news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 07-05-2005, 06:42 PM   #1
jaywoods27
Veteran Member

jaywoods27 grasshopper
Default how did this site start

Mark ic your from a different place than 36 chambers. How did you guys set this site up if you din't know each other or did you?
Old 07-05-2005, 07:18 PM   #2
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: how did this site start

It's a funny story actually.. you see there's this guy called Cilvaringz, no joke, and he studied interacial mathograpology and basically is a very l33t hardcore n00b at php, but also a rapper, yeha I'm not kidding.. a rapper.. yeah so anyway he ran out of toilet paper and started rapping about swords and teamed up with this guy named Jordy who masters the skill of luring drunk girls into his shed where he mutilates their fragile ovaries with all kinds of blunt objects. This Jordy fella also liked drinking smoke from paint cans, no wait that's silly, he drank beer. A lot.

And then Cilvaringz the rapper, not the tv preest, showed up at Jordies favourite bar where naked men in pink socks serve pure poison. They got aquinted and talked about afro wigs and lemmon flavoured cokes and not to forget swords. One thing led to another and they joined powers and set up some kind of php mysql based shit hole where white Europeans roam free in accordance to Allahs blatter sounds.
Old 07-05-2005, 07:19 PM   #3
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No wait that's not how it went.. shit
Old 07-05-2005, 08:44 PM   #4
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
It's a funny story actually.. you see there's this guy called Cilvaringz, no joke, and he studied interacial mathograpology and basically is a very l33t hardcore n00b at php, but also a rapper, yeha I'm not kidding.. a rapper.. yeah so anyway he ran out of toilet paper and started rapping about swords and teamed up with this guy named Jordy who masters the skill of luring drunk girls into his shed where he mutilates their fragile ovaries with all kinds of blunt objects. This Jordy fella also liked drinking smoke from paint cans, no wait that's silly, he drank beer. A lot.

And then Cilvaringz the rapper, not the tv preest, showed up at Jordies favourite bar where naked men in pink socks serve pure poison. They got aquinted and talked about afro wigs and lemmon flavoured cokes and not to forget swords. One thing led to another and they joined powers and set up some kind of php mysql based shit hole where white Europeans roam free in accordance to Allahs blatter sounds.
OH
u forgot the part when Cilva shows off his RZA to evryone in the bar just to further impress Jordi

peace

Old 07-06-2005, 08:20 AM   #5
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

hahahha im crying now lmfao - this is crazy lol

The story of WUTANGCORP is on this website @ pressroom/About Wu-Tang Corp.

About Wu-Tang Corp.Wu-Tang Corp. is your premier destination for information about the Wu-Tang Clan and it's associates.

At Wu-Tang Corp. we think about the fans first since they made this site as big as it is today. It hasn't always been this big, back in 2001 when this website went live it was just a small fan site with a couple of die hard fans supporting everything we did. The old site was named Wu-Tang Dynasty and quickly gained the attention of the extensively large fan base the Wu-Tang Clan has and it become one of the biggest Wu-Tang fan sites on the Internet.

Of course Wu-Tang Dynasty wasn't unnoticed by RZA and other Wu-Tang Clan members. In 2003 RZA was so excited about the site that he decided to jump in.

Since the moment RZA bought Wu-Tang Dynasty in October 2003 this site has changed it's name to Wu-Tang Corp. and, being the official site of the Wu-Tang Clan, it has grown rapidly. Now the site is owned and overseen by RZA.

Although Wu-Tang Corp. is not a fan site anymore, our target group still consists of the same fans that supported us for years. Nowadays, the main goal is to centralize the promotion of the Wu-Tang artists and to give the fans what they need.

Should you still have questions about Wu-Tang Corp., don't hesitate to contact us.

Old 07-06-2005, 08:50 AM   #6
WolfMan
The Moon Knight

WolfMan grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to WolfMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Mayoya
About Wu-Tang Corp.Wu-Tang Corp. is your premier destination for information about the Wu-Tang Clan and it's associates.

At Wu-Tang Corp. we think about the fans first since they made this site as big as it is today. It hasn't always been this big, back in 2001 when this website went live it was just a small fan site with a couple of die hard fans supporting everything we did. The old site was named Wu-Tang Dynasty and quickly gained the attention of the extensively large fan base the Wu-Tang Clan has and it become one of the biggest Wu-Tang fan sites on the Internet.

Of course Wu-Tang Dynasty wasn't unnoticed by RZA and other Wu-Tang Clan members. In 2003 RZA was so excited about the site that he decided to jump in.

Since the moment RZA bought Wu-Tang Dynasty in October 2003 this site has changed it's name to Wu-Tang Corp. and, being the official site of the Wu-Tang Clan, it has grown rapidly. Now the site is owned and overseen by RZA.

Although Wu-Tang Corp. is not a fan site anymore, our target group still consists of the same fans that supported us for years. Nowadays, the main goal is to centralize the promotion of the Wu-Tang artists and to give the fans what they need.

Should you still have questions about Wu-Tang Corp., don't hesitate to contact us.
Aight, that's nice... But I like Jaspers story more
Blessing To The Reader.
Old 07-06-2005, 01:20 PM   #7
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Believe all you like, this is how it really started...

It all started 6 years ago when I was looking for love at comeandchat.com. I logged on one day and decided to talk 2 this user named "HunkyMarky" so we exchanged details and began to cyber date, after a while we became penpals, sending letters back and forth to eachother. We got in so deep that we decided to collaborate on many levels, one of them being a web site, the 1st site didn't work out... selling naked pictures of Mark wearing just a smile and a grape. So we decided to start a website about our favoritest thing in the word ever... teh Wu-Tang Clan band... and here we are now.

Or was that just a dream of mine?

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 07-06-2005, 01:47 PM   #8
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

Your wildest gay dream 36 lmao

Old 07-06-2005, 03:25 PM   #9
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wasnt it Falcon Wingz and Bloody Fists the first to start the 5 Elements forum before Jordi made wutangdynasty.com aka w00t.nl. I came during the WTD days so I dont know much...only that WTD started at the turn of Jan 2001. 5E was before that.

So now you know why the Dutch population is here. They created it.

Old 07-06-2005, 07:53 PM   #10
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

yup ^^^

but still, i like 2 believe my story

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 07-07-2005, 01:46 AM   #11
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I was here back in like the summer of 2001. I remember the forum/message board back then. You ddin't have to register, and you could post as any name you wanted, everytime you posted. lol I got banned for a little while by Bloody Fists during the 5 elements time period, but I forget why. lol
Old 07-07-2005, 03:32 AM   #12
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

^Yeah. That was the old blue/black e-message board on Bloody Fists's go.to/5elements. Damn, that was like 2000. I'm down for maaad years Crazy...

Old 07-07-2005, 06:59 AM   #13
jaywoods27
Veteran Member

jaywoods27 grasshopper

I remember wu tang dynasty wow that was so long ago.
Old 07-07-2005, 09:02 AM   #14
I-Legit
Fuckin' Left

I-Legit grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134

that is the funniest thing i ever read on the internet......
omg..i wish i could quote it all and put it into my sig....
much respect Jasper
Old 07-07-2005, 01:15 PM   #15
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I Legit, who is that kid in your sig? Is that Mark?