news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-05-2006, 12:35 AM   #16
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134

That makes this shirt more meaningful. I just wear it because I'm a white devil though.
yeah!111 i want one,lol, i want one bad dog, thats the tightest shirt ive seen in a minute
Old 07-05-2006, 12:40 AM   #17
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Kephrem crouching tigerKephrem crouching tiger

The answer to that often asked question "what is the mark of 666?" (Revelation 13:18) can begin to be understood with the etymology of the word "mark".

mark (1)
"trace, impression," O.E. mearc (W.Saxon), merc (Mercian) "boundary, sign, limit, mark," from P.Gmc. *marko (cf. O.N. merki "boundary, sign," mörk "forest," which often marked a frontier; O.Fris. merke, Goth. marka "boundary, frontier," Du. merk "mark, brand," Ger. Mark "boundary, boundary land"), from PIE *mereg- "edge, boundary" (cf. L. margo "margin," O.Ir. mruig "borderland"). The primary sense is probably "boundary," which had evolved by O.E. through "sign of a boundary," "sign in general," "impression or trace forming a sign." Meaning "any visible trace or impression" first recorded c.1200. Sense of "line drawn to indicate starting point of a race" (e.g. on your marks ...) first attested 1887. The M.E. sense of "target" (c.1205) is the notion in marksman (1660) and slang sense "victim of a swindle" (1883). The notion of "sign, token" is behind the meaning "numerical award given by a teacher" (1829). The verb is O.E. mearcian (W.Saxon), merciga (Anglian) "to trace out boundaries," from P.Gmc. *markojanan. Both noun and verb infl. by Scand. cognates. Mark time (1833) is from military drill. Mark-up "amount added by a retailer to cover overhead and provide profit" is from 1920. Marked man "one who is watched with hostile intent" is from 1833.

It says that "mark" is a "trace", or, an "impression".

Since we're dealing with the Bible, prophecy and history can begin to trace and give us an impression of who or what the mark is.

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation the 13th chapter starts off by prophesying of a future kingdom, the name of that kingdom is found in Revelation 17:5:

Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

That's the prophetic name of the kingdom that we read about in Revelation 13, "Mystery, Babylon the Great".

In the original Hebrew language "Mystery, Babylon the Great" is broken down to "666". (I won't be giving the breakdown to that though)

So the number 666 actually represents a future kingdom, its people, and their philosephy/doctrine that, in the last days, would come to influence, if not rule, the entire world. (as ancient Rome once did)

Going back to Revelation 13:18 it says that "666" is the "number of a man". However the usage of the word "man" there doesn't mean that one person would come to rule with a "666" carved into his scalp (such as is fictionalized in Hollywood). It's refering to the people who would be the face of that future kingdom/government, meaning its rulers.

This kingdom/government written of 2,000 years ago is in fact CURRENTLY ruling the earth. Today it's refered to as the worlds only remaining "superpower", and it remains unmatched on the world stage. (or for that matter in history) By now I think one can begin to guess who it is, and prophecy leaves no room to doubt, that this kingdom written about is the United States of America. (the modern Rome)

The obvious rulers of America are the European-Americans.

[that the "man" mentioned in Rev. 13:18 isn't an individual person, is proven in Job 9:24 it uses the word "he" for the current wicked rulers (plural) of the world; Isaiah chapter 14:16 also uses "the man" for the rulers of a future Babylon, and Revelation 17:8 says that this future kingdom Babylon the Great would rule over the governments (kings) of the world]

The prophecy states that the "mark" of this "man" (people) would be on peoples "right hands" and in their "foreheads", but contrary to popular belief it's not a literal "666" mark (that's not to say that a physical mark like a micro-chip I.D., won't be put on the American population by the U.S. government in the future) because these "marks" actually represent these peoples doctrines and philosephies.

The "mark on the hand" is a pledge of allegiance that people would have to give to this kingdom/government, a custom that in America many are familiar with, and which is almost always done with ones right hand. This allegiance or "mark on the hand" also goes into people who pick up arms (weapons) in defense of this government. (other countries are in similar allegiance with America, as can be seen in their military alliances, treaties, pacts, etc.)

Again the mark in the forehead wasn't supposed to be a physical mark, it's something in ones brain, that is, in ones mind that consciously or subconsciously identifies a persons allegiance with this kingdom, and people.

One of the principal doctrines of this kingdom which is in peoples minds is Democracy.

This doctrine is contrary to the laws of God, and was established in the U.S.A. via mass property theft by way of mass armed robbery, warfare, mass bloodshed, mass destruction, lies, rape, mass murder, mass genocide, chemical warfare, overt and subtle diabolic oppression, and crimes against humanity: in its historical scope the unpresidented brutality of mass Trans-Continental slavery.

The other chief doctrine in America is Christianity.

The underlying theme of this doctrine/religion is white world supremacism, and has theological origins in ancient Babylonian mythology. (see Easter and Christmas; as for how this doctrine was established in America, see above)

These are the doctrines and philosephies that were, and still are, stamped on peoples hands and into their minds in the ruling kingdom of the earth today, AMERIKKKA. In fact they are still pushing these doctrines/philosephies of Democracy and Christianity onto other nations.

So in my conclusion --what is 666?

*The European-American people (primarily those of European American extraction, and it's no wonder then that the image of/to the Beast mentioned in Revelation 13:14 is the nortorious Renasaince painting of Ceasre Borgia, as the fake Jesus Christ)
*American Democracy (freedom of religion, homosexuality, etc.)
*European Christianity (Catholicism & Protestantism, i.e. whitewashed Christianity)
*Anybody and everybody of whatever nationality throughout the world who accepts or who has accepted any of these abominations via European historical influence which started in the Renasaince, spread by Spain, France, and England (white world supremacism) and reaching its zenith with America....

These are that make up the current paradigm of the mark of 666.

Last edited by Kephrem; 07-05-2006 at 01:25 AM.
Kephrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 03:55 PM   #18
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You really wrote all of this?

So, we are living at the last days of world huh? Cool, I'm right about now going to rob arms shop and kill as many people, if possible niggas or lemonfaces, cause I'm a devilish white fucking nazi supremacist. And no one can do anything to me cause the world is going to end in few years.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 04:24 PM   #19
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Yes I really wrote it. The "world" has been close to crunch time for a minute now, but don't confuse the word for the earth, the world that will be ending is the governments of the world, starting with your U.S.A. (Under Satans Authority)

As for all that other shit, do you kid, but don't think for a minute that 5-0 won't put a pion cracka down.
Old 07-05-2006, 05:51 PM   #20
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

no one knows the hour or the time.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:06 PM   #21
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
yeah!111 i want one,lol, i want one bad dog, thats the tightest shirt ive seen in a minute
I wanted to get an 1134, but they only had 1337, 707, and other wack shit.
Old 07-05-2006, 06:49 PM   #22
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington
Satan on the other hand is described as the father of lies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington
What is the greatest lie? I believe the greatest lie is false witness about God. Jesus is described as the faithful and true witness. He was and is the perfect representation and description of God. Not only did he speak the truth, but he was the truth. The Pharisees, by contrast, were the ultimate false witnesses. They spoke of God and taught people about God, but their lives totally denied him. Man's religion today modern Babylon is the same. Its claim to represent God is the ultimate lie and the ultimate defamation of God's character. It is sinful and wrong to tell lies about natural things, and even there we must cultivate an attitude of truthfulness. It is much worse to tell spiritual lies, by being false witnesses to God.
Much of what has called itself the church down the centuries has been one great lie. It has claimed to be God's representation on earth, and the man in the street has believed it. When he thinks of God, he thinks of what he has seen and heard of and knows from the church.
The 144,000 will be wholly different from what we have known as the church. Like Jesus they will be faithful and true witnesses, in whose mouths and in whose lives there will be no lie. The world now is hungry to meet them.
I agree with this, nice post & a good read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kephrem
So the number 666 actually represents a future kingdom, its people, and their philosephy/doctrine that, in the last days, would come to influence, if not rule, the entire world. (as ancient Rome once did)

Going back to Revelation 13:18 it says that "666" is the "number of a man". However the usage of the word "man" there doesn't mean that one person would come to rule with a "666" carved into his scalp (such as is fictionalized in Hollywood). It's refering to the people who would be the face of that future kingdom/government, meaning its rulers.
I also agree with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
I don't know what happened to Nero but the whole basis for the assumption you're making is that nero=666. Maybe that's the case and maybe its not, either way we haven't seen the end of the world or the Roman empire. I personally think he was looking into the future way ahead of his time when it comes to Revelations.

It’s funny the other day I was burning a CD using Nero & I realized the dude Nero is known for burning down Rome or letting it burn…..any way the Romans eventually opposed him so he fled & committed suicide

And your correct he he was looking way into the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Equality
Well, the Roman Empire doesn't exist anylonger, so in a way John was right.

I believe the Roman Empire still exist & still holds power to date through the Roman Catholic church which practices idol worship & the worships of Isis in the form of the Virgin Marry

While Catholics believe they are venerating the Virgin Mary and Divine Child Jesus in the Biblical tradition, the evidence is overwhelming that they are really continuing the Egyptian and Babylonian pagan tradition of worshipping the Sun Goddess and her Divine Son. Once more, Roman Catholicism is shown to be counterfeit Christianity on the surface but Sun God paganism throughout underneath!

With the acceptance of Christianity as the official religion of the Roman Empire by the Romanan Emperor Constantine in the fourth century C.E. the worship of Isis was slowly banned, despite the fact that Constantine, who was originally a henotheist and Sun worshipper in early life, tolerated Paganism. Isis' Temples, called Iseums, were destroyed or else converted to Christianity as the new religion travelled the length and breadth of the Empire. The icons of Isis and Horus were renamed as the Madonna and Her child. lndeed, in many of the earliest carvings, it is impossible to tell which pair, they depict.

The most familiar of all statues that have survived shows Isis holding Her son Horus to Her breast and it is this classic pose which is repeated in Christianity but Isis and Horus are replaced by Mary and the infant Jesus. Indeed, in Orthodox and Catholic icons across the world, Mary is shown holding Jesus in Her arms, the universal sign of motherhood. There has also been recent controversy on the Internet about Pope John Paul Il's intention to give Mary a new title for the millennium, that of "Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix of All Grace and Advocate". This would, for all intents and purposes, place Her on a par with Jesus Christ and give Her Goddess status.

Everything in *red* I got from other sites cause I was to lazy to put in my own words, Basically what I am saying is the Roman Catholic Church is the beast, also look up that dude Constantine If I’m not mistaken is responsible for or one who founded the Illuminati b4 it was actually called Illuminati which also practice idol worship & worship of Isis & Baal There mission is to trick people into paganism, shit is mad deep
This is site breaks down a lot of deep shit & goes into depth of what I am saying & more check it out i believe alot of it due to my own reserch http://www.revolting.com/1.2/chick/vatican.html
$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:58 AM   #23
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kephrem
So in my conclusion --what is 666?

*The European-American people (primarily those of European American extraction, and it's no wonder then that the image of/to the Beast mentioned in Revelation 13:14 is the nortorious Renasaince painting of Ceasre Borgia, as the fake Jesus Christ)
*American Democracy (freedom of religion, homosexuality, etc.)
*European Christianity (Catholicism & Protestantism, i.e. whitewashed Christianity)
*Anybody and everybody of whatever nationality throughout the world who accepts or who has accepted any of these abominations via European historical influence which started in the Renasaince, spread by Spain, France, and England (white world supremacism) and reaching its zenith with America....

These are that make up the current paradigm of the mark of 666.
that i find offensive, by following protestantism (while not using my right hand for shit, and using my mind as i please) i'm automatically one of those people with the mark of the beast? protestantism has taught me that the Bible is truth. i have not been "whitewashed" into thinking any type of supremacy or any belief outside of the Bible. however, by attending this church am I condemned? that doesn't make a lot of sense.

i don't think this works. Christianity teaches that if you believe in Jesus you are saved, but I doubt it was revealed to John that if you attend a certain church you'll be condemned, who cares if you believe in Jesus. your thoughts on the passage referring to democracy/political institutions of today do make sense, and they echo a warning of totalitarianism it seems.

Last edited by Koolish; 07-06-2006 at 01:02 AM.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 03:59 AM   #24
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish
that i find offensive, by following protestantism (while not using my right hand for shit, and using my mind as i please) i'm automatically one of those people with the mark of the beast?

Protestantism it can be argued is the official religion of the United States. If there was ever something that a true Christian wouldn't want to be a part of, that would be one of them.

Quote:
protestantism has taught me that the Bible is truth. i have not been "whitewashed" into thinking any type of supremacy or any belief outside of the Bible. however, by attending this church am I condemned? that doesn't make a lot of sense.

What doesn't make sense is a "follower of Christ" following a religion that has blood on its hands. (which, btw, is not mentioned in the Bible)

Quote:
i don't think this works. Christianity teaches that if you believe in Jesus you are saved,
Christianity also isn't mentioned in the Bible, thus what doctrine it teaches is its own, and not any of Christs.

Quote:
but I doubt it was revealed to John that if you attend a certain church you'll be condemned,
I never said it was revealed to John that if people attended certain churches they'd be condemned. It has nothing to do with "attendance" it has everything to do with peoples actions and strong beliefs.

Through revelation John prophesied of the developments of nations, and of a specific "Beasts" rise to power, a kingdom that was to be like no other before it, that this Beast/kingdom was to have a religion would be obvious.

Quote:
who cares if you believe in Jesus.
I have no idea what you're talking about here. I didn't bring up belief in Jesus, I in fact brought up the belief in a FAKE JESUS.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:11 AM   #25
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

ok, so what is "true" Christianity then.
and who is the "fake" Jesus, the Jesus presented to us in the King James Version is not real? if you say yes, i assume you understand ancient hebrew/latin/greek and have read the original versions of the books of the Bible (something I plan to do later in life). as far as i know the truest Christian you can get is by following the Bible, do you agree?

you said Christianity isn't mentioned in the Bible, well no shit. but when I refer to Christianity I refer to the teachings of the Old and New Testament, from which we understand that belief in Jesus will save us.

remember, "Christian" is a word to describe a follower of Christ, used first to seperate them from the Jews and the other pagans in terms of belief.

oh and i'm Canadian, so don't try and pull any american cards on me.

Last edited by Koolish; 07-06-2006 at 11:16 AM.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:47 PM   #26
Dokuro
復活の呪文

Dokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal son

hold up man you way fucking wrong you see im a demonologest and the nuber 666 actuly is the birth date of kerrise who was born on 666ad kerrise is a demon who posses the power to control beast so he got the name king of beast
his is sead to be resposible for the bubonic pleag
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:25 PM   #27
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Quote:
ok, so what is "true" Christianity then.
It has to be stressed that the term Christianity isn't mentioned in the Bible. The true Christian teachings rather were mixed with other beliefs soon after the original disciples of the original Apostles died.

Quote:
and who is the "fake" Jesus, the Jesus presented to us in the King James Version is not real?
The fake Jesus I had mentioned in my first post, it's the image that was painted as Jesus in the Renasaince.

I'm not speaking about the true Jesus Christ presented in the KJV. But like I also said the fake one is prophesied of in the New Testament.

Quote:
as far as i know the truest Christian you can get is by following the Bible, do you agree?
I agree.

Quote:
you said Christianity isn't mentioned in the Bible, well no shit. but when I refer to Christianity I refer to the teachings of the Old and New Testament, from which we understand that belief in Jesus will save us.
Christianity as it's known/taught to the world is not what's found in the AKJV Bible (I have to specify this version because of the modern revisionist Bibles), case in point are its two greatest "holy days", or holidays, Easter and Christmas.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:10 PM   #28
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

ah y'know what i'm smiling as i read your responses because i'm fully agreeing with you.

your viewpoint on the revelation prophecies make sense, i'm gonna read into a bit more of revelation myself because i've got some improper understanding of it at the moment, i forget what happens when.

yeah my main wonder was "the book of revelation is right here, i wonder how it's gonna be possible for so many to eventually worship the beast when the book here tells us what will happen to them." however the points you bring up make good sense and are pretty plausible.

Last edited by Koolish; 07-06-2006 at 06:19 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:11 AM   #29
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up
Old 09-20-2009, 09:04 PM   #30
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Kephrem, respect.

You definitely know what your talking about.

I just wanna add, that the hands also refer to peoples' deeds.

The face also represents peoples' characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote