02-28-2007, 11:48 AM   #15
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuckin brilliant album some classic lines on it. Fav is A B-Boys Alpha "you aint the real mccoy, you a wind up toy"
Durag is online now   Reply With Quote